I went to walmart today and it suddenly hit me

"Can you show the kind board where those kids are being gassed and thrown in ovens?"

Might you show the kind board where I asserted any of that?

Thanks in advance.

Holding children in cages is partisan bullshit? Sure, ok.

You compared what Trump is doing as putting those kids in concentration camps, so are you saying Nazi Germany did tickle parties and those gas showers and ovens were fake news?

Also like pointed out if you did not complain about Obama Immigration Deportation Program and whine about Trump holding children that are illegally coming here, yes you are being a partisan nutter!

No, and you know that's a weakass dodge. We've also interned Japanese-Americans, we did the same with Native kids up into the 1970's - kidnapped them from their homes and sent them to "boarding schools" to beat and rape the "injun" out of them.

And as we all know, this is not unique to Don, yup, Obama too. That is not partisan, our concentration camps have always been utterly american. As you've seen and have correctly pointed out, it is all very bipartisan. Good job!
Thank you convict.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, get a job.

He had one and is retired... Maybe you should stop being another worthless troll!

Yeah, and now he spends his time whining about Walmart.

sounds like you were one of those inmates at one time....
Well you can certainly just make up an alternative fact, it's all the rage.
so i am right?....
No, but you've managed to get away from the point, was that not what you needed?
actually i would like to hear how you would watch over the worst among us...

For starters, free all the nonviolent potheads, and I do not consider children of poverty fleeing the results of our coups and overthrow of governments in South/Latin America "the worst among us".
neither do i but i do consider someone who would slice your throat for 50 bucks one of them....now continue...how would you watch over those kind?...

"Can you show the kind board where those kids are being gassed and thrown in ovens?"

Thanks in advance.

Holding children in cages is partisan bullshit?

If you didn't call out Obama when he did it,

yes, it is
I did though, still do, and here we are, no one gives a fuck when ya come right down to it. That's america.

Show us a thread or post where you complained and no your word is not good enough!

Fact is none of you on the left complained when Obama broke up families but all of a sudden it is a sin!

Also comparing our ICE to Nazi Germany and our holding facilities as Concentration Camps is typical partisan nonsense and you are wrong for doing so but you are the kind that called our Troops Nazi's when we went into Iraq!

Fuck off, the accuser can go find it.

Awww, so you can not and just make the claim.

You are now upset that you were called on your Nazi nonsense and now telling posters to go find it themselves...

So show me the gas showers and ovens in our holding facilities seeing they are concentration camps and can you show where the ICE officers are lining up those kids to shoot them in the back of the head?

Or

Doing government experiments on that that causes massive scars physically and emotionally?

When you find a post of me claiming anything YOU are, do let me know?

Well you can certainly just make up an alternative fact, it's all the rage.
so i am right?....
No, but you've managed to get away from the point, was that not what you needed?

For starters, free all the nonviolent potheads, and I do not consider children of poverty fleeing the results of our coups and overthrow of governments in South/Latin America "the worst among us".
neither do i but i do consider someone who would slice your throat for 50 bucks one of them....now continue...how would you watch over those kind?...

How many of those do you know? No one has ever come at me that way, perhaps it's you.

so i am right?....

How many of those do you know? No one has ever come at me that way, perhaps it's you.
so you know didleysquat about it?.......right?......

No, I don't know anything about how many times someone was going to slice your throat for $50, ya got me.

Figures, ex prison worker, explains a lot.

What does it explain Bo?
I pepper sprayed the keeps and put them in solitary.
Not much difference between inmates and the animals who pretend to be tough guys on caged human beings. I'm sure we could use you abusing kids in our border concentration camps.
You repeat Democrat Media talking points like a mindless parrot. The abuse of those kids began when they were forced to trek across Mexico. When they got to America the abuse ENDED and they were given better care than they had ever received in their young lives.
No, anytime anyone utters a single thing that offends you, you pull out a bullshit label so you don't have to think.
I know more about the border and the problems associated with it than you ever will. What offends me is overly emotional people who latch onto talking points spewed by an idiot former bartender.

You compared what Trump is doing as putting those kids in concentration camps, so are you saying Nazi Germany did tickle parties and those gas showers and ovens were fake news?

Also like pointed out if you did not complain about Obama Immigration Deportation Program and whine about Trump holding children that are illegally coming here, yes you are being a partisan nutter!

No, and you know that's a weakass dodge. We've also interned Japanese-Americans, we did the same with Native kids up into the 1970's - kidnapped them from their homes and sent them to "boarding schools" to beat and rape the "injun" out of them.

And as we all know, this is not unique to Don, yup, Obama too. That is not partisan, our concentration camps have always been utterly american. As you've seen and have correctly pointed out, it is all very bipartisan. Good job!
Thank you convict.

He had one and is retired... Maybe you should stop being another worthless troll!

Interesting how you commies twist an observation into whining. You are perfect example of why the commie democrats are going down hard next year. I only wonder what level of violence you will perpetrate.

