I Wasn't Banned

Jesus motherfucking Christ!! So OP stayed away from this cesspit of geriatric hatred for a couple of days. Maybe someone WAS actually worried. Who knows? I was not worried, nor did I miss her. But that is not the point. It seems like you old fuckers could at least be polite to OP. I think OP is a chick, so, you know, show her some amount of respect and kindness. She has never come across to me as a bitch or a fucking whoowah sloot. She simply posts "hello, I am back" and you miserable old coots rip into her about how nobody here gives a shit about her. It reminds me of the "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing" ethic. Fucking BE NICE! I have never heard OP be anything other than nice and respectful here. But you sorry, ornery sumbitches want to make her feel like shit, so as to bring her down to the same decrepit level of misery where you wallow. The more the merrier, right?

Everyone here should apologize to this fucking broad and tell her "welcome back, tits!!". That is exactly what I am going to do.

Welcome back, tits!! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Thanks but not too big fan of the tits part and the only person who is (somewhat of) a liberal on here that I'm polite too is Slade3200 but that's only because he's polite to me.

Oh yeah? Well I did this thread because I at least know that toobfreak would have been asking about me. He did before when I wasn't posting so much, so I wasn't sure if anybody else would have been asking if people that I actually enjoy talking to on here and they reciprocate.

Your absence has been noticed this past Turkey Day, RR. I sometimes worry about you because I realize how deeply you take and are affected by these big holidays. They come at a bad time with shorter days upon us as well, and between the SAD syndrome and the coming and going of holidays (and all of the media hoopla, pressure and expectations building up to them), it can be an emotional roller-coaster for some.

I actually missed watching the Great Pumpkin this year busy with other things, but I can tell you that you have me especially eager to watch a few Christmas treats again including the original Christmas Story movie as well as a perennial favorite of mine: Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, the excellent animated musical.

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, the excellent animated musical.
One of the best Christmas specials ever and one of the best adaptations of a Christmas Carol

1701116053960.jpeg

One of the best Christmas specials ever and one of the best adaptations of a Christmas Carol

View attachment 864757

They used to show it on TV every year but then I heard some leftwing nutbag organization for the blind protested it claiming it made fun of the blind when it does no such thing at all, in fact, MaGoo's visual imparement is only even suggested at the very beginning, so they don't show it on TV anymore all being the PC weenies they are but I got a copy of the DVD a long time ago.

I just took a short hiatus. The only reason that I'm posting this is because I thought some people on here might have been worried that I was. Amazing that two years on here that I still haven't received the ban hammer. I wonder if that's a record. 😆
Hell. Didn’t think it was even possible!

toobfreak, I thought that you might have possibly been one of the worried ones and I made this thread with you in mind, but I'm alright though. :)

toobfreak, I thought that you might have possibly been one of the worried ones and I made this thread with you in mind, but I'm alright though. :)

Just remember the danger that emotional highs can be with any deep emotional lows that follow. Holidays, decorations, festivities and feasts are great stuff, especially if you have lots of family and friends and pets to get together with, but always remember to keep an even keel of your life-ship throughout it all by sailing forever on the calm sea of inner peace with the star of the holy father locked steadily forever in the gaze of your inner heart-oneness gaze.

https://p0.pikist.com/photos/356/152/ship-night-stars-sky-ocean-imagination-dream-water-sea.jpg

Forum List

Back