I Told You....CA Homeless Setting Fires In Rich Neighborhoods

Brazil has hunters keeping the feral population down. Maybe the idea is one whose time has come.

www.google.com/amp/www.telesurtv.net/english/amp/english/news/UN-Brazils-Police-Kill-Kids-to-Clean-Streets-for-Olympics-20151013-00
Wonderful...a large % of California's homeless population are veterans......Tipsy suggests shooting them. That background story has to be absolutely FASCINATING.
I live here. The homeless are largely black and Hispanic drunks and drug addicts.

It's the romance of the brooding and rejected war hero.

Stop watching so much television. These people are worthless disease carriers.
I live here too....there are a great deal of vets here....enough to have a big Veteran Stand Down in Balboa Park each year to help them as much as they can be helped. And I know you may not believe this but MANY vets here are black. MANY vets her are Hispanic....and MANY of our homeless vets have problems with alcohol and drugs.

But you go right ahead with your "homeless hunting season" fantasies......I'm sure that stems from some FASCINATING background issues you have.

I knew that the fires were deliberately set. I know people that live in Bel Air. They knew what happened.
A camp fire for warmth (it's very cold at night right now) is NOT a deliberately set fire. What IS a deliberately set fire is someone getting lost and setting a fire to get attention (as happened down here in San Diego County, tho they got that one out fast)
So I think I see...the campfire to keep warm was not deliberately started. Must have just started itself like guns go out and kill people. lol...
Oh noes! I deliberate set a wildfire when I have a fire in our fireplace last night!!!!! Oh noes!
You can't wiggle out of a campfire is deliberately set. It doesn't happen by accident.

I knew that the fires were deliberately set. I know people that live in Bel Air. They knew what happened.
A camp fire for warmth (it's very cold at night right now) is NOT a deliberately set fire. What IS a deliberately set fire is someone getting lost and setting a fire to get attention (as happened down here in San Diego County, tho they got that one out fast)
So I think I see...the campfire to keep warm was not deliberately started. Must have just started itself like guns go out and kill people. lol...
Oh noes! I deliberate set a wildfire when I have a fire in our fireplace last night!!!!! Oh noes!
You can't wiggle out of a campfire is deliberately set. It doesn't happen by accident.
You are right....is it deliberate set as a wildfire to burn homes like an arsonist would do? As you claimed?

Brazil has hunters keeping the feral population down. Maybe the idea is one whose time has come.

www.google.com/amp/www.telesurtv.net/english/amp/english/news/UN-Brazils-Police-Kill-Kids-to-Clean-Streets-for-Olympics-20151013-00
Wonderful...a large % of California's homeless population are veterans......Tipsy suggests shooting them. That background story has to be absolutely FASCINATING.
tipsy is an old ignorant fool....

SoCal is in a record breaking heatwave. I sit outside in shorts at night. Fires were started to cook meals

I told everyone here that this was going on and they called me a nutcase. Well read this you morons:

Bel-Air wrestles with homeless crisis after encampment fire destroys multimillion-dollar homes

In the tony hillside neighborhoods of Bel-Air and Brentwood, residents say they are aware of the homeless people who live in the shadows of their multimillion-dollar homes.

The affluent area along the 405 Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass, home to celebrities, corporate titans and others, has not been immune to the homeless crisis that has spread across Los Angeles. Some residents express sympathy and concern for the homeless, while others are wary and want them out.

But the Skirball fire, which destroyed homes and forced the evacuation of a large chunk of Bel-Air, has put the issue at the forefront of community debate. Officials say the blaze was caused by a cooking fire at a homeless camp along the 405. Investigators say the fire was set accidentally, but they have not been able to find those who occupied the camp.

Resident Alma Soll, whose balcony was covered with soot by the fire, said that the homeless population is a part of life in the area but that the fire was disconcerting.

“It’s scary,” said Soll, 70.

Many residents said they don’t want to demonize the homeless but also worry about the fire danger in the wake of the blaze, which spread quickly after starting Dec. 6 and was 90% contained a week later.

Bel-Air wrestles with homeless crisis after encampment fire destroys multimillion-dollar homes

I called you a nutcase when you suggested that it was Govenror Brown who was having the fires set.

SoCal is in a record breaking heatwave. I sit outside in shorts at night. Fires were started to cook meals
Not at night it's not.....this is winter.....we've been having 70s-80s during the day and 30s at night here.

Not at night it's not.....this is winter.....we've been having 70s-80s during the day and 30s at night here.
Nobody in SoCal is seeing 30’s except the mountains.

Of course...
We live in San Marcos...every morning, ice on my windshield and thermometer in my car in low 30s......warms up by about 9:30.

Of course...
We live in San Marcos...every morning, ice on my windshield and thermometer in my car in low 30s......warms up by about 9:30.
It is 75 in Bel Air at 9:30 in the morning right now.

I told everyone here that this was going on and they called me a nutcase. Well read this you morons:

In the tony hillside neighborhoods of Bel-Air and Brentwood, residents say they are aware of the homeless people who live in the shadows of their multimillion-dollar homes.

The affluent area along the 405 Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass, home to celebrities, corporate titans and others, has not been immune to the homeless crisis that has spread across Los Angeles. Some residents express sympathy and concern for the homeless, while others are wary and want them out.

But the Skirball fire, which destroyed homes and forced the evacuation of a large chunk of Bel-Air, has put the issue at the forefront of community debate. Officials say the blaze was caused by a cooking fire at a homeless camp along the 405. Investigators say the fire was set accidentally, but they have not been able to find those who occupied the camp.

Resident Alma Soll, whose balcony was covered with soot by the fire, said that the homeless population is a part of life in the area but that the fire was disconcerting.

“It’s scary,” said Soll, 70.

Many residents said they don’t want to demonize the homeless but also worry about the fire danger in the wake of the blaze, which spread quickly after starting Dec. 6 and was 90% contained a week later.

Yup yup yup.

And these are the scumbags that the left pays and buses and bribes. They are "obama's army".

Of course...
I'm in Bel Air right now. It is not 75. 65 maybe. Wear a sweater to take the dog out for a pee.

Of course...
I'm in Bel Air right now. It is not 75. 65 maybe. Wear a sweater to take the dog out for a pee.
NWS data, you’re probably in a wind sheltered valley, right?

Even at my house which is in the flats of Beverly Hills it's not 75 right now. It will warm up later but not now.

Forum List

Back