I want Liz Warren to win

Trump would get embarrassed by literally any of the democrats running. He doesn't grasp policy or understand any of the topics he is talking about. Only a low information Trump supporter wouldn't be embarrassed by watching his performance. Flies are attracted to shit.

I love how you deal in absolutes. Newsflash. Your opinion is not fact. I am embarrassed by people like you, who are pussies and could not fight their way out of a paper bag. Trump just didn’t stumble on the presidency. He won it. Handily.

TIL, that "handily" means receiving 3 million fewer votes.

When a team beats the other team in the Super Bowl 31-17, they can say they won handily, even though the losing team may have controlled the ball 60% of the time. And it really doesn't help their image a lot for the losing team to run around insisting they really won because of that.

Trump would get embarrassed by literally any of the democrats running. He doesn't grasp policy or understand any of the topics he is talking about. Only a low information Trump supporter wouldn't be embarrassed by watching his performance. Flies are attracted to shit.

I love how you deal in absolutes. Newsflash. Your opinion is not fact. I am embarrassed by people like you, who are pussies and could not fight their way out of a paper bag. Trump just didn’t stumble on the presidency. He won it. Handily.

EC votes matter. If the rules were different then he would have campaigned differently and people would have voted differently. He didn't try to win Cali or NY. And the Republicans in those states are completely ignored and many are leaving. So yes based on the actual way we vote he won handily. Was not close.

Blah blah, and if Hillary wasn't so sure she was the anointed one and was going to win she would have campaigned differently to. Fact is, she was a shitty candidate and STILL pulled in 3 million more votes than Trump. Sad.

And still managed to lose the only votes that matter.

The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.
It would be fun. I think you underestimate how much fun Bernie would be though.

Eh? He is so crazy it would be like watching a movie.

I'd ask you what makes Bernie crazy but we both know you can't answer that. It's just what your handlers have told you to "think".

He wants everyone educated and have healthcare. CRAZY!!!
You're confused. IndoctrinatInd isn't education. Everyone already has access to healthcare. What you meant to say is you and Bernie want the working people that pay for health insurance to subsidize those that don't work. Be honest.

EC votes matter. If the rules were different then he would have campaigned differently and people would have voted differently. He didn't try to win Cali or NY. And the Republicans in those states are completely ignored and many are leaving. So yes based on the actual way we vote he won handily. Was not close.

Blah blah, and if Hillary wasn't so sure she was the anointed one and was going to win she would have campaigned differently to. Fact is, she was a shitty candidate and STILL pulled in 3 million more votes than Trump. Sad.

If a queen had balls she would be king. He won and handily. FACT. The rest are your Leftist tears.

He did won. Handily is up for discussion. Clearly you have a very liberal definition of the term. Congrats.

The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.

I'd ask you what makes Bernie crazy but we both know you can't answer that. It's just what your handlers have told you to "think".

You're confused. IndoctrinatInd isn't education. Everyone already has access to healthcare. What you meant to say is you and Bernie want the working people that pay for health insurance to subsidize those that don't work. Be honest.

That already happens now. What rock are you living under?

If a queen had balls she would be king. He won and handily. FACT. The rest are your Leftist tears.

He did won. Handily is up for discussion. Clearly you have a very liberal definition of the term. Congrats.

He did won? Geez, you must be one of them intelligent libs.

He crushed her. Sorry man. CRUSHED.

Define "Crushed".

Define "Crushed".

Obama had more Electoral College votes in both of his victories than Trump had in his. In fact, Trump had a higher % of the electoral college than only 10 other presidents.

By your definition, every presidential winner "CRUSHED" their opponent.

Define "Crushed".

upload_2019-8-23_13-10-50.jpeg

upload_2019-8-23_13-11-9.png

By 74 Electoral Votes.

He could have lost Florida and still beaten her. Similarly how Obama squashed Romney and McCain.

Define "Crushed".

Obama had more Electoral College votes in both of his victories than Trump had in his. In fact, Trump had a higher % of the electoral college than only 10 other presidents.

"Only 10"

LOL considering how left this country is the 306 was most impressive.

Define "Crushed".

View attachment 275637

View attachment 275638

By 74 Electoral Votes.

He could have lost Florida and still beaten her. Similarly how Obama squashed Romney and McCain.

Great, like I said in my other post. Trump's % of the electoral college was higher than only 10 other presidential elections. If that's your definition of crushed, then every president has "crushed".

Define "Crushed".

View attachment 275637

View attachment 275638

By 74 Electoral Votes.

Great, like I said in my other post. Trump's % of the electoral college was higher than only 10 other presidential elections. If that's your definition of crushed, then every president has "crushed".

Not every but yes most elections are not really close. Last one I recall was Bush vs. Gore.

Define "Crushed".

"Only 10"

Sorry, elections, not presidents. Trump had a higher % than only 10 other presidential elections and 38 he had a lower % than.

Please adjust your standards for being impressed.

Define "Crushed".

"Only 10"

Sorry, elections, not presidents. Trump had a higher % than only 10 other presidential elections and 38 he had a lower % than.

Please adjust your standards for being impressed.

He is a reality star, spent what half the $$ of HRC and didn't even have his party's backing and still won. Dude, I am impressed. If it were the other way around and he ran as a Democrat against say Ted Cruz, I would be equally impressed. Crazy!

I don't believe Trump will debate whoever eventually gets nominated. Trump supporters look forward to something like last time when he had nothing to defend and could attack. attack, attack. This time as president he must both defend his record and make the case that he is better than the democratic nominee. He will fail so badly at this during practice debates that they will cook up some excuse to puss out. I seriously hope this does not happen as Trump has become his own worst enemy.
Your TDS is getting the best of you.

Trump will wipe the floor with them by reminding them of his accomplishments, and reminding Americans that free stuff ain't free.

That already happens now. What rock are you living under?
Yeah, Obungocare.

Forum List

Back