Arizona Covid cases hit all time high of 17,000+ with zero deaths?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm not poo-pooing this, Arizona hospitals are nearly full at 93%. But the stats are just bizarre. Could the new mutation be much more contagious but weaker? 17000+ cases and zero deaths? Two of my good friends caught it a couple weeks ago, their symptoms are mild. But they are about as careful as you can be and they have no idea how they got it.

I'm not poo-pooing this, Arizona hospitals are nearly full at 93%. But the stats are just bizarre. Could the new mutation be much more contagious but weaker? 17000+ cases and zero deaths? Two of my good friends caught it a couple weeks ago, their symptoms are mild. But they are about as careful as you can be and they have no idea how they got it.

.....I've stated many times I'm super disciplined about sanitation/C19/etc......but I got it ..I don't know how ...I see people all the time touching common door handles/knobs with bare hands...saw today people touching gas pump handles with bare hands.....

..my dad was ''old German'''--super sanitary .....in the 70's/etc he would open bathroom doors with his elbows/etc

I got it on Thanksgiving, was cooking dinner that day by evening I was sick. Had it for two and a half weeks, mild symptoms but was was tired all the time. Six of us live in the house, my mother, my wife, my daughter, her two daughters and myself.

I was the only one that got Covid out of all of us. Bizarre illness.

Irrefutable proof that it's a fake virus, just like Trump said!
And the 360,000 deaths of Americans are deaths of cats and dogs.

Will the 4000 mark be reached in the next few weeks for cats alone?

Medical word at the outset of the newer, more contagious strain is that it’s not as virulent.

I got it on Thanksgiving, was cooking dinner that day by evening I was sick. Had it for two and a half weeks, mild symptoms but was was tired all the time. Six of us live in the house, my mother, my wife, my daughter, her two daughters and myself.

Males 4x more likely to get it.

All from the same woman.

All from the same woman.

One of them women got around....

I went to my hospital the other day, very large one, and it wasnt even 1/10th the capacity, and i live down here in Floor E. Da. Could it be that some Governors are closing smaller centers so the larger ones get more infected, thus making more "Kung Flu" related people and higher amounts of cash from government?

Small-Town Hospitals Are Closing Just As Coronavirus Arrives In Rural America : NPR

Congress Gives Money To Hospitals And Public Health In New Bill : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

I went to my hospital the other day, very large one, and it wasnt even 1/10th the capacity, and i live down here in Floor E. Da. Could it be that some Governors are closing smaller centers so the larger ones get more infected, thus making more "Kung Flu" related people and higher amounts of cash from government?

Small-Town Hospitals Are Closing Just As Coronavirus Arrives In Rural America : NPR

Congress Gives Money To Hospitals And Public Health In New Bill : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

A very, very strong possibility.

Thats a lie my fine feathered brit

trump never called it a fake virus

but its pretty clear that lying libs in the media wanted it to be worse than it really was

Thats a lie my fine feathered brit

trump never called it a fake virus

but its pretty clear that lying libs in the media wanted it to be worse than it really was
The lying libs said it would be up to 3,000,000 people dead, but since the President Closed our country from illegals and sick people, we only have just over 300,000. Most of which were killed in the first couple of months by prog governors. Say hello to Andy Cujo in NY...

Forum List

Back