I was recruited by Ray Epps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link? Let's see those videos. And yes, there is plenty of video showing Epps urging them to go into the Capitol.

Let’s see the video of Epps doing so on Jan 6th.

Failed attempt to change the narrative.

That is not what the guy is saying. He is pointing out Epps played a major / integral part in instagnating and inciting the events before and during 6 Jan.

While police attacked and injured protestors just standing around they allowed this guy to run around inciting and egging on the crowd.

If you wanted to shut down a violent protest it makes more sense to take on / down the instigators / inciters/ leaders.

He also points out people who were just THERE have been arrested, were held for a year, yet this major player is unscathed / unpunished.

Again, after the FBI confessed to running Ops before and on 6 Jan, Epps stinks of FBI / Govt set-up
And how quickly he disappeared from the FBI watchlist and was NEVER called in for even simple questioning! Wow, the Democrat corruption of our government is on full display with J6.

Democrats continue to prove this was all a scam and is being controlled.

The FBI has already confessed to running Ops before and after 6 Jan.

Pelosi has to testify for the whole truth to come out, so shod Epps and others. They won't.

What thos guy describes was done to protestors was abuse, criminal, unwarranted, should be investigated and punished.

Anyone who thinks the whole truth is coming out and that this is a real investigation is knowingly full of shit.

Until the Patriot Act -- ALL Intel groups -- except the FBI were PROHIBITED in Domestic Surveillance and domestic ops. The NSA Big Brother spy system changed all that. And it BLEW OPEN the walls that were in place for ALL the other intel agencies to "meddle and deny".

You're probably NEVER gonna nail ANY OF THIS DOWN -- until proper safeguards exist for that "702 system" and OTHERS that are NOW operational and can be TURNED AGAINST citizens living in the CONUS. Congress --- BOTH FUCKING SIDES --- have rejected amendments to Patriot Act renewables offered by the UNCOMPROMISED Congress critters like Rand Paul. MOST of the party leadership on the Hill is PROBABLY COMPROMISED by what these system hold.

Which explains a LOT about the aging, inept leadership this country now suffers from. It's "assured mutual destruction" if ANY OF THIS GETS fixed.

Let’s see the video of Epps doing so on Jan 6th.

Let me help out here. Epps was filmed about 4 or 5 times in DIFF locations STARTING 36 hours or so PRIOR to the speech on the mall. He used a megaphone and told people "We're going to the Capitol tomorrow (today) and we're GOING IN.

Many of those videos posted PRIOR TO THIS POST in the following thread.

Let me help out here. Epps was filmed about 4 or 5 times in DIFF locations STARTING 36 hours or so PRIOR to the speech on the mall. He used a megaphone and told people "We're going to the Capitol tomorrow (today) and we're GOING IN.

Many of those videos posted PRIOR TO THIS POST in the following thread.

I’ve seen video of Epps from Jan 5th. This is about the claims from a rioter who said this:
We continued on with our day at the Trump rally and as Trump was speaking, sure enough, a crowd was on its way down Constitution Avenue towards our nation’s Capitol Building. This was the beginning of a peaceful protest, or so I thought. At the Capitol Ray Epps was whispering in Ryan Samsel’s ear egging him on to take down the barricade as seen on video. I can tell you Ray Epps was inciting the crowd all day. Ray Epps was yelling to the crowd “Push forward” on the West Terrace. I heard Ray Epps on multiple occasions saying “We are going inside”, even after peaceful protesters were met with police force on the West Terrace.”

I’ve seen the video of Epps whispering, although this rioter who wrote the letter would have no idea what Epps said to him. I’ve never seen video of Epps yelling to the crowd to push forward.

Ray Epps is the key to uncovering what happened before and during 6 Jan. He has a lot more that needs to be said, exposed.

He has the stench of FBI crime / corruption all over him, as we know the FBI already confessed to having teams on-scene and involved.

'Excessive use of force' and cases of attacking / injuring defenseless protestors need to be investigated and punished.

Wusses. If they’re willing to do the crime, they should be able to do the time and not make up bullshit stories.

List them.

Then show how many had their "sworn testimony" actually sworn in front of a judge to make it actually mean something.
The judges refused to here them. I did not say they testified. They were willing to and many went before their state senates. You know what the MSM would not show or mention.

There is exactly zero evidence that Ray Epps works for the FBI.

It’s always a baseless conspiracy theory with you guys. Why is that?

This loser is accusing Epps of a lot of things that no one has ever seen any video of.

He also accuses him of things he couldn’t possibly know.
how could you possibly know what he knows?

doosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back