I was recruited by Ray Epps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epps urged people to go into the capitol and the only way to do that was to break through the barrier. Just because he said the word 'peacefully' doesn't mean shit. He was inciting them to riot. Trump never did any of that.

Great, that means Trump is not off the hook for telling his thugs to go to the Capitol "peacefully."

It is completely irrelevant which days he did or didn't do it. Don't be distracted with equivocating arguments. . .

I read some transcripts from the FBI and the establishment, they have conversations from patriot groups back in December, planning these riots, and all the things they were thinking of doing. They were released via FOIA requests.

IT is a simply matter of inserting their folks, or some other agency would have, which have this intel, and they could insert their people, or hire informant agent provocateurs, into those groups to stir up trouble.

The, "when and where," they directed those folks to do what they did? Irrelevant. Hell, it could have been some of the members in that chat on the FOIA back in December, it doesn't matter when or where, IT HAPPENED!

We all saw what Ray Epps and that John Sullivan guy did? Neither faced the same sort of wrath from the State that the Capitol rioters did. Folks have to either be an extreme Statist (Jacobin), or extreme partisans with blinders on, not to see what the hell is going on. Or propagandists for those interests.

If the police had you on tape plotting an assassination of the president, such arguments of when and where you made such plotting? Would not be an adequate defense. . .

"But do you have me on tape doing it the day of the assassination?" :rolleyes: stupid.

Stop playing this troll's game.

At the point you have the other side throwing up fallacies and equivocations? The argument is over.
You have quite the imagination.

You mean like election workers, bus drivers, letter carriers, UPS drivers, library employees, etc... ?
You mean like a fairy tale. And what are they doing there repeatably in the middle of the night?

I’ve seen the video of Epps whispering, although this rioter who wrote the letter would have no idea what Epps said to him. I’ve never seen video of Epps yelling to the crowd to push forward.

Given All YOU just said you KNEW and made US go fetch -- I gotta pause and ask you a question.

Isnt 4 videos of this guy inciting protesters to go to the Capitol and GO INSIDE ENOUGH to interest the Jan 6th committee?

Why did the FBI put HIM on a WANTED POSTER and REMOVE him less than a week later?

HOW MUCH MORE IS REQUIRED to haul this guy in and figure out WHO -- he was working for?
ISNT THIS ENOUGH for "inciting an insurrection?

NEED your answers to these questions to determine HOW OBJECTIVE AND SERIOUS you are about "finding and punishing the insurrectionists". ASSUMING you REALLY want to see conspirators PUNISHED and you're not just trolling me and wasting time -- I'll address your question above.

ALREADY ANSWERED this. You didn't read my post at the link.
THIS guy being held -- KNEW the young man at the barricade. That young man had his GIRLFRIEND with him and is also in that video. BOTH OF THEM were charged for "entering a restricted area" by BREACHING the barricade with Epps and the fellow in this thread article.

SHE talked to press. Because SHE was released on bail or something. And she told the same story of how Ray Epps RECRUITED her boyfriend and directed him at the barricade. There was a lot of shouting and jostling with cops at barricade -- but within 20 seconds of Epps ARRIVING and "whispering in his ear" -- the crowd surged the barricade. He had "operational control" of this group at the barricade.

GO READ HER ACCOUNT at the link I provided. And remember - I NEED answers to my questions above or your just wasting my time.

There is exactly zero evidence that Ray Epps works for the FBI.

It’s always a baseless conspiracy theory with you guys. Why is that?

BECAUSE he probably wasn't FBI. This kind of "crowd herding" is what OTHER US INTEL agencies DO in foreign countries ALL year EVERY year. Congress is asking the WRONG agency. See my other posts in thread.

BECAUSE he probably wasn't FBI. This kind of "crowd herding" is what OTHER US INTEL agencies DO in foreign countries ALL year EVERY year. Congress is asking the WRONG agency. See my other posts in thread.
Which agency do you think he’s with and what evidence do you have for that claim?

Which agency do you think he’s with and what evidence do you have for that claim?

I already posted the top 2 suspect agencies.. Which agencies work "foreign insurrections"? Try a little critical thinking here.

There were A LOT OF REASONS to have people punking and pimping this crowd on the mall.

Current admin didn't have enough EXAMPLES of "white domestic terrorists" to launch their agi-prop campaign that greatest threat to DOMESTIC security were "right wing terrorist" groups.

