I Will Never Be A Far Right Conservative

Only arrogant assholes use the term "agit prop". I'll wager 99% of posters on this board have no idea what it means. It is just a phrase that makes you think you look smart. You do realize it a term that originated in Soviet Russia, right? It's Communist!
That's exactly how I intended it, and that's exactly how it's being used by the left. You obviously haven't followed anything I said there. And you are the most arrogant and obnoxious asshole on this entire forum as I've said many times, so that's the pot calling the kettle black.

That's exactly how I intended it, and that's exactly how it's being used by the left. You obviously haven't followed anything I said there. And you are the most arrogant and obnoxious asshole on this entire forum as I've said many times, so that's the pot calling the kettle black.

You should be careful of the words that you use lest people paint you as a Communist.

You are right! I am an arrogant and obnoxious asshole because I am usually right all the time, cite my sources, and destroy people's arguments based on their lies, incorrect information, and assumptions. You want to be just like me, don't you?

Total bullshit. All caused by filthy lying democrats.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. You just keep thinking that. Depending on how long this gas hike is, will determine when the next oil bust cycle is. It never skips a two term president. And neither does an economy bust.

One you're missing my point and two why is that funny? You really are a piece of shit for laughing at that.

He's just trying to change the subject. Get you hooked on one line so you don't address the real topic.

First of all I'm not a Trump worshipper because I already know he isn't a saint. Second of all, I agree with you that DeSantis is probably the better choice, but if Trump accomplished so little, then why did we still have a country underneath him and everything has started falling apart now underneath the Biden and Harris administration? I can give you a list if you want specifics but even if keeping more illegal people out of our country was his only accomplishment, (which it isn't obviously) then it would be good enough for me.

A president, any president policies don't start showing up, full scale, for at least 1.5 years after they're initiated. Economically speaking. So Trumps first 2 years was getting his policies enacted and put into place. During that time, we were all still under Obama's policies.

Reagan was a two term president. His first term was the Reagan tax cuts, with spending increases. Reagan was the first president to ever spend more than $1 trillion. Like Reagan, Trump gave tax cuts but also spending increases. Remember what happened? 4 tax increases and 17 debt ceiling increases. Then daddy Bush is elected, and had to increase taxes.

Everything goes up. When you spend so much money, the Federal Reserve is willing to lend the government money. They almost have to. But even they have their limits. Otherwise we'd be $100 trillion in debt to them now, instead of $30 trillion.

Forum List

Back