I Went To The Grocery Store

I went to the grocery store and got asparagus and bananas.
Okay, if we start listing every word in every post, this is going to become really tedious. In the games I've played where you do that, it's determined that you're only doing a certain number of posts and then start over. Like the top ten favorite TV shows or the seven favorite kinds of pie. Then when you hit that number, you stop and start over again with a different subject, like shoe styles or dog breeds or something.

So, going by those parameters, I'll just say:

Cantaloupe.

Okay, if we start listing every word in every post, this is going to become really tedious. In the games I've played where you do that, it's determined that you're only doing a certain number of posts and then start over. Like the top ten favorite TV shows or the seven favorite kinds of pie. Then when you hit that number, you stop and start over again with a different subject, like shoe styles or dog breeds or something.

Cantaloupe.

Yeah, but I'll come back later for this. Sort of busy at the moment.

Cantaloupe.

Alright, so what are you saying now?

I went to the Grocery store and got Ding Dongs

images (1).jpg

next E :)

Forum List

Back