I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

And.....there it is. "You are lucky we don't throw you off a roof so shut up, gays, and take your 2nd class citizenship."

You're a total coward. Love you some Islam don't you??
islam and christianity, especially their fundie portions are two sides of the same coin..

You're a coward and an idiot. But mostly a coward.

And you are dismissed
Why am I a coward? I have replied to all your posts to me....without resorting to any kind of name calling either.

You're an absolute coward. Replying to posts of the weakest of the people who oppose you is cowardly to the max.

Take your big talk to an Islamic forum. Better yet, as I just said, when you go to Dearborn, mix in with the people and ask them what they think about gay marriage and report back.

You won't do it. You'll come back here simpering about how wonderful the hijabs are and how friendly everyone was. I know your type and yes, I have lived in the Metro Detroit area for better than two decades. There is not Sharia Law in Dearborn but you best believe they won't be catering gay weddings.

Those Muslims are not cowards.

You are.
Again, you are resorting to name calling, usually a BIG sign of surrender. The people in Dearborn we plan on seeing during this convention know perfectly well my wife and I are gay and are just fine with it....as are most people in the U.S.....whether they are any religion. And why would I go to an islamic forum...or a christian forum...or a hindu forum...or a buddhist forum...or a jewish forum? You make some very odd points.

And still waiting for you to show just ONE example of a muslim baker refusing to bake a gay wedding cake? Why can't you find any examples?

Current score: Fundie Christians refusing to bake cake for gays: 2 Fundie muslims refusing to bake cake for gays: 0

If you have to drag other religions into this, it's a sign that you have given up rational argument. All businesses must serve all customers. How could this point be made any clearer?

No, you want to declare it's a "sign" because you don't want to talk about Islam. Because it exposes you as a total hypocrite, which we already knew.

And no, "all businesses" do not have to serve "all customers". Going into business does not make you an indentured servant to whomever walks through the door. Never has. God willing, never will.
Businesses do have to serve "all customers" equally, particularly in P.A.states.

Absolutely they do not. They do not have to serve customers on days they are already booked; they do not have to serve customers who are disorderly. They do not have to serve customers who walk in too close to closing time. They have wide, wide discretion to NOT serve customers for all kinds of reasons, actually.

You want to say because "Identity" SOME customers get to bind business owners' hands to say, yes, you WILL make this wedding cake no matter what.

Some of us don't worship at the altar of Identity, Old Lady.
You need to read up on PA laws. Refusing service to an individual for that individual's behavior is not a PA law thing. "No shoes, No service" is not a PA law thing. Refusing to serve someone because of the group they are in...whether it's religion, or race, or (in some states) their sexual orientation IS a PA law thing. If you are going to debate on this subject, you might want to learn something about what PA laws are and what they are not first. Just sayin'

And yet the Supreme Court did not shoot down Mr Masterpiece Baker for doing exactly that, did they? For sticking to HIS OWN religious convictions
Actually the Supreme Court stated the fine was too harsh and the commission wasn't behaving in a neutral manner and the case has gone back to Colorado for a redo. This case doesn't apply to any other instance of PA laws.Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia

No, you want to declare it's a "sign" because you don't want to talk about Islam. Because it exposes you as a total hypocrite, which we already knew.

And no, "all businesses" do not have to serve "all customers". Going into business does not make you an indentured servant to whomever walks through the door. Never has. God willing, never will.
Businesses do have to serve "all customers" equally, particularly in P.A.states.

Absolutely they do not. They do not have to serve customers on days they are already booked; they do not have to serve customers who are disorderly. They do not have to serve customers who walk in too close to closing time. They have wide, wide discretion to NOT serve customers for all kinds of reasons, actually.

You want to say because "Identity" SOME customers get to bind business owners' hands to say, yes, you WILL make this wedding cake no matter what.

You need to read up on PA laws. Refusing service to an individual for that individual's behavior is not a PA law thing. "No shoes, No service" is not a PA law thing. Refusing to serve someone because of the group they are in...whether it's religion, or race, or (in some states) their sexual orientation IS a PA law thing. If you are going to debate on this subject, you might want to learn something about what PA laws are and what they are not first. Just sayin'

And yet the Supreme Court did not shoot down Mr Masterpiece Baker for doing exactly that, did they? For sticking to HIS OWN religious convictions
Actually the Supreme Court stated the fine was too harsh and the commission wasn't behaving in a neutral manner and the case has gone back to Colorado for a redo. This case doesn't apply to any other instance of PA laws.Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia

Guess you don't read those signs that are in many businesses. The ones that state they may refuse service to anybody at any time for any reason. ANY reason. Your crying about LOSING to the bakers that YOU people intentionally target is laughable. This is the third time you've gone after that Colorado baker. Enjoy a third loss and the eventual lawsuit against those gays for harassment.

