I Wasn't Banned

Btw, I LOVE when the Libs talk about how much they don't care that I'm gone because that means that they obviously do. RRDS is a thing now!!! 😁

You do realize that you can ban yourself?

Just sign out and delete the app.

Piece of cake unless you want to go out with a bang.

I just took a short hiatus. The only reason that I'm posting this is because I thought some people on here might have been worried that I was. Amazing that two years on here that I still haven't received the ban hammer. I wonder if that's a record. 😆
Who are you?

i remember someone wanted to be banned a month cuz he was too addicted to this place....lololol

Yeah, I remember that too. I come here for two reasons:

1. Boredom
2. Pissing off the liberals

Whether or not I make friends in the process doesn't matter to me, but with the friends that I have made on here that's just an added bonus because they matter to me as much as online friends can.

Jesus motherfucking Christ!! So OP stayed away from this cesspit of geriatric hatred for a couple of days. Maybe someone WAS actually worried. Who knows? I was not worried, nor did I miss her. But that is not the point. It seems like you old fuckers could at least be polite to OP. I think OP is a chick, so, you know, show her some amount of respect and kindness. She has never come across to me as a bitch or a fucking whoowah sloot. She simply posts "hello, I am back" and you miserable old coots rip into her about how nobody here gives a shit about her. It reminds me of the "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing" ethic. Fucking BE NICE! I have never heard OP be anything other than nice and respectful here. But you sorry, ornery sumbitches want to make her feel like shit, so as to bring her down to the same decrepit level of misery where you wallow. The more the merrier, right?

Everyone here should apologize to this fucking broad and tell her "welcome back, tits!!". That is exactly what I am going to do.

Welcome back, tits!! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Jesus motherfucking Christ!! So OP stayed away from this cesspit of geriatric hatred for a couple of days. Maybe someone WAS actually worried. Who knows? I was not worried, nor did I miss her. But that is not the point. It seems like you old fuckers could at least be polite to OP. I think OP is a chick, so, you know, show her some amount of respect and kindness. She has never come across to me as a bitch or a fucking whoowah sloot. She simply posts "hello, I am back" and you miserable old coots rip into her about how nobody here gives a shit about her. It reminds me of the "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing" ethic. Fucking BE NICE! I have never heard OP be anything other than nice and respectful here. But you sorry, ornery sumbitches want to make her feel like shit, so as to bring her down to the same decrepit level of misery where you wallow. The more the merrier, right?

Everyone here should apologize to this fucking broad and tell her "welcome back, tits!!". That is exactly what I am going to do.

Welcome back, tits!! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Phhffrt

Oh yeah? Well I did this thread because I at least know that toobfreak would have been asking about me. He did before when I wasn't posting so much, so I wasn't sure if anybody else would have been asking if people that I actually enjoy talking to on here and they reciprocate.

You, and 1srelluc I just agree with your politics but both of you tend to bum me out other than that. Still, I'm curious enough to know what you're posting about. I have more of you like that on here than people I actually like.

Now, I can't stand Slade3200's politics but he has one of the biggest hearts that I've seen on here and if I met any of you three in real life I'd choose him as a friend over you assholes. That just goes to show that politics isn't everything. There are assholes in both parties.
I can't stand Slade either. And 1srelluc is one miserable old sumbitch, but I generally agree with his politics too. I also agree with my turds when they tell me it is their time to exit my colon.

Forum List

Back