Zone1 " I was a stranger, and ye took me in:" What does this mean to you ?

Of course it invalidates your veiled attempt to trap people.
"It is what it is" - and what it is is a parable story to convey a message about having faith.
Nothing whatsoever to do with Europe's disastrous immigration policy that lead to whole areas of member states to be taken over by them.
This clown is trying to trap people into a thought that isn't the context he wants it to be.
Yep. As usual, it's nothing but a "gotcha" thread.

The thought that Jesus would order people to allow their entire culture to be taken over is absolutely ridiculous.

Yep. As usual, it's nothing but a "gotcha" thread.

The thought that Jesus would order people to allow their entire culture to be taken over is absolutely ridiculous.
It's what you can expect from this member.
Nothing like putting up an obvious troll thread in Zone 1 - just so you can be protected from being called out.
If you are going to have a Zone 1, then the created threads need to show validity.
It is super obvious this thread is intellectually dishonest, crafted to attempt to use one's belief against them to make a strawman argument.

It means that if a stranger knocks on my door, seeking shelter for the night, I am to take him in so he doesn't suffer.

Do you?

Some smelly guy knocks on your door at 2 AM do you really take him in?

Nothing like putting up an obvious troll thread in Zone 1 - just so you can be protected from being called out.
If you are going to have a Zone 1, then the created threads need to show validity.
It is super obvious this thread is intellectually dishonest, crafted to attempt to use one's belief against them to make a strawman argument.
The thread is actually a question..

And he provided you an actual answer.

Jesus was not telling His followers to let Philistines into their homes.
Here is what Jesus said about what to do with his enemies...

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.

Do you?

Some smelly guy knocks on your door at 2 AM do you really take him in?
If he needs help, I'll make sure to get him help. If I think he's a danger to us, I'll call 911 and make sure he gets shelter. I don't just leave him outside to freeze.

If he needs help, I'll make sure to get him help. If I think he's a danger to us, I'll call 911 and make sure he gets shelter. I don't just leave him outside to freeze.
So you don't invite him in like you said you should you call the cops on him instead

So you don't invite him in like you said you should you call the cops on him instead
Depends if I think he's a danger to us. IOW, I apply common sense to the situation. If he's bleeding from a wild animal attack, for one example, I would certainly not make him stay out in the snow.

Second that ^^^

It means the government and it's citizens should empty their bank accounts to give to immigrants for Jesus.

Will you embrace the new theocracy and when can we send a few to come live with you?
You have all the garbage white nationalist points all queued up at all times.

If he's lost and confused, wouldn't you call for an ambulance to make sure he's okay?
911 emergency? No.
Lost and confused? Does that require an ambulance? Who pays? Ambulance service isn’t cheap.

911 emergency? No.
Lost and confused? Does that require an ambulance? Who pays? Ambulance service isn’t cheap.
Who cares who pays? Did you forget your 20-year white wing talking point?

"We don't need universal health insurance, because anyone can get medical treatment, if they need it."

Reminded.

Forum List

Back