I thought Biden was hired to clean-up because Trump failed us on COVID?

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?
You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?! :rolleyes-41:
You mean like the Kids in Cages?

Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season.
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.

You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?
What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country. THE RESULTS showed that under TRUMP, all things got better. BIDEN has been in what 2 months and things are already shooting downhill fast as his administration robs america.
Typical, still worshipping the tin god!!! Even gilded, still tin.

Last edited:
Boy that didn't exactly work out at all, especially considering COVID cases are now rising as we come out of the seasonal flu season. I thought "blood was on Trump's hands" as PROGs said. Now where do they go?
You expect years of Trump f-ups to be cleared in a few months?!?!
They do. They also blamed Obama for the economic disaster he inherited.

They are ignorant and dishonest. They're not to be taken seriously.

You should talk with your empty nonsense post with no facts.......sorry that you don't like the truth. BUT results matter, and the results of Trump show a successful president in most all areas while Biden is already massively failing.

Probably due to Florida's and TX non mass mandate, DeSantis is overriding the mayors, all the while has has blood on his hands. Both states are no reporting the true nos of covid deaths.

People come from the states to Fl and TX and fly back home. No wonder.

What fuck ups---Trump did a great job managing the country.

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.
400,000 dead? Oh you mean thanks to Bidens puppet masters releasing their virus and then the dem governors like Cuomo purposely spreading the disease in nursing homes to purposely infect and kill people most at risk off---you can thank the dems for the high death count hun.

65 million jobs lost thanks to the dems also using the covid manipulation to close economies in hopes that the federal government will send them billions that they can funnel around into their bank accounts....and you blame trump?

I'm in florida--the local restrauants are begging for employees-----but thanks to the dems paying people not to work---many don't want to work and there is a shortage of workers as the dems demand more money .

Last edited:

Probably due to Florida's and TX non mass mandate, DeSantis is overriding the mayors, all the while has has blood on his hands. Both states are no reporting the true nos of covid deaths.

Ah, so now it becomes local polticians’s faults. Where were you when Democratic mayors and governors were killing the economy for no reason?

Ah, so now it becomes local polticians’s faults. Where were you when Democratic mayors and governors were killing the economy for no reason?

No, the governors , and republican states are the worst.

400,000 dead? Oh you mean thanks to Bidens puppet masters releasing their virus and then the dem governors like Cuomo purposely spreading the disease in nursing homes to purposely infect and kill people most at risk off---you can thank the dems for the high death count hun.

Naw, I mean because Trump called it a hoax, said it would clear up by Easter (We are on our second Easter of this being a problem) ridiculed wearing masks, held super spreader events, hawked fraud cures, etc.

Even Dr. Blix has said that Trump's leadership caused a lot of unnecessary deaths.

65 million jobs lost thanks to the dems also using the covid manipulation to close economies in hopes that the federal government will send them billions that they can funnel around into their bank accounts....and you blame trump?

Covid would have been a lot worse if we hadn't taken those measures.... the fact we were so slow to adapt is why we had much higher death rates and economic damage than the Japanese or Europeans.

m in florida--the local restrauants are begging for employees-----but thanks to the dems paying people not to work---many don't want to work and there is a shortage of workers as the dems demand more money .

If your industry pays people such shitty money that people figure they are better off staying home, that's kind of on your industry.

At what point do you people draw the line between holding Biden accountable and blaming Trump? That’s all you did during Obama years.... always blamed Bush and never held Obama accountable. Then again, you were just following Obama’s lead.

Covid would have been a lot worse if we hadn't taken those measures.... the fact we were so slow to adapt is why we had much higher death rates and economic damage than the Japanese or Europeans

Our economy is in MUCH better shape than Europe‘s and was in Nov. They have lock downs to the extreme and continue to have outbreaks. I know Europe is a leftist’s dream, but the reality is they play second fiddle to a flourshing US. No doubt that if Biden continues along the path we are on, we will downgrade to their level within a year. Stimulus and the euphoria of getting out of lockdown will wear off and reality will set in. I don’t expect folks like you to understand. You are one of the sheep.

Mr Trump failing compares to:
racism
police brutality
white supremacists
etc = all bullshit lies
HEY MODS-I'm making a comparison to DEFINE/'''draw a pic''/etc of the topic..is this not ok? = these are all bullshit lies LIKE Mr Trump failing

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.
Pinochijoe has 160,000 kills in just 2 months, way above Trump's pace. The summer riots and fires aand murders were all your ilk, not us. Hundreds of thousands of jobs lost in two months with idiotic EOs even though states are reopening. And wacko Joe is displacing Americans from their homes to house illegals. You looneytunes libbers are brainless.

Energy prices on the rise.
Covid cases on the rise.
His spending is going to beat all presidents in his first year if he keeps it up.
But I'm sure, you're loving it.

400,000 dead.
65 million jobs lost.

Riots in the streets.

Trump did a bang up job.
Pinochijoe has 160,000 kills in just 2 months, way above Trump's pace. The summer riots and fires aand murders were all your ilk, not us. Hundreds of thousands of jobs lost in two months with idiotic EOs even though states are reopening. And wacko Joe is displacing Americans from their homes to house illegals. You looneytunes libbers are brainless.
Liberals are a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back