I will not condemn an entire race over the tragic parade incident

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Our culture is rotten and it isn't just one side or one race.
We have a MAJOR problem in this nation and it starts at the top. From our politicians to our TERRIBLE media. They all strive for one thing and it isn't integrity or honesty, it is ratings & popularity.
Turn off Fox, turn off CNN, turn off Newsmax....TURN OFF ALL OF THEM.
The politicians incite us via their media mouthpieces and nothing good comes from it.

We can discuss bail reform. We can discuss crime statistics. We can discuss anything without dropping to the lowest common denominator. I am proof that it isn't skin color.

We have a MAJOR problem in this nation and it starts at the top. From our politicians to our TERRIBLE media. They all strive for one thing and it isn't integrity or honesty, it is ratings & popularity.
The politicians incite us via their media mouthpieces and nothing good comes from it.

We can discuss bail reform. We can discuss crime statistics. We can discuss anything without dropping to the lowest common denominator. I am proof that it isn't skin color.
Utter rubbish. There's only one significant culprit in America right now: the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left. . . .

I have a better idea. Let's indoctrinate little school children to hate themselves because of what other people having no relationship whatsoever to the said little children, did a hundred fifty years ago. This is especially fun when none of the ancestors of the children were even on this continent during the Slavery Era of the United States.

• Banned
Utter rubbish. There's only one significant culprit in America right now: the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left, the political left. . . .
They are certainly causing A LOT of problems but if you think it's only them you are a bigger fool than me

Hs anybody actually SAID that a whole race is responsible?

The democrat party in conjunction with the mainstream are trying to stir up an entire race to hate the other, but that does not mean the entire race is responsible. It is just those allowing that democrat party and mainstream media to stir them up.

The democrat party does this because whipping up a false sense of victimhood gets them elected. Haven't you noticed how there are more and more groups who see themselves as victims all the time? That is no accident as it is just Democrat demagoguery used as a technique to get themselves elected so they can cash in on their political influence and make lots of money off of politics.

• Banned
Hs anybody actually SAID that a whole race is responsible?

The democrat party in conjunction with the mainstream are trying to stir up an entire race to hate the other, but that does not mean the entire race is responsible. It is just those allowing that democrat party and mainstream media to stir them up.

The democrat party does this because whipping up a false sense of victimhood gets them elected. Haven't you noticed how there are more and more groups who see themselves as victims all the time? That is no accident as it is just Democrat demagoguery used as a technique to get themselves elected so they can cash in on their political influence and make lots of money off of politics.
It happens on here DAILY almost. So yes, that accusation has been made. If you don't see it OPEN YOUR EYES.

You can disagree all you want. Your post is ridiculous. The political left—in media, academia, government, entertainment—is behind every social. It's evil to the core, utterly depraved. It's the source of lawlessness, racism, depravity, tyranny, etcetera. It's driving this nation toward civil war.

I hear ya, Grampa. Should have heeded the advice of John Prine.

You can disagree all you want. Your post is ridiculous. The political left—in media, academia, government, entertainment—is behind every social. It's evil to the core, utterly depraved. It's the source of lawlessness, racism, depravity, tyranny, etcetera. It's driving this nation toward civil war.
What part of my post is ridiculous?

The part where I don't condemn an entire race or the part where I want to hold the individual accountable for his own actions instead of blaming someone else?

Get specific or get ignored

It happens on here DAILY almost. So yes, that accusation has been made. If you don't see it OPEN YOUR EYES.
How could it happen daily when the incident only happened so very recently?

If you can find a post that actually does blame all blacks, though, I would be happy to offer my opinion on it. It obviously isn't ALL blacks, of course, since most blacks are responsible, upstanding people. The problem, here, is that there are so many excuses being made for those who are neither responsible nor upstanding and this only acts to enable the problem.

How could it happen daily when the incident only happened so very recently?

If you can find a post that actually does blame all blacks, though, I would be happy to offer my opinion on it. It obviously isn't ALL blacks, of course, since most blacks are responsible, upstanding people. The problem, here, is that there are so many excuses being made for those who are neither responsible nor upstanding and this only acts to enable the problem.
The posts exist bro. After every incident they show up. I will not be bothered to dig through shit to find them. You're either an dishonest broker or a casual poster who never see them.

What part of my post is ridiculous?

The part where I don't condemn an entire race or the part where I want to hold the individual accountable for his own actions instead of blaming someone else?

Get specific or get ignored
Go shine someone else on. I was very specific: THE POLITICAL LEFT! You're the one all over the place: cultural in general, politicians in general, media in general. Oh, and something or another about not blaming a race in general. LOL!

Get specific—more at get real—or be ridiculous.

Go shine someone else on. I was very specific: THE POLITICAL LEFT! You're the one all over the place: cultural in general, politicians in general, media in general. Oh, and something or another about not blaming a race in general. LOL!

Get specific—more at get real—or be ridiculous.
I was VERY specific in my op. I will not blame an entire race for the actions on one.
If that's too difficult to understand as an adult to explain it to you

Forum List

Back