Guess you don't read those signs that are in many businesses. The ones that state they may refuse service to anybody at any time for any reason. ANY reason. Your crying about LOSING to the bakers that YOU people intentionally target is laughable. This is the third time you've gone after that Colorado baker. Enjoy a third loss and the eventual lawsuit against those gays for harassment.
You might want to become familiar with what PA laws are about and what they are not about before debating....PA laws prevent discrimination of people because of their being part of a group whether it be religion, race, gender or sexual preference. PA laws are NOT about refusing service to an individual because of that individual's behavior etc. "No shirt, No service" policies do NOT go against PA laws. Refusing service to anyone because of their behavior does NOT go against PA laws. Refusing service to someone because they are black or gay or Jewish DOES go against PA laws.

How so? We have to distinguish between who, and what religion. The term "religious people" is entirely generic, whether we are speaking of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans, and whatever else. They are all separated into various sects.

What is your obsession with your caps lock?

Christians are the ones being gunned for because they are the easiest target for identity politics driven progs.

View attachment 265076
Says who?

Every single person with an IQ over 70 who can watch pathetic Leftists do what they do.

None of these folks would dare go into Muslim enclave and ask for any of this just ask the peaceful Christians for cake and then take them to court over and over and over like the absolute bullies they are.

It's sad. Pathetic.
Do you know of any cases where a muslim baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple? How about a Hindu baker? A Jewish baker? Did you consider that it just might be christian bakers (and only a very few) who are trying to get special protection to discriminate in their business against gays?
Oh! :desk: I do! Pick me!!!
Steven Crowder: Gay Wedding Cakes At Muslim Bakeries?

Christians are the ones being gunned for because they are the easiest target for identity politics driven progs.

View attachment 265076
Says who?

Every single person with an IQ over 70 who can watch pathetic Leftists do what they do.

None of these folks would dare go into Muslim enclave and ask for any of this just ask the peaceful Christians for cake and then take them to court over and over and over like the absolute bullies they are.

It's sad. Pathetic.
Do you know of any cases where a muslim baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple? How about a Hindu baker? A Jewish baker? Did you consider that it just might be christian bakers (and only a very few) who are trying to get special protection to discriminate in their business against gays?
Oh goodie...another one pulls up that old story.

Let me tell you two things.

1. Those bakeries did NOT have wedding cakes on their menu to begin with...so they were being asked to bake something they don't do...period...for anyone.

2. Those bakeries were in Michigan which DOES NOT protect sexual orientation in its PA laws. Therefore, even if those muslim bakers DID provide wedding cakes normally and refused a gay couple...it's NOT against business law in MICHIGAN.

You're welcome.

The funniest thing about the video is how it starts off with the same old "aren't you gays lucky we don't throw you off roof tops like they do in muslim countries in the Middle East" schtick.

Last edited:

It's sad. Pathetic.

1. Those bakeries did NOT have wedding cakes on their menu to begin with...so they were being asked to bake something they don't do...period...for anyone.

2. Those bakeries were in Michigan which DOES NOT protect sexual orientation in its PA laws. Therefore, even if those muslim bakers DID provide wedding cakes normally and refused a gay couple...it's NOT against business law in MICHIGAN.

You're welcome.
Muslims featured in YouTube video say it falsely portrays them

Really? Right here in this article -- in an article attempting to DEFEND THEM -- they report that one of those bakers said: "It is not a sin that we bring gays into our establishment and to serve them. It is a sin, though, if we cater their wedding."

Says who?

It's sad. Pathetic.

You're welcome.

Really? Right here in this article -- in an article attempting to DEFEND THEM -- they report that one of those bakers said: "It is not a sin that we bring gays into our establishment and to serve them. It is a sin, though, if we cater their wedding."
Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost

And as I said before, and you may have missed....MICHIGAN doesn't have sexual orientation in its PA laws.

You're a total coward. Love you some Islam don't you??
islam and christianity, especially their fundie portions are two sides of the same coin..

And you are dismissed
Why am I a coward? I have replied to all your posts to me....without resorting to any kind of name calling either.

You're an absolute coward. Replying to posts of the weakest of the people who oppose you is cowardly to the max.

Take your big talk to an Islamic forum. Better yet, as I just said, when you go to Dearborn, mix in with the people and ask them what they think about gay marriage and report back.

You won't do it. You'll come back here simpering about how wonderful the hijabs are and how friendly everyone was. I know your type and yes, I have lived in the Metro Detroit area for better than two decades. There is not Sharia Law in Dearborn but you best believe they won't be catering gay weddings.

You are.
Again, you are resorting to name calling, usually a BIG sign of surrender. The people in Dearborn we plan on seeing during this convention know perfectly well my wife and I are gay and are just fine with it....as are most people in the U.S.....whether they are any religion. And why would I go to an islamic forum...or a christian forum...or a hindu forum...or a buddhist forum...or a jewish forum? You make some very odd points.

