I want Liz Warren to win

You can discuss if he is a more fun opponent sure.

I think a common sense guy would be entertaining in a debate against a guy who looks up to the sky to tell all he is the chosen one.

LOL his opponents are laughing at him

Common Sense!? LMAO

View attachment 275557

You're right, nobody laughs at Trump.

People laugh with him. But they laugh at Crazy Sanders. With his Back to the Future crazy scientist look.

No, quite literally the world laughed at him at the U.N. He's the joke on every late night tv show, people laugh at him a lot.

Snowflakes. They laugh and reap the benefits of his economy. You a Colbert fan? LOL

The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.

Yeah and she is not exactly popular. Get her out of my state! Please!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Elizabeth Warren: Favorable/Unfavorable

Funny, what's the grifter's favorable/unfavorable in RCP?

Based on the economy it is very favorable and that is how most voters vote. You didn’t know that? Poor snowflake.

I think a common sense guy would be entertaining in a debate against a guy who looks up to the sky to tell all he is the chosen one.

Common Sense!? LMAO

View attachment 275557

People laugh with him. But they laugh at Crazy Sanders. With his Back to the Future crazy scientist look.

No, quite literally the world laughed at him at the U.N. He's the joke on every late night tv show, people laugh at him a lot.

Snowflakes. They laugh and reap the benefits of his economy. You a Colbert fan? LOL

I think they make a lot of money making fun of Trump.

Warren vs Trump would be a donnybrook. They are both Procrustean politicians who vilify those they disagree with, even in their own parties...

Warren vs Trump would be a donnybrook. They are both Procrustean politicians who vilify those they disagree with, even in their own parties...

Give me examples of each vilifying those in their own party they disagree with.

Common Sense!? LMAO

View attachment 275557

Dude, they make a lot of money anyway as they have contracts. Who do you think gets the last laugh? Trump can change the news narrative at a blink of a single Tweet and send pussies like you scurrying with vitriol as he laughs at your expense. LOL. The man treats you like the puppets that you are. I just laugh. At your expense of course.

I don't believe Trump will debate whoever eventually gets nominated. Trump supporters look forward to something like last time when he had nothing to defend and could attack. attack, attack. This time as president he must both defend his record and make the case that he is better than the democratic nominee. He will fail so badly at this during practice debates that they will cook up some excuse to puss out. I seriously hope this does not happen as Trump has become his own worst enemy.

Dude, they make a lot of money anyway as they have contracts. Who do you think gets the last laugh? Trump can change the news narrative at a blink of a single Tweet and send pussies like you scurrying with vitriol as he laughs at your expense. LOL. The man treats you like the puppets that you are. I just laugh. At your expense of course.

That's a weird reply.

I guess I'll laugh along with Colbert and others as they make fun of Trump's latest idiotic claims.

That's a weird reply.

I guess I'll laugh along with Colbert and others as they make fun of Trump's latest idiotic claims.

The truth is weird now? It hurts? Need a safe space? Who had the last laugh in November 2016?

Common Sense!? LMAO

View attachment 275557

Any difference between Obama's recovery and trumps is 2 trillion dollars worth of trump sugar. There is no difference in reality oh, and the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world just keeps getting worse.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BxAC&usg=AOvVaw0trrvF6_k8i8WMbC7yCkf2&ampcf=1

I don't believe Trump will debate whoever eventually gets nominated. Trump supporters look forward to something like last time when he had nothing to defend and could attack. attack, attack. This time as president he must both defend his record and make the case that he is better than the democratic nominee. He will fail so badly at this during practice debates that they will cook up some excuse to puss out. I seriously hope this does not happen as Trump has become his own worst enemy.

I think Trump's ego wouldn't allow him to bow out and if he tried he'd be too easy to goad back in.

Common Sense!? LMAO

View attachment 275557

Any difference between Obama's recovery and trumps is 2 trillion dollars worth of trump sugar. There is no difference in reality oh, and the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world just keeps getting worse.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BxAC&usg=AOvVaw0trrvF6_k8i8WMbC7yCkf2&ampcf=1
And the gross is only 1.3% if you subtract government deficit spending growing our big government. Just like under Reagan and George W bush, the whole thing is a scam for silly ignorant dupes like you...

The nomination because watching Trump vs Warren debates will be Must See TV. I honestly hope it is not Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie as they would not be nearly as fun.

Yeah and she is not exactly popular. Get her out of my state! Please!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Elizabeth Warren: Favorable/Unfavorable
maxresdefault.jpg

"Recent polling in a slew of states that carried President Trump to his thin win in 2016 show him starting 2020 in a deep hole.

"What's new: Based on demographic changes, Republicans for the first time have authentic worries about Arizona, Georgia, Texas and other states they once took for granted.

"Why it matters: Trump's margin for error this time is much smaller, because he's being squeezed from the north and the south.

• "From the north: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are harder this time because Hillary Clinton, a turnoff for many working-class voters, won't be on the ballot.
  • From the south: Demographics are making North Carolina, Georgia, Texas and Arizona more competitive, and realistically in play."
Are you expecting Trump to be out on bail in November 2020?

Trump's 2020 map from hell: Polling points to slim margin for error in slew of states

I think Trump's ego wouldn't allow him to bow out and if he tried he'd be too easy to goad back in.
It's all a crap shoot with that guy. My crystal ball is broken when it comes to all things Trump but one thing is clear, the end will be something we will talk about longer than Watergate.

It's all a crap shoot with that guy. My crystal ball is broken when it comes to all things Trump but one thing is clear, the end will be something we will talk about longer than Watergate.
ObamaGate makes WaterGate look like a parking ticket

Forum List

Back