I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

Go To True the Vote and look around. Google same in Georgia With the battle there with FAIR FIGHT and how her sister ruled the case.

Enjoy
True the Vote is the hack group which claimed 3 million people voted illegally in 2016 -- but then never once offered up an explanation how they determined that... never once offered up any evidence to support that claim... they just said it. Just like many on the right now just say there was massive voter fraud in 2020 despite none of those claims ever being proven.

i didn't hear about 6 statess being shut down... maybe u could share this story.. I have seen the videos of people stuffing ballots after hours.. I have seen many videos on this topic

What baffles me is that the scotus does not want to take the cases... or didn't anyhow.. maybe in time...?
^^^ bullshit

Biullshit Gee I wonder why the fbi and the Justice department looked into Trumps bullshit , Lets start with FBI investigation of George Papadopoulos , He pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. FBI investigation of Joseph Mifsud , He is a Russian Spy. Carter Page investigation, Page had traveled to Moscow July 7-8 and made a speech criticizing U.S. policy toward Russia that echoed Russian President Vladimir Putin’s views. He emailed the Trump campaign about his insights from the trip and met with Russian officials, including one from the Russian energy company Rosneft. Theinvestigation of Stefan Halper, wako colledge professor seemingly involved with the Russian Investigation. HNJone of this had anything to do with OBAMA. The FBI CIA AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENTS INVESTIGATE WHAT THEY THINK THEY DSHOULD INVESTIGATE < The stupid Idea that this had to come from Obama is idiotic.
Pull your head out of your biased ass. The FBI and CIA are as much a problem as any in this country . They are a rogue criminals , that have been politicized years ago. I would love to have heard your reaction had anyone spied on the entire Obama administration. Because none of that criminal organization would ever lie to the fbi . The spies of Obama were worse then any Watergate scandal . You know it but would never go against your fellow liars.

You believed the Russia Hoax you stupid fucking ass hole. I just hope your vote bankrupts you lowly dust breathers

Well I voted for Trump in 2016, and didn’t vote at all in 2020. But want to know when I believed, not knew, the Steele Dossier was fake? When it claimed that Trump urinated on a couple hookers in a hotel in Moscow. First, if Trump was turned on by that particular kink, he would be smart enough to do it in his own hotel, or somewhere else private. Second, when he supposedly did it, he was a business guy and not someone the FSB would waste the time and effort recording. Trump had nothing that they wanted, or needed. So it wasn’t logical, or even believable. But that is the thing about a liar, they always want to up the story until it is shocking, and they always go too far.

Like Tommy P. Flanagan.

It is why I knew the Stolen Election lie was so blatant. You see, it just didn’t happen.

If I had any doubts, then it is what people like yourself, the firm believers, kept saying. Every time one was disproven, they would move the goal posts. Right now, the goal posts of that particular field are fifty miles apart.

But if you want to know how I knew it was a lie? That was easy. How big was this conspiracy? Tens of thousands wouldn’t do it. It would take a conspiracy of millions. And in modern society, if fifteen people are involved, one of them is recording or broadcasting live from their phones.

It just doesn’t make sense, and like the Steel Dossier, the true believers, even when shown it was false, want to believe. You want to believe, you don’t have proof, all you have is a few asinine theories that don’t begin to explain the evidence. If you were rational, or at least a little less hysterical, that would tell you that you’re on the wrong path. But it doesn’t.

You didn't see it. You were told you saw it. You're under a delusion.... Or you simply don't understand how elections are run, so your handlers used your ignorance to propagate a lie, the Big Lie.... And you bought in to it, hook, line, and sinker.... :(
Hahahaha. Over 30% of democrats think it was stolen.

Yeah you are responsible for those 13 dead fuck face

I saw the GD fraud instantly you stupid mother fucking gender confused fruitcakes
Nah, you're just demented...

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Pull your head out of your biased ass. The FBI and CIA are as much a problem as any in this country . They are a rogue criminals , that have been politicized years ago. I would love to have heard your reaction had anyone spied on the entire Obama administration. Because none of that criminal organization would ever lie to the fbi . The spies of Obama were worse then any Watergate scandal . You know it but would never go against your fellow liars.
Ok Q-anon if you say so , what comes out of you Q-anoners is always so sensible and fact based. You are nothing but a cartoon character to me and the rest of the world , with your support of the most hated man in American and the most hated man in the world . He is literally always on everyone's top threats to the world. They laugh at this pile of shit and laugh at anyone stupid and cruel enough to support this criminal.
This is what I know ,our intelligent agency are the best in the world and like every organization that ever existed has made mistakes , very few but some. Nothing to worry about though. Why would anyone worry about that when a group of puss bags tried to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. That is something to shoot at. Death sentence to all traitors and all the people who support them. Kill them, all.

Well I voted for Trump in 2016, and didn’t vote at all in 2020. But want to know when I believed, not knew, the Steele Dossier was fake? When it claimed that Trump urinated on a couple hookers in a hotel in Moscow. First, if Trump was turned on by that particular kink, he would be smart enough to do it in his own hotel, or somewhere else private. Second, when he supposedly did it, he was a business guy and not someone the FSB would waste the time and effort recording. Trump had nothing that they wanted, or needed. So it wasn’t logical, or even believable. But that is the thing about a liar, they always want to up the story until it is shocking, and they always go too far.

Like Tommy P. Flanagan.

It is why I knew the Stolen Election lie was so blatant. You see, it just didn’t happen.

If I had any doubts, then it is what people like yourself, the firm believers, kept saying. Every time one was disproven, they would move the goal posts. Right now, the goal posts of that particular field are fifty miles apart.

But if you want to know how I knew it was a lie? That was easy. How big was this conspiracy? Tens of thousands wouldn’t do it. It would take a conspiracy of millions. And in modern society, if fifteen people are involved, one of them is recording or broadcasting live from their phones.

It just doesn’t make sense, and like the Steel Dossier, the true believers, even when shown it was false, want to believe. You want to believe, you don’t have proof, all you have is a few asinine theories that don’t begin to explain the evidence. If you were rational, or at least a little less hysterical, that would tell you that you’re on the wrong path. But it doesn’t.

Lets add in the 13 year old that he raped and then told her he would kill her if she said anything. That's who you voted for , you must like that shit.

Post the person who has 3 covid shots and is hoping told he needs a fourth before Christmas.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

Your a moron. Go away....
A full 26 incidents of “unwanted sexual contact” and 43 instances of inappropriate behavior. He3 is a piece of shit. The world sees him for exactly what he is , he is the most hated man in the world and picked as one of the top threrats in the world. HE scum, the lowest level of humanity, Rapes 13 year olds and likes women to piss on him,

Forum List

Back