I Thought Democrats Were Supposed To Be CIVIL Again After Winning The House?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democratic Illinois state lawmaker Rep. Stephanie Kifowitin is facing calls to resign after saying Tuesday she wanted to mix a “broth of Legionella” bacteria to infect the "loved one" of her Republican colleague. Rep. Stephanie Kifowit.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die.”
— Illinois state Rep. Stephanie Kifowit, D-Aurora

Either Pelosi has been too busy attempting with attempting to extort/intimidate her fellow House democrats in DC in order to get back 'her' House Majority Speaker position to send Kifowitin the official memo stating that now the Democrats have re-taken the House Democrats are supposed to be 'Civil' again ... OR Pelosi was lying her ass off about becoming civil once Democrats won the house.

'Broth of Legionella' remark about GOP colleague's kin gets Democrat in hot water in Illinois

Democratic Illinois state lawmaker Rep. Stephanie Kifowitin is facing calls to resign after saying Tuesday she wanted to mix a “broth of Legionella” bacteria to infect the "loved one" of her Republican colleague. Rep. Stephanie Kifowit.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die.”

Either Pelosi has been too busy attempting with attempting to extort/intimidate her fellow House democrats in DC in order to get back 'her' House Majority Speaker position to send Kifowitin the official memo stating that now the Democrats have re-taken the House Democrats are supposed to be 'Civil' again ... OR Pelosi was lying her ass off about becoming civil once Democrats won the house.

'Broth of Legionella' remark about GOP colleague's kin gets Democrat in hot water in Illinois

Sorry, snowflake :itsok:

Don't apologize to me for Pelosi being a lying Liberal and for this POS Lib engaging in such violent rhetoric against the loved one of a GOP politician.

As far as I am concerned, I knew despite Pelosi's promise Liberals were going to follow Hillary's call for more violence / violent intolerance like Kifowitin despicably displayed.

Don't apologize to me for Pelosi being a lying Liberal and for this POS Lib engaging in such violent rhetoric against the loved one of a GOP politician.

As far as I am concerned, I knew despite Pelosi's promise Liberals were going to follow Hillary's call for more violence / violent intolerance like Kifowitin despicably displayed.
You voted for it, snowflake. No more tolerance of you. Never again. :itsok:

:wtf:

So you are admitting Pelosi Lied, that Hillary's call for MORE violence / intolerant violence truly represents the Democratic Party, and Americans will see no reprieve from the continuous despicable 'new liberal norm' which seems to be

DNC Candidates funding thugs to beat and bloody GOP supporters at GOP events

Democrats fueling snowflake GOP assassination attempts with their violent rhetoric

Violent Lib groups (Antifa/BLM/Black Fist) taking Soros/Russian cash to spread racial violence / hatred, loot and burn communities, etc....

'NO MORE TOLERANCE FOR YOU. NEVER AGAIN.'

Got it - thanks for clearing that up, snowflake,

So you are admitting Pelosi Lied, that Hillary's call for MORE violence / intolerant violence truly represents the Democratic Party, and Americans will see no reprieve from the continuous despicable 'new liberal norm' which seems to be

Democrats fueling snowflake GOP assassination attempts with their violent rhetoric

Violent Lib groups (Antifa/BLM/Black Fist) taking Soros/Russian cash to spread racial violence / hatred, loot and burn communities, etc....

I’m admitting nothing. I’m just telling you straight up that I will vote for and act with open and total intolerance against you and your beliefs from now on.

/----/ Sadly - this is democRATs being civil. When they are uncivil they take to the streets and burn their neighborhood.

You really want another Civil War, Stephanie? Because that's how you get another Civil War, Stephanie.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers, well, you think our country is so innocent?”

Oh in case you're wondering, the veto was overridden.

Poor Trumpflakes gets triggered daily now.

It's like asking Brown Shirts to be civil.

I’m admitting nothing. I’m just telling you straight up that I will vote for and act with open and total intolerance against you and your beliefs from now on.
so - nothing will change.

got it.

So you openly admit to being an asshole.

So you openly admit to being an asshole.
It’s what you vote for, retard :cuckoo:

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers, well, you think our country is so innocent?”

Oh in case you're wondering, the veto was overridden.

Poor Trumpflakes gets triggered daily now.
so you walk the same planks as though giving out death wishes now?

Sociopaths...

Every last piece of shit democrook political whore is a sociopath.

Period.
Hillary-Clinton-Surprised-Face-Very-Funny-Photo.jpg

YOU wouldn't recognize civil if it bit you on your nose.

Karma's a bitch.

Forum List

Back