No, I don't know anything about how many times someone was going to slice your throat for $50, ya got me.
geezus and you say others avoid answering questions....

Thanks in advance.

Thank you convict.

It's amazing the level of butthurt that commie has.

What does it explain Bo?
Not much difference between inmates and the animals who pretend to be tough guys on caged human beings. I'm sure we could use you abusing kids in our border concentration camps.
You repeat Democrat Media talking points like a mindless parrot. The abuse of those kids began when they were forced to trek across Mexico. When they got to America the abuse ENDED and they were given better care than they had ever received in their young lives.
No, anytime anyone utters a single thing that offends you, you pull out a bullshit label so you don't have to think.
I know more about the border and the problems associated with it than you ever will. What offends me is overly emotional people who latch onto talking points spewed by an idiot former bartender.
this guy,like his name says....he knows diddlysquat....

What does it explain Bo?

Most of these individuals have never left their neighborhood and believe what Maddow tell them.

Fact is those like the poster that we are schooling has no idea how to deal with illegal immigration and whine about Trump but sat silently when Obama was President.

They call our ICE Holding Facilities Concentration Camps but their solution is to allow those kids be sold into sex slavery rings or used as hostages so families will pay more for their release.

The left never offer any true solution nor so most of them know how horrible it is for illegal immigrants and here is the crazier thing those kids would rather stay in our facilities than return home and why?

Simple, their country is hell!

Why don't you donate your time helping those people?

Wait, then you would learn something, so you will never do that...

Can you show the kind board where those kids are being gassed and thrown in ovens?

I know you can not and know your comment is based on partisan bullshit.

Fact is Obama broke up families and those like you sat quietly but now whine about Trump policies...

Also if you object to Trump keeping kids that are not legally allowed her in custody then what is your opinion of FDR?

Thanks in advance.

And as we all know, this is not unique to Don, yup, Obama too. That is not partisan, our concentration camps have always been utterly american. As you;ve seen and have correctly pointed out, it is all very bipartisan. Good job!
Not only that, we nuked the slant eyed monsters too!

Thank you convict.

So what!

You can just leave the thread and get a damn life!

I went to get the stuff I am going to bbq Christmas and a few other things and I always end up at the front of the store when done shopping where all the banks and eyeglass centers and stuff are at. I sit down on one of the benches there and review my list to make sure I got everything. I notice creepy looking people are watching me for some reason so I look back at them and they wander off. Maybe they thought I was going to push the cart out with out checking out and paying.

It's a ritual I always do, and it lets me catch my breath. Unfortunately I usually see a few people that I used to work at the prison with too. Most of them were poorly performing employees. I enjoyed working with some of the convicts better than them. Well, I'm sitting there after having made sure I had everything, sitting up front past the line of cashiers. Then I heard it. I don't know why I never noticed it before. A cacophony of cash register beeps, scanning items, with the sound at various decibels due to the distances from me, as I am at one end of them. Beeps, at varying intervals, non stop. Our modern world is so much different than when I was young. Never would I have dreamed we would sit in front of tv's moving a little ovoid plastic doohickey around, and hear the song of the beeps at walmart.

Back in the day the road runner was the only beep we ever heard.
Oh another BS story from a "beeping" retard
Nothing bs about it commie.

Mike went to Walmart today and then it suddenly hit him -- he's a people of Walmart.

e4bb64386beb96c648433d4f703539f0--funny-people-at-walmart-funny-walmart-pictures.jpg

Another intellectual conversation upstairs. :clap:
It would have been had the commie troll not derailed it. I would ask for him to be thread banned but it's already down the drain now.

If you didn't call out Obama when he did it,

yes, it is
I did though, still do, and here we are, no one gives a fuck when ya come right down to it. That's america.

Show us a thread or post where you complained and no your word is not good enough!

Fact is none of you on the left complained when Obama broke up families but all of a sudden it is a sin!

Also comparing our ICE to Nazi Germany and our holding facilities as Concentration Camps is typical partisan nonsense and you are wrong for doing so but you are the kind that called our Troops Nazi's when we went into Iraq!

Fuck off, the accuser can go find it.

Awww, so you can not and just make the claim.

You are now upset that you were called on your Nazi nonsense and now telling posters to go find it themselves...

So show me the gas showers and ovens in our holding facilities seeing they are concentration camps and can you show where the ICE officers are lining up those kids to shoot them in the back of the head?

And you'll have to forget the claim of some nutter that I did not, whatever. As long as you don't have to deal with what I'm saying which is that it's all utterly bipartisan. AND lobbied for all along, the "illegal" nonsense, by your Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class.
Or

Doing government experiments on that that causes massive scars physically and emotionally?

No idea what you're blathering on about.

You don't?

So ICE agents are Nazi's and we gas, bake and shoot kids according to you because that is what Nazi Germany did.

Also Japanese Americans were still American when FDR and Democrats like you stole their rights but those kids in ICE Holding Facilities are not American and have limited rights.

Of course my bet is you prefer those kids to be sold and abused and that is why you hate ICE...

Forum List

Back