I Thought Democrats Were Supposed To Be CIVIL Again After Winning The House?

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers, well, you think our country is so innocent?”

Oh in case you're wondering, the veto was overridden.

Poor Trumpflakes gets triggered daily now.
so you walk the same planks as though giving out death wishes now?

To me it's fun to watch you wankers whine about PC and then whine when they don't use it.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers, well, you think our country is so innocent?”

To me it's fun to watch you wankers whine about PC and then whine when they don't use it.
They are positively schizophrenic.

I never whine friend, I post factual information to share with all. You merely can't accept the fate of the facts. and that sir is whinning. and you do it often.

Democratic Illinois state lawmaker Rep. Stephanie Kifowitin is facing calls to resign after saying Tuesday she wanted to mix a “broth of Legionella” bacteria to infect the "loved one" of her Republican colleague. Rep. Stephanie Kifowit.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die.”
— Illinois state Rep. Stephanie Kifowit, D-Aurora

Either Pelosi has been too busy attempting with attempting to extort/intimidate her fellow House democrats in DC in order to get back 'her' House Majority Speaker position to send Kifowitin the official memo stating that now the Democrats have re-taken the House Democrats are supposed to be 'Civil' again ... OR Pelosi was lying her ass off about becoming civil once Democrats won the house.

'Broth of Legionella' remark about GOP colleague's kin gets Democrat in hot water in Illinois

triggered.jpg

Yeah, so they said, but all I’ve seen is increased volume again. They got quiet before the elections, and then fell right back in after the elections, but with increased volume and nastiness once again.
Democratic Illinois state lawmaker Rep. Stephanie Kifowitin is facing calls to resign after saying Tuesday she wanted to mix a “broth of Legionella” bacteria to infect the "loved one" of her Republican colleague. Rep. Stephanie Kifowit.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die.”

Either Pelosi has been too busy attempting with attempting to extort/intimidate her fellow House democrats in DC in order to get back 'her' House Majority Speaker position to send Kifowitin the official memo stating that now the Democrats have re-taken the House Democrats are supposed to be 'Civil' again ... OR Pelosi was lying her ass off about becoming civil once Democrats won the house.

'Broth of Legionella' remark about GOP colleague's kin gets Democrat in hot water in Illinois

triggered.jpg
pretty silly to use a TRIGGERED meme when the person "TRIGGERED" is a definite liberal.

can't find any conservatives doing that to use?

triggered.jpg
pretty silly to use a TRIGGERED meme when the person "TRIGGERED" is a definite liberal.

Karma's a bitch.

triggered.jpg

hannity.jpg

rush.jpg

ingraham.jpg

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.
what the fuck does karma have to do with it? i don't really care who you call what. 99% of your posts are bitching at other people anyway so it's not like i'm interrupting anything in your life.

all i'm saying is if you want to make an impression on a conservative that is *triggered* how about using a conservative that is actually making that face and getting all "emo".

may have to go to page 20+ on google to find one, but give it a shot.

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.
what the fuck does karma have to do with it? i don't really care who you call what. 99% of your posts are bitching at other people anyway so it's not like i'm interrupting anything in your life.

all i'm saying is if you want to make an impression on a conservative that is *triggered* how about using a conservative that is actually making that face and getting all "emo".

See post 29.

Easy peasy! :lol:

triggered.jpg

hannity.jpg

rush.jpg

ingraham.jpg
well that's 3 strikes.

none of them have that pouty face that looks like they're about to explode from their own blood pressure.

pic 1 - looks like it wasn't a fart after all
pic 2 - looks like he's screaming DUDE THAT WASN'T A FART!!!
pic 3 - looks like she can't believe he shit his pants.

but none look like your original triggered pic. nothing as emo in this as a pissed off liberal. nothing as common either these days.

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.

See post 29.

Easy peasy! :lol:
see post 32. nope. you struck out casey. sit down and wait for your next time at bat, son.

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.

addtext-com-MTI0-Mz-Mz-MTYx-OTU.jpg

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.

addtext-com-MTI0-NTA1-MTYx-OTg.jpg

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.

addtext-com-MTI0-Mz-Mz-MTYx-OTU.jpg
now we have 2 people standing in front of the man who had to eat said turd.

nope. still not even close to puffy anger face woman.

triggered.jpg

Karma's a bitch.

addtext-com-MTI0-NTA1-MTYx-OTg.jpg
i think he's just mad he didn't get a bite.

still not even close to puffy face glasses woman who's having a real time aneurysm.

done playing - go get angry somewhere else now, emo-child.

Do you understand what an Illinois State lawmaker is?

Has nothing to do with Pelosi or the House

crying-brat.jpg

Forum List

Back