I want to find 11,780 votes says Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

Trump is now asking the secretary of state of Georgia to find him 11,780 votes sparking an impeachable offense after Trump leaves office. LOl!

What a fitting time for Wednesday January 6th that twelve Republicans are going to contest an election where no voter fraud was found, while Trump gets caught on audio trying to change the vote count to favor him. Now, Republicans, if you want an example of voter fraud, Trumps mission is to do just that, courtesy of the Washington Post audio. Trump is the real voter fraud, and has been since day one. Hopefully he will be impeached again for this, because he is trying to overthrow the government of the US, and his base is all in. What a pathetic way to wage war against your own country.

Trump is now asking the secretary of state of Georgia to find him 11,780 votes sparking an impeachable offense after Trump leaves office. LOl!

What a fitting time for Wednesday January 6th that twelve Republicans are going to contest an election where no voter fraud was found, while Trump gets caught on audio trying to change the vote count to favor him. Now, Republicans, if you want an example of voter fraud, Trumps mission is to do just that, courtesy of the Washington Post audio. Trump is the real voter fraud, and has been since day one. Hopefully he will be impeached again for this.

Trump should have been impeached and removed.

What a fitting time for Wednesday January 6th that twelve Republicans are going to contest an election where no voter fraud was found, while Trump gets caught on audio trying to change the vote count to favor him. Now, Republicans, if you want an example of voter fraud, Trumps mission is to do just that, courtesy of the Washington Post audio. Trump is the real voter fraud, and has been since day one. Hopefully he will be impeached again for this.

Trump should have been impeached and removed.
Yes! He acts like a mafia boss.

Whoops! What does condition rhyme with? (Hint...sedition).
Manufacture for me...enough votes to make me the winner. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Pitiful isn't it? This destroyed any relevance to contest this election on Wednesday, and this idiot got caught on video destroying that effort. What a dumb mf he is.

Trump is truly a disgusting piece of shit. Look at how he made idiots out of his supporters, who think there is election fraud, when Trump himself is calling for the secretary of state to commit voter fraud. Yes, I'm talking about you Trump supporters. Are you feeling stupid yet?

Trump is truly a disgusting piece of shit. Look at how he made idiots out of his supporters, who think there is election fraud, when Trump himself is calling for the secretary of state to commit voter fraud. Yes, I'm talking about you Trump supporters. Are you feeling stupid yet?

No, mushroom boi...

B. Kidd is hopelessly and desperately wishing he had something to defend, but after Trumps audio, your goose is cooked. Trump committed impeachable and criminal acts whemn he did this.

No, mushroom boi...
Look at these incoherent nonsensical nothings. Lol!

Trump will surely be impeached again.

Whoops! What does condition rhyme with? (Hint...sedition).
Manufacture for me...enough votes to make me the winner. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

The manufacturing favored Biden, idiotgram!
That makes no sense.

Another idiotgram!
You don't have an argument. Get the fuck out of here.

There's a fungus amongus; and it ain't me! :hyper:
There's a dumb mf among us and it ain't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back