I want to be only tinydancer. I don't want to post anymore to counter act libs I'm tired.

Step away.....take a break.........I mean really how many people get their mind right on a message board. Second option is post the truth and let it do its work.....no need to get into the "is too, is not" with the dishonest.

Mellow out with some soothing music...

skank1-1.jpg

tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny....

dancer. :thup:

Say no more. I love you.

Some one give me a pep talk will ya?

Old gals like you should cheer up. Imagine how the human gals of the near future will feel when these gals are marketed at a price most men can afford:

Some one give me a pep talk will ya?

Posting here is little more than a bad habit. Be glad you might be in the mood to kick it.

I love this place by the way. I have met so many good souls on my pathway.

I only feel tired tonight. I don't know why. I surely don't want to kick the bucket. The day I do I'll let you guys know so we can party down.

Artist have to know when to run away and abandon things like politics, at least for a little while. When less than 100% of the artist mind is dedicated to their art, the art that gets created will suffer and to some degree be substandard to the artist ability.
The cure for what you got is your art. Go write a song or create a video. Do something with your creativity in music and the visual arts. You will feel great at the end of the process.

Come on my dear. You are the best at it.

We NEEEEEEED YOU. Here's a hug:smiliehug:Hope it helps
Both of you simpletons should go back to elementary school --- that place the both of you dropped out off because you were 13 and pregnant --- and stay there until one of you dolts can actually put together a grammatically correct sentence. I won't be holding my breath for that to happen.

Actually later today I will be joining some of my liberal friends to convince them that female genitalia mutilation is neither a culturally nor religiously accepted practice and we must fight this barbarity that is imposed on our young sisters.

I'm hoping to lead a major fight against FGM because it is filtering into our societies in the west.

And you? What are you going to do today?

is that what you think you have been doing?

:bsflag:

Getting the truth out there hurts. Some days are better than others. I take a lot of hits from Conservatives too. Like over the Ukraine and Syria.

It's not easy being me.

:lol:

Thank heavens I have my Raven. My black and tan who loves me no matter what I post.

is that what you think you have been doing?

:bsflag:

Getting the truth out there hurts. Some days are better than others. I take a lot of hits from Conservatives too. Like over the Ukraine and Syria.

It's not easy being me.

:lol:

Thank heavens I have my Raven. My black and tan who loves me no matter what I post.
Think how tired those who actually live in Ukraine or Syria should feel. And some of them are still posting on USMB and fighting with both liberals and conservatives for the better future of their countries...

Forum List

Back