“i will repeal obamacare on day one”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“I WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE ON DAY ONE”
And leave 45 million people without healthcare and 26,000 will die prematurely.

The then clueless that no one will be left without healthcare, because “if someone has a heart attack, paramedics will pick them up, take them to the hospital and treat them.” Period. But what he so conveniently omitted was that; Paramedics will send you a bill. Hospital will release you with follow with you cardiologist which you do not have and would not see you because you do not have healthcare insurance. The hospital will send you a $30,000 bill that you cannot pay, they will be turned over to collection agency and you still cannot pay and then you will have to file bankrupt leaving the hospital in the red for $30,000 that will be passed on to Americans who do have healthcare with higher hospital bills and higher premiums, etc. And there are still Village Idiots that agree with him in repealing ObamaCare. They are people who hate Obama so much that they are willing to die to get him out of office.

This is another example on how out of touch Romney is with unemployed and uninsured Americans. Of course Romney don’t understand. He buys his wife horses to treat her MS. Would RomneyCare pay for me to have a horse to treat my MS?

People will auto insurance pay for uninsured motorists insurance.

Tough here. In any other industrial nation, all citizens have health insurance.

But then, 'Conservatives' have allways prefered people they deem as 'weak' die.

and health insurance is available to everyone here too..... so whats the point OR?

“I WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE ON DAY ONE”

The then clueless that no one will be left without healthcare, because “if someone has a heart attack, paramedics will pick them up, take them to the hospital and treat them.” Period. But what he so conveniently omitted was that; Paramedics will send you a bill. Hospital will release you with follow with you cardiologist which you do not have and would not see you because you do not have healthcare insurance. The hospital will send you a $30,000 bill that you cannot pay, they will be turned over to collection agency and you still cannot pay and then you will have to file bankrupt leaving the hospital in the red for $30,000 that will be passed on to Americans who do have healthcare with higher hospital bills and higher premiums, etc. And there are still Village Idiots that agree with him in repealing ObamaCare. They are people who hate Obama so much that they are willing to die to get him out of office.

This is another example on how out of touch Romney is with unemployed and uninsured Americans. Of course Romney don’t understand. He buys his wife horses to treat her MS. Would RomneyCare pay for me to have a horse to treat my MS?

People will auto insurance pay for uninsured motorists insurance.

I think this number 45 million may be a little off...
I believe it's closer to 95 million.

Geez...

With a democratic senate, ACA is a done deal. Romney can't do anything of significance about it.

and health insurance is available to everyone here too..... so whats the point OR?

You missed the point of Obama care. It is here to FORCE freeloaders into carrying insurance. This is so poor folks can not flood the emergency room for routine stuff totally on my (and your) tab when they do not have insurance.

Forcing this will fix the math on health insurance costs for a couple decades keeping it affordable as teens and healthy young folks get insurance. It also keeps them from looking into my wallet when they get shot or have a gall bladder go bad from too much fast food and saves me more money.

Romney agrees with me btw. He just wants a strange patchwork system of 50 Obama Romny systems.

His point is 'the rich' should pay for everything, for everyone. He's a lazy fuck.

The rich don't even pay for themselves right now....

If you invest in companies that produce goods and services in the U.S. your investment only works because of our infrastructure and safety nets. If either fail, industry fails, and all big hedge funds and private equity funds fail.

If you invest in companies that have factories in off shore, you rely on the U.S. military to protect your investment.

After Obama Wins, the tax code will be rewritten so that free money stops flowing upwards to the rich.

Thus endeth the free economics lesson.

You're welcome.

You missed the point of Obama care. It is here to FORCE freeloaders into carrying insurance. This is so poor folks can not flood the emergency room for routine stuff totally on my (and your) tab when they do not have insurance.

Forcing this will fix the math on health insurance costs for a couple decades keeping it affordable as teens and healthy young folks get insurance. It also keeps them from looking into my wallet when they get shot or have a gall bladder go bad from too much fast food and saves me more money.

Romney agrees with me btw. He just wants a strange patchwork system of 50 Obama Romny systems.

Did you serve on Iowa? I was aboard 86-Decom

You Dems owe your very lives to Obama, no wonder you're such fucking mindless zombies

Romney is a complete moron. The only person who makes him look smart is warrior102. Obamacare is what the American people voted for in 2008. The right wing lies about it couldn't hold the water of a fingered, New Orleans dyke.

You Dems owe your very lives to Obama, no wonder you're such fucking mindless zombies

posts shit like this reflexively

that's some funny shit

:lol: Frankie ate his left arm off out of sheer disdain for all things left.

zombie.jpg

Aaar aaarrr Aaaarrrggg

It's surprising that so many people think that they will actually get care under obamacare! It seems obvious that there won't be care out there to get.

Forum List

Back