I was apathetic to it all until a very calm, very soft-spoken woman woke me up...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's really amazing to me how a conversation with what I would consider a "typical American" woke me up to the fact that we have a real problem with the Democrats.

In all my conversations with her, she has never lost her temper, never even raised her voice, and yet she saw the truth of what the Democrats are doing when I hadn't really even applied my mind to the problem.

And that is because I've become so busy with my new job and my writing that I don't really pay that much attention to the news anymore so I was only tangentially aware of the riots and all the destruction they were causing.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is that this woman is the last person in the world you'd expect to be an alarmist -- and yet, she was alarmed.

I have to believe there are millions more Americans like her, sitting at home, watching their TVs and reacting with horror at what the Democrats are doing to our country.

I have been very alarmist in the last few hours, but I don't think I have ever crossed the line into conspiracy theory or paranoid fantasy.

The Democrats, as their actions in the last few days have proven, do intend to inspire a violent revolution to overthrow the government of the United States, and are therefore "domestic enemies" as the Constitution defines that term.

And therefore, President Trump would be within his Constitutional authority to use the military and all other means at his disposal, to suppress this revolution.

I hope another alternative could be found because I do not want to see more people killed.

But at this point, it's up to the Democrats to end this revolution before it spins any further out of control.

They have people running scared now. America's corporations are pushing out press releases to show support to this revolution. City governments are debating whether to defund or deactivate the police. The Democrats have realized they have no chance to win with Biden. This attempt to overthrow the government is a long shot, but it's the best chance the Democrats now have.

The Democrats even have prominent members of the military openly defying the President, informing him that if he orders them to put down the Democrat revolution, they will refuse to obey, which will be effectively a coup d'etat.

The situation has not been this critical since the opening days of the Civil War.

It's really amazing to me how a conversation with what I would consider a "typical American" woke me up to the fact that we have a real problem with the Democrats.

In all my conversations with her, she has never lost her temper, never even raised her voice, and yet she saw the truth of what the Democrats are doing when I hadn't really even applied my mind to the problem.

And that is because I've become so busy with my new job and my writing that I don't really pay that much attention to the news anymore so I was only tangentially aware of the riots and all the destruction they were causing.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is that this woman is the last person in the world you'd expect to be an alarmist -- and yet, she was alarmed.

I have to believe there are millions more Americans like her, sitting at home, watching their TVs and reacting with horror at what the Democrats are doing to our country.

I have been very alarmist in the last few hours, but I don't think I have ever crossed the line into conspiracy theory or paranoid fantasy.

The Democrats, as their actions in the last few days have proven, do intend to inspire a violent revolution to overthrow the government of the United States, and are therefore "domestic enemies" as the Constitution defines that term.

And therefore, President Trump would be within his Constitutional authority to use the military and all other means at his disposal, to suppress this revolution.

I hope another alternative could be found because I do not want to see more people killed.

But at this point, it's up to the Democrats to end this revolution before it spins any further out of control.
It will end, but not until the child-like minds of the cratzi's become re-educated, and ultimately debriefed. For to long they have been brainwashed by forces allowed to run free in the system, and therefore looting and destroying our youngest minds while we (the parents), were all out working to put food on the table. It's been one heck of a thing that has happened, where as our kindness was mistaken for weakness. Unbelievable but so true. It took us untill recently, and through recent events finally, to realize what their poker hand has been.

Last edited:
They have people running scared now. America's corporations are pushing out press releases to show support to this revolution. City governments are debating whether to defund or deactivate the police. The Democrats have realized they have no chance to win with Biden. This attempt to overthrow the government is a long shot, but it's the best chance the Democrats now have.
It has shown that they will try anything, and I mean anything.

Trump needs to appoint himself dictator, declare martial law and cleanse this country of all the Democrats, Blacks, Browns and Heebs, leaving the country with just real Americans..

At this point, most of us probably feel safe in our homes.

This could change at any moment.

Lol, so you became a victim of tRumpling brainwashing? That's your excuse?

Oh, and the mind boggles at the thought of you being a writer.

Lol

Don't hold breath waiting upon democratic fascists to stop, that will require force of arms, and men of character....
Textbook example of irony right here.

Calls Democrats fascists, hopes he gets to use fascist tactics to suppress them

Yes folks, they really are that stupid.
You are fascists, fascism is not defined by willingness to combat opposition via force of arms dickhead, fascism is the fusion of industry and government under the banner of only one acceptable political ideology, then using force of arms and other savage means to force compliance to the one true ideology! You fucking democratic fascists are as stupid as a bowl of jello, the public school has performed intellectual abortions on each and every one of you! To be specific you are dead from the neck up.... :banana:

Don't hold breath waiting upon democratic fascists to stop, that will require force of arms, and men of character....
Textbook example of irony right here.

Calls Democrats fascists, hopes he gets to use fascist tactics to suppress them

Yes folks, they really are that stupid.
You are fascists, fascism is not defined by willingness to combat opposition via force of arms dickhead, fascism is the fusion of industry and government under the banner of only one acceptable political ideology, then using force of arms and other savage means to force compliance to the one true ideology! You fucking democratic fascists are as stupid as a bowl of jello, the public school has performed intellectual abortions on each and every one of you! To be specific you are dead from the neck up.... :banana:
Lmao!!

You don't even see it, do you?

I feel soooooooo sorry for those people who belong to the (current and shrinking) majority ethnicity and are supporting the current insurrection.

They know not what they do.

Future history books may well, indeed, date 2020 as the beginning of the end of the American (failed) experiment.

1. COVID-19.
2. INSURRECTION.
3. ? (It's too terrifying to even imagine.)

I do not believe in God, but I am praying for a miracle to stop the current madness that is being led by such unworthy and undeserving individuals -- in my opinion.

the white suburbs and rural counties are for the most part just dandy

I'm going to have a steak later in a tourist town that got a pretty good independent steak house ....the whole town should be jammed packed with rednecks on vacation

Forum List

Back