And still waiting for you to show just ONE example of a muslim baker refusing to bake a gay wedding cake? Why can't you find any examples?

Current score: Fundie Christians refusing to bake cake for gays: 2 Fundie muslims refusing to bake cake for gays: 0

Oh you're a lesbian? Wonderful. Go and ask some of those Muslims in Dearborn what they think of you and your partner being married.

Times you will ask them: 0

You might want to become familiar with what PA laws are about and what they are not about before debating....PA laws prevent discrimination of people because of their being part of a group whether it be religion, race, gender or sexual preference. PA laws are NOT about refusing service to an individual because of that individual's behavior etc. "No shirt, No service" policies do NOT go against PA laws. Refusing service to anyone because of their behavior does NOT go against PA laws. Refusing service to someone because they are black or gay or Jewish DOES go against PA laws.

And yet "public accommodation" does not trump religious liberty. As you will see when the SC rules in favor of Masterpiece Bakeshop.

It's sad. Pathetic.

You're welcome.

The funniest thing about the video is how it starts off with the same old "aren't you gays lucky we don't throw you off roof tops like they do in muslim countries in the Middle East" schtick.

You're still an utter coward.

It's sad. Pathetic.

You're welcome.

And as I said before, and you may have missed....MICHIGAN doesn't have sexual orientation in its PA laws.
You quote laws like I give a shit? You said: Muslims bakers don't push gays away, but I have a quote from a Muslim baker saying this: "It is not a sin that we bring gays into our establishment and to serve them. It is a sin, though, if we cater their wedding." My point is made.

Personally, I think those Muslims could and should push away any gays they don't want to serve. I find it perfectly OK for them to push away people they don't want to serve. If some asshole business owners pushed someone away for their sexuality, I wouldn't want to give them my business anyway. I'd rather give my money to good people. Not those assholes. Just make sure you let me know on Yelp, who these assholes are.

You're welcome.

You quote laws like I give a shit? You said: Muslims bakers don't push gays away, but I have a quote from a Muslim baker saying this: "It is not a sin that we bring gays into our establishment and to serve them. It is a sin, though, if we cater their wedding." My point is made.

Personally, I think those Muslims could and should push away any gays they don't want to serve. I find it perfectly OK for them to push away people they don't want to serve. If some asshole business owners pushed someone away for their sexuality, I wouldn't want to give them my business anyway. I'd rather give my money to good people. Not those assholes. Just make sure you let me know on Yelp, who these assholes are.
He said it's a sin...did he say he would refuse them? I don't get that from your quote. But "E" for Effort.

Says who?

It's sad. Pathetic.

You're welcome.

Nothing but name calling now? Not even any kind of rebuttal?

It's sad. Pathetic.

You're welcome.

Nothing but name calling now? Not even any kind of rebuttal?

No, the no rebuttal is you and your made up words and phrases you use because you think they make you look smart (news flash, they don't). You continue to cry about the baker, but he has won twice already and you just keep harassing him. Maybe you better learn something. Intentionally targeting a particular business to attempt to bankrupt them is harassment. Religious objections are valid no matter how much you cry. It is not discrimination. When the baker wins again, he should sue those two into bankruptcy.

You're welcome.

He said it's a sin...did he say he would refuse them? I don't get that from your quote. But "E" for Effort.

You're delusional if you think Muslims are going to accept your pretend marriage. Keep yapping but we know better.

Should the homosexual lifestyle be promoted in our schools?

The evidence is irrefutable that behaviors common within the homosexual community are unhealthy and high risk for a host of serious medical consequences, including STD’s, HIV and AIDS, anal cancer, hepatitis, parasitic intestinal infections, and psychiatric disorders. Life expectancy is significantly decreased as a result of HIV/AIDS, complications from the other health problems, and suicide. This alone should make it reprehensible to the medical community, who has an obligation to promote and model healthy behaviors and lifestyles.

Americans want 'gay' lessons banished - WND - WND

The Darker, Dangerous Side of American Homosexuality - Mere

Commentshttps://www.josephnicolosi.com/collection/why-reveal-the-dark-

Michael Douglas Blames His Throat Cancer on Oral

Sexhttps://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a19920599/hpv-facts/

Last edited:

And you are dismissed

You are.

Oh you're a lesbian? Wonderful. Go and ask some of those Muslims in Dearborn what they think of you and your partner being married.

Times you will ask them: 0
I will...and I don't expect we'd have anywhere as much trouble as if we walked around in Alabama. In fact when I was researching the Dearborn video, I found a recommendation for a couple of the muslim bakeries for some amazing baklava...I'll let you know how good it was.

Forum List

Back