Jan 6th was the GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for the incoming Admin, the Dem leadership, and their allies in the agencies to start a COUNTER NARRATIVE to the past 2 years of AntiFa/BLM raping and pillaging more than 15 major US cities.

It was too enticing to pass up the opportunity to entrap and STING themselves a jail-full of "violent white nationalists" to LAUNCH this propaganda play. Entrap and sting is the way the Feds work now. Happens a dozen times a year. And all the key target groups from orgs that NEVER RAPED OR PILLAGED A SINGLE AMERICAN city -- were gonna be represented in DC on that day.

It isn't JUST the FBI milking these tactics anymore

Last edited:
ANYBODY who CARES about America needs to OPPOSE this "getting the band back together" to have the CIA/DIA/HSA/BATF and others running DOMESTIC intel ops and surveillance. This isn't a partisan issue.

As far as who recruited Ray Epps goes -- if it WAS NOT the FBI -- here's your intro reading list.

The Central Intelligence Agency is expanding its domestic presence, placing agents with nearly all of the FBI's 56 terrorism task forces in U.S. cities, a step that law enforcement and intelligence officials say will help overcome some of the communications obstacles between the two agencies that existed before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

In many cities, according to local FBI special agents, the CIA employees help plan daily operations and set priorities, as well as share information about suspected foreigners and groups. They do not, however, take part in operations or make arrests.

FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III recently described the new arrangement as his answer to MI5, Britain's internal security service. Unlike the CIA, MI5 is empowered to collect intelligence within Britain and to act to disrupt domestic threats to British national security. "It goes some distance to accomplishing what the MI5 does," Mueller told a House-Senate intelligence panel last week in describing the new CIA role in the FBI task forces.

And the illegal COOPERATION of the FBI with other Intel agencies RESTRICTED from domestic spying or domestic ops of ANY KIND is alive and well. Even exposed in the faulty "unmasking" and spying on Gen Michael Flynn. Incoming NSAdvisor in 2016.

Note that both the OBAMA Admin NSAdvisor and CIA Chief Brennan ARE ON the "unmasking list" for NSA 702 system DOMESTIC intel on Flynn.

I already posted the top 2 suspect agencies.. Which agencies work "foreign insurrections"? Try a little critical thinking here.

There were A LOT OF REASONS to have people punking and pimping this crowd on the mall.

Current admin didn't have enough EXAMPLES of "white domestic terrorists" to launch their agi-prop campaign that greatest threat to DOMESTIC security were "right wing terrorist" groups.

Jan 6th was the GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for the incoming Admin, the Dem leadership, and their allies in the agencies to start a COUNTER NARRATIVE to the past 2 years of AntiFa/BLM raping and pillaging more than 15 major US cities.

It was too enticing to pass up the opportunity to entrap and STING themselves a jail-full of "violent white nationalists" to LAUNCH this propaganda play. Entrap and sting is the way the Feds work now. Happens a dozen times a year. And all the key target groups from orgs that NEVER RAPED OR PILLAGED A SINGLE AMERICAN city -- were gonna be represented in DC on that day.

It isn't JUST the FBI milking these tactics anymore

So you just suspect that he’s with one of those agencies but you have zero evidence that Ray Epps is with one of those agencies.

Great. Thanks.

You mean like a fairy tale. And what are they doing there repeatably in the middle of the night?

Fairy tale?? Such people actually exist, FruitLoops.

What doesn't exist is even one video of a "mule" dropping off ballots multiple times.

So you just suspect that he’s with one of those agencies but you have zero evidence that Ray Epps is with one of those agencies.

Great. Thanks.

There's a MOUNTAIN of evidence that you INSIST on ignoring that the Jan 6th committee and all of investigative resources ARE PURPOSELY IGNORING on Epps. You're stone stupid if you dont ACCEPT THAT EVIDENCE.

The argument that this covert crowd agitation is actually IN THE VIDEOS. Where Ray Epps encourages them to rush the Capitol and THEY start shouting "FED FED FED".

But the MAIN piece of evidence is that FBI WAS NOT informed early on about Epps "working the crowd" for another agency and that the FBI HAD TO REMOVE HIM from their J6 Wanted Poster days AFTER he appeared on it.

Mountain of OBVIOUS EVIDENCE and HE comes OFF the wanted poster?

Give me another explanation for why the WHOLE investigative effort is covering for ONE DUDE that was dilligently ENCOURAGING INSURRECTION and LEADING THE CROWD to the Capitol.

You can't BullWinkle. You're deeply into partisan denial here. It's a symptom of terminal TDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back