I Wasn't Banned

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just took a short hiatus. The only reason that I'm posting this is because I thought some people on here might have been worried that I was. Amazing that two years on here that I still haven't received the ban hammer. I wonder if that's a record. 😆

Seems my two letters have been ignored -- I suggested a short holiday for you so that you could pull yourself together.
They thought the idea made sense but they have done nothing concrete -- like attaching you to a block of it and ------

I just took a short hiatus. The only reason that I'm posting this is because I thought some people on here might have been worried that I was. Amazing that two years on here that I still haven't received the ban hammer. I wonder if that's a record. 😆
I could teach ya few tricks. :113:

Didn't even notice, much less care, about your absence...

And no, two years is not a record. I've been here seventeen years (in March) and have never been banned, not even from a thread.
Unusual for people to publicly parade their failures in life .
Try and put in some decent effort and maybe we all will get lucky
:cool: 🎺

And no, two years is not a record. I've been here seventeen years (in March) and have never been banned, not even from a thread.

Okay, so I have been thread banned a couple of times and you definitely have the current record for never have been banned from the board unless somebody can beat that.

shit i get a usmb all expenses vacation every other month.........i'm about due.....the points i get are amazing

Pretty full of yourself ain't you? Nobody missed you.

Oh yeah? Well I did this thread because I at least know that toobfreak would have been asking about me. He did before when I wasn't posting so much, so I wasn't sure if anybody else would have been asking if people that I actually enjoy talking to on here and they reciprocate.

You, and 1srelluc I just agree with your politics but both of you tend to bum me out other than that. Still, I'm curious enough to know what you're posting about. I have more of you like that on here than people I actually like.

Now, I can't stand Slade3200's politics but he has one of the biggest hearts that I've seen on here and if I met any of you three in real life I'd choose him as a friend over you assholes. That just goes to show that politics isn't everything. There are assholes in both parties.

Forum List

Back