I Will Never Be A Far Right Conservative

Yep......because leftists in Russia and China are building up their militaries and they love them some mass graves, slavery, genocide......that you don't understand this is why 1) you don't understand the threat of other leftists like China...and 2) why idiots like you should never have control of our government...
Yay for big government!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard

The conservatives in the US ARE the wealthy elite, the same as the European conservatives.
The idea that conservatives are attempting to maintain the liberties of the Constitution, is totally fake.

Just to be honest, there's only a couple of actual conservatives in the GOP now a days. The "elite," as you call them, aren't usually right or left. Elites play both sides. Like Trump did when he was just a liberal business man in NYC. He's switched parties a few times. This last time, switching to the GOP only because that was the way the country was leaning when he decided to run in 2015.

This crazy idea of mine, trying to define and separate the link between republicans and conservatives seems to be futile. The media will win this battle because they're the media. And I'm just a Conservative. (Not a republican) I despise most republicans because they only pretend to be conservatives.

Yay for big government!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard

No....moron.......a military controlled by the civilian government, bound in by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, made up of free citizens who volunteer.....

Big fucking difference from the Russian and Chinese millitaries...you doofus.....that you don't understand this is another reason you shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power...

No....moron.......a military controlled by the civilian government, bound in by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, made up of free citizens who volunteer.....

Big fucking difference from the Russian and Chinese millitaries...you doofus.....that you don't understand this is another reason you shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power...
And it needs to be massive.....the biggest employer in the country in fact

Massive government!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Walmart. None of the employees know shit and if you call them you have to endure 2 minutes of bullshit recordings before you get transferred to a person who puts you on hold.

Not bullshit. It's facts. Trump was no conservative. If you think he was, then you're just a republican and don't have a clue about what actual conservatism really is.
Conservatives aren't owned by lobbyist. They care about the debt. Trump never even tried to balance the budget. Not once. When it came to spending, him and Pelosi were BFF's.
Conservatives are pro 2nd Amendment. Trump assaulted the 2A with his bump stock ban.
The slapped God in the face when he and Pelosi funded planned parenthood.

You're just one of those Trump worshippers. DeSantis is twice the conservative Trump is.

First of all I'm not a Trump worshipper because I already know he isn't a saint. Second of all, I agree with you that DeSantis is probably the better choice, but if Trump accomplished so little, then why did we still have a country underneath him and everything has started falling apart now underneath the Biden and Harris administration? I can give you a list if you want specifics but even if keeping more illegal people out of our country was his only accomplishment, (which it isn't obviously) then it would be good enough for me.

Define the parameters for FAR RIGHT lol

The term is vague and pointless

I already explained myself a couple times in this thread. If you're too lazy to look back through it then I can't help you.

Since I don't believe that being too far right is just as bad as being too far left even though I will always be a conservative. So if the reason you're following me is because you think that I am like that please take me off your follows list now. After all, too much of anything isn't good.
I fancy myself as a far right white nationalist extremist…I try to morph into whatever the Left hates the most.
If I do so I know I’m right on point.

First of all I'm not a Trump worshipper because I already know he isn't a saint. Second of all, I agree with you that DeSantis is probably the better choice, but if Trump accomplished so little, then why did we still have a country underneath him and everything has started falling apart now underneath the Biden and Harris administration? I can give you a list if you want specifics but even if keeping more illegal people out of our country was his only accomplishment, (which it isn't obviously) then it would be good enough for me.

There are things that are going to happen, regardless of who's president. Things like the boom and bust cycles in the economy and the oil/gas industry. Trump was lucky, for the most part of this. Especially with the gas/oil cycle. Trump was good to the oil companies, so they held off their bust cycle until the end of his term. But they wasn't going to hold off for another 4 years, even if Trump had won.
My son is/was a pipeliner. The lay offs started before the election. It was coming regardless. Same as the bust cycle in the economy. All the spending that Trump and Pelosi are guilty of, plus the minimum wage hikes that were starting to effect the economy, (and Covid) helped to create the inflation boom that we're seeing.

There are things that are going to happen, regardless of who's president. Things like the boom and bust cycles in the economy and the oil/gas industry. Trump was lucky, for the most part of this. Especially with the gas/oil cycle. Trump was good to the oil companies, so they held off their bust cycle until the end of his term. But they wasn't going to hold off for another 4 years, even if Trump had won.
My son is/was a pipeliner. The lay offs started before the election. It was coming regardless. Same as the bust cycle in the economy. All the spending that Trump and Pelosi are guilty of, plus the minimum wage hikes that were starting to effect the economy, (and Covid) helped to create the inflation boom that we're seeing.
Total bullshit. All caused by filthy lying democrats.

You're right, things are all aways going to happen YoursTruly, but nothing has ever gone this wrong underneath any president before.

This is worse than the civil war?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Alright, I'm going to stop responding to you now because apparently everything I say is going in one ear and out the other. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back