Jan 6th and this is chilling

To address the rest of your post, I don't know if it would be physically possible to enter peacefully. I'm just showing that's what he said because some stubborn people don't want to watch the video.

They fought their way through the police. All of that was violence, not just Babbitt.

Regarding Trump, I already addressed that in post #304.
You did address it in #304.

Apologies for the off-base snark. I love to be snarky, but I can admit when I was off-base.

That's a lie. You don't know that he was encouraging them to do anything at the barricades.

This is where I tell you that because you consume shit for news, you wouldn't have a clue how and when those barriers were breached. But GIRLFRIEND (who IS BEING CHARGED) of the man Ray Epps "whispered to" DEFINITELY DOES !!! It's all out there. The Stalinistic Jan 6th committee just avoids it like the plague. WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE END. The barriers got breached RIGHT AFTER Epps show up and does that whisper.

Defenders of Ray Epps contend he has not been arrested because he didn't break the law during the Capitol riot, but a woman caught on video standing next to him is facing up to a year in prison for being in a "restricted area" — something Epps was also filmed doing.

Raechel Genco was seen on video standing just feet away from Epps on Jan. 6 as he whispered into the ear of her boyfriend, Ryan Samsel, who promptly led a mob that stormed a police barricade. But unlike Samsel, the 38-year-old Pennsylvania woman simply stood by. And unlike Epps, Genco was not seen a day earlier encouraging a crowd to enter the Capitol illegally.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the offense "has largely gone unpunished."

That incident took place just outside the restricted area, but Epps was later filmed well inside the forbidden zone, as was Genco. But of the two, only Genco was charged with a sole count of trespassing on restricted Capitol grounds. She faces up to a year in prison if convicted.

WATCH THE VIDEO at twitter address above.

This is where I tell you that because you consume shit for news, you wouldn't have a clue how and when those barriers were breached. But GIRLFRIEND (who IS BEING CHARGED) of the man Ray Epps "whispered to" DEFINITELY DOES !!! It's all out there. The Stalinistic Jan 6th committee just avoids it like the plague. WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE END. The barriers got breached RIGHT AFTER Epps show up and does that whisper.

Defenders of Ray Epps contend he has not been arrested because he didn't break the law during the Capitol riot, but a woman caught on video standing next to him is facing up to a year in prison for being in a "restricted area" — something Epps was also filmed doing.

Raechel Genco was seen on video standing just feet away from Epps on Jan. 6 as he whispered into the ear of her boyfriend, Ryan Samsel, who promptly led a mob that stormed a police barricade. But unlike Samsel, the 38-year-old Pennsylvania woman simply stood by. And unlike Epps, Genco was not seen a day earlier encouraging a crowd to enter the Capitol illegally.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the offense "has largely gone unpunished."

That incident took place just outside the restricted area, but Epps was later filmed well inside the forbidden zone, as was Genco. But of the two, only Genco was charged with a sole count of trespassing on restricted Capitol grounds. She faces up to a year in prison if convicted.

WATCH THE VIDEO at twitter address above.

Neat. You still don’t know what Ray Epps said to the other guy.

Hey XponentialChaos -- NEED AN ANSWER HERE !! Did that barrier breach with Epps in the LEAD -- look "peacefully" to you? Dont lie now. Give the best answer that you can to EXCUSE THIS GUY from all suspicion and all the charges that you can.

Because -- YOU simply dont want to know the answer -- amirite?
It didn’t look peaceful, no. Your point?

Post for the statute for what he’s guilty of. All you have is that you THINK he whispered something against the law to the other guy. Really compelling case there.

At least you finally dropped your dumb argument that he didn’t say “PEACEFULLY”, when he clearly did.

Her non answer resonates as YES to me
I have no doubt. To a balanced person, her non-answer sounded like a non-answer.

To some hopelessly deluded, hyper-partisan conspiracy bozos, it may have sounded like, "I admit it! He was an agent provocateur who single-handedly manipulated all the Trump goons into attacking the greatly outnumbered police defending democracy!"

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.29.45 PM.png

Ted Cruz still peddling baseless conspiracy theory that FBI incited Jan. 6 riot

Last edited:
It didn’t look peaceful, no. Your point?

Post for the statute for what he’s guilty of. All you have is that you THINK he whispered something against the law to the other guy. Really compelling case there.

At least you finally dropped your dumb argument that he didn’t say “PEACEFULLY”, when he clearly did.

So I watched the video again of Epps whispering something to the other guy.

The other guy was already acting very aggressively against the barricade. If anything, it looks like Epps may have been trying to calm him down. He does a little head shake at him implying “no”, at least in my opinion.

Really sloppy argument if you guys are trying to say he incited a riot when he whispered something to the guy who was ALREADY acting aggressively before. Additionally, we still don’t know what he said.

I have no doubt. To a balanced person, her non-answer sounded like a non-answer.

To some hopelessly deluded, hyper-partisan conspiracy bozos, it may have sounded like, "I admit it! He was an agent provocateur who single-handedly manipulated all the Trump goons into attacking the greatly outnumbered police defending democracy!"

The predicable fantasy-addicted crackpots are parroting the same delusion, of course.

They're attracted to this sort of stuff lies flies to this sort of stuff.

Ok. So it largely went unpunished. Assuming this is true, they dropped most of the lighter charges to go after the bigger ones.

So I watched the video again of Epps whispering something to the other guy.

The other guy was already acting very aggressively against the barricade. If anything, it looks like Epps may have been trying to calm him down. He does a little head shake at him implying “no”, at least in my opinion.

Really sloppy argument if you guys are trying to say he incited a riot when he whispered something to the guy who was ALREADY acting aggressively before. Additionally, we still don’t know what he said.
It was like Satan tempting Jesus!

Epps whispered, "Hang Mike Pence!" and other such nefarious injunctions to all the Trump goons who were only there to sing Kumbaya!

They're highly suggestive.

Ok. So it largely went unpunished. Assuming this is true, they dropped most of the lighter charges to go after the bigger ones.

It's quite ironic that the comparatively innocuous Epps is now the January 6 cause célèbre of the tin foil fedora brigade.

Of all the Trumpy exhibitionist nutjobs attacking police and trashing the Capitol, they are infatuated with a relatively-innocent bystander.

She refused to blurt out FBI business to a grandstanding blowhard in public.

Good on her.

Yes, but not in the way you hope it's good; these hearings are the end of a lot of Democrats' political careers, such that they will be tossed under the bus by their own Party as un-electable and it is the end of the FBI's last shred of credibility as a law enforcement agency and the Democrats' dreams of having their own personal KGB style org at taxpayers expense.

Your Party's pogroms and show trials are ongoing failures, and you just can't admit it. lol your 'Party' is just too inept, and so is that law enforcement agency you're counting on to lock up your political opponents.

It's quite ironic that the comparatively innocuous Epps is now the January 6 cause célèbre of the tin foil fedora brigade.

Of all the Trumpy exhibitionist nutjobs attacking police and trashing the Capitol, they are infatuated with a relatively-innocent bystander.
Relatively innocent bystander who was there for two days telling people to breach the Capitol.

Forum List

Back