I Told You....CA Homeless Setting Fires In Rich Neighborhoods

I told everyone here that this was going on and they called me a nutcase. Well read this you morons:

Bel-Air wrestles with homeless crisis after encampment fire destroys multimillion-dollar homes

In the tony hillside neighborhoods of Bel-Air and Brentwood, residents say they are aware of the homeless people who live in the shadows of their multimillion-dollar homes.

The affluent area along the 405 Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass, home to celebrities, corporate titans and others, has not been immune to the homeless crisis that has spread across Los Angeles. Some residents express sympathy and concern for the homeless, while others are wary and want them out.

But the Skirball fire, which destroyed homes and forced the evacuation of a large chunk of Bel-Air, has put the issue at the forefront of community debate. Officials say the blaze was caused by a cooking fire at a homeless camp along the 405. Investigators say the fire was set accidentally, but they have not been able to find those who occupied the camp.

Resident Alma Soll, whose balcony was covered with soot by the fire, said that the homeless population is a part of life in the area but that the fire was disconcerting.

“It’s scary,” said Soll, 70.

Many residents said they don’t want to demonize the homeless but also worry about the fire danger in the wake of the blaze, which spread quickly after starting Dec. 6 and was 90% contained a week later.

Bel-Air wrestles with homeless crisis after encampment fire destroys multimillion-dollar homes
Er, because global warming

I told everyone here that this was going on and they called me a nutcase. Well read this you morons:

In the tony hillside neighborhoods of Bel-Air and Brentwood, residents say they are aware of the homeless people who live in the shadows of their multimillion-dollar homes.

The affluent area along the 405 Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass, home to celebrities, corporate titans and others, has not been immune to the homeless crisis that has spread across Los Angeles. Some residents express sympathy and concern for the homeless, while others are wary and want them out.

But the Skirball fire, which destroyed homes and forced the evacuation of a large chunk of Bel-Air, has put the issue at the forefront of community debate. Officials say the blaze was caused by a cooking fire at a homeless camp along the 405. Investigators say the fire was set accidentally, but they have not been able to find those who occupied the camp.

Resident Alma Soll, whose balcony was covered with soot by the fire, said that the homeless population is a part of life in the area but that the fire was disconcerting.

“It’s scary,” said Soll, 70.

Many residents said they don’t want to demonize the homeless but also worry about the fire danger in the wake of the blaze, which spread quickly after starting Dec. 6 and was 90% contained a week later.

Er, because global warming
Russians must be hacking the environment.

Oh, and Trump hates clean air and water because he hates children.

Trump-Family-500x500.jpg

I knew this dumb blonde who moved from Texas to California. The IQ of each state went up. :lol:

Forum List

Back