I'm Beginning to Feel Sorry for Biden

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Rarely does a day go by when Brandon isn't mocked for his stuttering, flubs and all manner of confusion. Like him or not, it is not easy to see a man degenerate. It is part & parcel of life if one lives long enough, but these are things that should happen in the seclusion of one's domicile and witnessed alone by his/her loved ones.

Instead we have what should be the most exposed man in the world fall apart both mentally and physically before very public eyes.

Enough is enough. The man should be given some dignity allowed to fade away privately instead of being paraded in the limelight of the presidency. This is no longer 1920 when Wilson could be hidden by the lack of visual recording of the time. Keeping Brandon hidden is not an option today.

I am not a fan, but this simply should not be.

Last edited:
Rarely does a day go by when Brandon isn't mocked for his stuttering, flubs and all manner of confusion. Like him or not, it is not easy to see a man degenerate. It is part & parcel of life if one lives long enough, but these are things that should happen in the seclusion of one's domicile and witnessed alone by his/her loved ones.

Instead we have what should be the most exposed man in the world fall apart both mentally and physically before very public eyes.

Enough is enough. The man should be given some dignity allowed to fade away instead of being paraded in the limelight of the presidency. This is no longer 1920 when Wilson could be hidden by the lack of visual recording of the time. Keeping Brandon hidden is not an option today.

His sadistic, enabling wife is partly to blame.

Enough is enough. The man should be given some dignity allowed to fade away privately instead of being paraded in the limelight of the presidency. This is no longer 1920 when Wilson could be hidden by the lack of visual recording of the time. Keeping Brandon hidden is not an option today.

I don't feel sorry for him. He has been a lying thieving son of a bitch his entire life. He deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.

No, he deserves to fade away with dignity.

The only issue is if they invoke a 25th amendment solution, or convince him to resign, we would end up with President Harris.

The choice is between a mentally failing career politico or an out of her depth "check the boxes" VP appointment special.

Uh, people who mock others for having a stutter sound like terrible human beings. Don’t feel bad for Biden because he has a stutter, feel bad for the people who make fun of stuttering

The stutter is a symptom of a far larger issue. He's mentally declined and getting worse.

Did he stutter back in the 80's, 90's or even the 2000's?

The only issue is if they invoke a 25th amendment solution, or convince him to resign, we would end up with President Harris.

The choice is between a mentally failing career politico or an out of her depth "check the boxes" VP appointment special.

They're both the worst ever. We'd be better off putting a turnip in the office.

We just about did, actually.

Uh, people who mock others for having a stutter sound like terrible human beings. Don’t feel bad for Biden because he has a stutter, feel bad for the people who make fun of stuttering

Tissue?

He could stutter every day away for all I care.

The man is a filthy, corrupt, lying, manipulative, devious bag of cat crap and he can go stutter while he goes fuck himself for all I care.

Jill Biden needs a good punch in the throat.

Agree. So so much easier to whine about losing elections than to govern a country. Especially if you have to clean up the mess the orange douche bag left us.

Forum List

Back