I went to Canada and I wasn't very impressed.

They have legal marijuana for crying out loud LOL. Much less crime. Last time I saw 86% of Canadians love their Healthcare while only 34% of Americans do.

Just to add...as a country Canada is wonderful may be one of the most beautiful places on this planet....I love snow and cold and all that :2up:

On the other hand ....their left wing communist people I do not like.:mad:

I end up giving canada bout 8 grand a year and live ensuring they get it. I could spend it here but can't get the same experience. Make it ten grand.

Leadership isnt part of this conversation. The average Canadian is a nice down to earth person.

Leadership isnt part of this conversation. The average Canadian is a nice down to earth person.

Problem is.....the average Canadian voted that idiot Trudeau for office.

That's the problem I have with "the average" Canadian.

Problem is.....the average Canadian voted that idiot Trudeau for office.

That's the problem I have with "the average" Canadian.
Of course you are a looney Austrian Nazi at this point LOL... You should definitely go smoke a lot of pot up in the mountains of Canada and consider your shortcomings.g

I've never been to Canada...but omg....the pictures of Nature I have seen............so totally gorgeous....breathtaking.... may be one day I will visit...

I'm only talking Canadian Nature here.:wink_2:
Its oK I tried for a while
Better here...less clothing

It seemed like it wasn't all that different from America, except that they used colorful money with the Queen on it, and they had a dish of french fries covered with gravy, which was literally in every restaurant, including McDonalds.

Also, their drinking age is 18, so my son got some beers.

I talked to Canada. They said they weren't too impressed with you either.

Look, us Canadians gave you:

Bryan Adams

Nickelback

Ann Murray

Drake

K.D. Lang

Neil Young

Paul Brandt...

Also who can resist Moosehead Beer with Hawaiian Pizza while listening to some Michael Buble?

Look, us Canadians gave you:

Bryan Adams

Nickelback

Ann Murray

Drake

K.D. Lang

Neil Young

Paul Brandt...

Also who can resist Moosehead Beer with Hawaiian Pizza while listening to some Michael Buble?

You bastards came up with Justin Bieber too. I don't know if you can ever be forgiven for that.

Canada needs to step it up and impress Blackrook!
I agree. Maybe they should invent something, instead of forcing Americans to invent everything.

impressed by canada..9/11 they moved their forces to protect ameica

donated blood most of the blood used in 9/11 came from canada....

came to a help nyc weekend....and spent monies.....

you are a total ass who like trump does not realize who our allies are

https://www.quora.com/How-did-other-countries-helped-support-the-U-S-after-9-11

o and they took in planes with passengers...etc and so forth

you are such an idiot....just like all trump supporters....

I have vacationed in Nova Scotia. Absolutely beautiful. Nicest people you will ever meet
Also been to Montreal and Toronto. Great Cities but I got caught in a Montreal snowstorm
Also Niagra Falls. Tacky, but worth a peek

Forum List

Back