"I Believe in Capitalism"...Krazy Kamala wooes donors in the hamptons, bernie sanders erupts at her

• Banned
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Bernie also raised money from the hampton's...john and sylvia hampton...10 bucks each!

Bernie Sanders snaps at Kamala Harris over 'Medicare for All' flip-flop
Somebody's internal polling is showing NO support for socialized medicine.

she dropped 12 points in the national poll after Tremendous Tulsi crushed her in the debate, yet Double T isn't allowed in the next debate thanks to the DNC geniuses!

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Bernie also raised money from the hampton's...john and sylvia hampton...10 bucks each!

Bernie Sanders snaps at Kamala Harris over 'Medicare for All' flip-flop
Somebody's internal polling is showing NO support for socialized medicine.

she dropped 12 points in the national poll after Tremendous Tulsi crushed her in the debate, yet Double T isn't allowed in the next debate thanks to the DNC geniuses!
She needs to switch to R, L or I.

I sense that capitalism will be destroyed under the Dems. They are working overtime to even control the nominee, trying to ensure Kamalas arch rival, Gabbard is no longer in the debates. Can you imagine that, considering how the majority of people thought she won the last debate?

They will repeat the same errors as Hillary in 2016, they will lash out at the farmers and Rust Belt for not voting for them as they cater to NY, Cali and D.C. I can see this from a mile away and I don't know too much.

I hope the billionaire Trump hater Steyer gets in and Gabbard is out. That will prove to all beyond a shadow of a doubt how screwed up the Democrats and their DNC has become. Rich boy didn't even participate in the first two debates and now he's buying his way in, while Gabbard proved she is probably the Democrats most compelling candidate.

Forum List

Back