Never has an American President failed history's test more spectacularly than Trump

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
How on earth will those who succeed us look back on Trump's handling of these injustices? Mobilizing federal troops to attack peaceful protestors? This is Third World, Banana Republic type of leadership. Let one of the most eloquent political pundits alive explain it in case you still don't understand.

1591459962909.png

How on earth will those who succeed us look back on Trump's handling of these injustices? Mobilizing federal troops to attack peaceful protestors? This is Third World, Banana Republic type of leadership. Let one of the most eloquent political pundits alive explain it in case you still don't understand.

History has a test?

I understand very well. Let me explain it in case you still don't understand. Democrat mayors and governors routinely allow criminals to run wild in all sorts of ways, as long as it somehow benefits them politically. Trump knows this, and thus correctly advocates the intervening with US troops, to keep law and order intact. Simple. Duh!

Perhaps you could explain it to us.

You are literally impossibly stupid, its an offense to nature you even draw breath..... Everything you have listed in your rant is a lie! :fu:

Its not stupid. Its you they think is stupid. For the leftist the bigger the propaganda lie the better. Never be subtle is their motto.

No need, Schmidt has done that for you. If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you.

You can put up all the cartoons you want. You can keep typing TDS but one thing is for sure. Just when I think Trump can't make it any worse for himself...he yet again exceeds my expectations. :)
With all the corruption, the failures, the lies, and the tweeting, I'm not sure America will want to remember this clown. He will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever elected.
I've never seen a President try so hard to make himself a dictator but Trump has largely succeeded. Trump has been trying hard to erase Obama's legacy, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that a
future President orders his portrait removed from the White House and the history books just display a big whitespace!

Your TDS makes you stupider every day.

You can put up all the cartoons you want. You can keep typing TDS but one thing is for sure. Just when I think Trump can't make it any worse for himself...he yet again exceeds my expectations.
Our magnificent Pres.Trump is the best president the country has had in decades.
He is honest and forthright, basically a modern day George Washington.
We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :cool:

No need, Schmidt has done that for you. If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you.
No. the guy just spewed the same old shit we've heard for 3 years. You tell us.

Forum List

Back