I thought vaccines worked - Airlines show otherwise.

United and Delta canceling flights due to employee shortages cause by Covid-19. In November, United informed they would enforce vaccine mandates and anyone with medical or religious exemptions would be put on unpaid leave. And Delta has a 90% vaccine rate. So almost all airline employees are vaccinated. So if the vaccine works how can the airlines be canceling flights due to uptick in Covid-19 causing employee shortages?

Omicron variant causes Christmas flight cancellations and holiday travel headaches​

Honestly now. I'm enjoying seeing Biden and company fuck up this country. Any Biden supporter should be car jacked, robbed, and pistol whipped to facial reconstruction
Twice.

The good thing about what is going on with Biden and all his cronies, is proof that progressivism doesn't work. We have tested the waters, see where it is taking the country, and hopefully we can backtrack from here.
I hope you're right.

GD are you fucking stupid. He is the reason you have the fucking thing ...lololololol

Are you really this dumb? I mean I know you're dumb. But under 50 IQ dumb
You assholes have been knocking this vaccine since the day Biden took office, jerkoff.

Sooooo, how do you rationalize your slams & threats againsr Fauci now that your orange god just endorsed vaccines, thereby agreeing with Fauci, assclown?

You assholes have been knocking this vaccine since the day Biden took office, jerkoff.

Sooooo, how do you rationalize your slams & threats againsr Fauci now that your orange god just endorsed vaccines, thereby agreeing with Fauci, assclown?

Dont think so. I was against it when orange man was pushing this snake elixir.

Yeah........NO. I haven't had a vaccine since about 1996. Nice attempt, however.

Honestly now. I'm enjoying seeing Biden and company fuck up this country. Any Biden supporter should be car jacked, robbed, and pistol whipped to facial reconstruction
Yep, you're a Trumpanzee, and a neo fascist. Violence is your game, well, since you are coward and haven't to my knowledge pistol whipped and maimed anyone but in your dreams, you really are a punk as are most Trumpanzees.

These people ae sumptin else aren't they??.......................i wouldn't want to fucking live being that dumb.............i'd rather be a hyena
Makes you wonder how they manage to get their shoes tied, their breakfast cooked, keep their gas tank filled and their utilities paid.

Makes you wonder how they manage to get their shoes tied, their breakfast cooked, keep their gas tank filled and their utilities paid.
you see how triggered these idiots are about Brandon today.....................lololol

the gd shitting prez doesn't even know who the hell it is.even his nurse maid wife gave a real funny look

Forum List

Back