I thought vaccines worked - Airlines show otherwise.

tshrimp

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2021
Not California
United and Delta canceling flights due to employee shortages cause by Covid-19. In November, United informed they would enforce vaccine mandates and anyone with medical or religious exemptions would be put on unpaid leave. And Delta has a 90% vaccine rate. So almost all airline employees are vaccinated. So if the vaccine works how can the airlines be canceling flights due to uptick in Covid-19 causing employee shortages?

Omicron variant causes Christmas flight cancellations and holiday travel headaches​

United and Delta canceling flights due to employee shortages cause by Covid-19. In November, United informed they would enforce vaccine mandates and anyone with medical or religious exemptions would be put on unpaid leave. And Delta has a 90% vaccine rate. So almost all airline employees are vaccinated. So if the vaccine works how can the airlines be canceling flights due to uptick in Covid-19 causing employee shortages?

Omicron variant causes Christmas flight cancellations and holiday travel headaches​

I guess they don't work so you shouldn't get it. Good luck on your HC award.

There's not enough workers to handle your bags.
Large image on homepages

Honestly now. I'm enjoying seeing Biden and company fuck up this country. Any Biden supporter should be car jacked, robbed, and pistol whipped to facial reconstruction

If at least 10% of your pilots are pushed out of their jobs....that's alot of cancelled flights.

Honestly now. I'm enjoying seeing Biden and company fuck up this country. Any Biden supporter should be car jacked, robbed, and pistol whipped to facial reconstruction
Who can they run to if this happens to them? After all, they don't believe in our police force.

Tell it to Trump, CLOWN. He just endorsed getting the vaccine, AGREEING WITH DR. FAUCI.

Enjoy that shit sammich, CLOWN.

They don't work. All of the Trump Cult members should avoid vaccines at all costs; they won't protect you.

The good thing about what is going on with Biden and all his cronies, is proof that progressivism doesn't work. We have tested the waters, see where it is taking the country, and hopefully we can backtrack from here.

Tell it to Trump, CLOWN. He just endorsed getting the vaccine, AGREEING WITH DR. FAUCI.

Enjoy that shit sammich, CLOWN.
To be honest....you really don't know what Trump says these days....because he has to go thru filters (the hostile media) to get anything he says to be published.

Right now Biden is trying suck up to Trump after calling him every name in the book for the last 4 years.

Forum List

Back