I Think We Need To Create "Black Parking Only" Spots

One day, when the history books are written about this time, hopefully they'll discuss how Trumpsters gleefully did everything they could to make things worse

Yes, like burning down Democrat cities.

Oh, wait ...
Perfect (and predictable) response.

Whatever you do, don't hold your own side accountable for anything, ever. Deny, dismiss, distort and deflect.

It's what you guys are.

Perhaps if you listed some things "my side" should be held accountable for?
No need. If you can't think of any on your own, I'd be wasting my time.

I'm done with asymmetrical conversations here.

In other words, you can't. Thank you for your cooperation.

One day, when the history books are written about this time, hopefully they'll discuss how Trumpsters gleefully did everything they could to make things worse

Yes, like burning down Democrat cities.

Oh, wait ...
Perfect (and predictable) response.

Whatever you do, don't hold your own side accountable for anything, ever. Deny, dismiss, distort and deflect.

It's what you guys are.

Perhaps if you listed some things "my side" should be held accountable for?
No need. If you can't think of any on your own, I'd be wasting my time.

I'm done with asymmetrical conversations here.

In other words, you can't. Thank you for your cooperation.
Somehow you nutters don't realize how obvious the game is.

You just played it for me.

isF1RQx.jpg

Personally, I have noticed that some (some!) people of the ethnicity under discussion do tend to ignore rules and regulations more frequently than other ethnicities.

Of course, I do not know the reason. Maybe one reason is a deep sense of anger.

Every time I go to Walmart I keep seeing perfectly healthy blacks parking in handicapped spots.

A couple of days ago I saw a black soldier and his ole lady parked in a handicapped spot....no handicapped plates or decals to show that he had the right to do that.

I have a tendency to follow that law....my white privilege has conditioned me to respect authority.

I wore a mask until it became ridiculous.

I believe in following those arrows on the floor and do not shop in the wrong direction.

Somebody explain to me what I'm doing wrong here.

View attachment 342906

Well you blew me out of the water.....
I was going to say they already have privileged parking....in the handicap zones.

Same shit goes on around here.
The only handicap they have is being morbidly obese.

Every time I go to Walmart I keep seeing perfectly healthy blacks parking in handicapped spots.

A couple of days ago I saw a black soldier and his ole lady parked in a handicapped spot....no handicapped plates or decals to show that he had the right to do that.

I have a tendency to follow that law....my white privilege has conditioned me to respect authority.

I believe in following those arrows on the floor and do not shop in the wrong direction.

View attachment 342906
The racism is thick in here this morning.

Destroying cities before an arrest or verdict has been made kinda brings out the hate.
Ask the black bar owner who just lost everything.

Personally, I have noticed that some (some!) people of the ethnicity under discussion do tend to ignore rules and regulations more frequently than other ethnicities.

Perhaps we should consider how meaningless things such as "Handicap Parking" and "Comfort Animals" have become. Some given the Handicap Parking Permits are perfectly able to walk at least one minute into a store or place of business--and I am speaking of people of all ages, both genders and all races. Honest--or at least observant--people will have noted this.

Once people (of any age or race) see enough people hop out of their vehicles and walk unencumbered to their destination, why wouldn't they think, "Then why not me?" If people claim they need their comfort pets to go into stores and on mass transportation, then why can't my pet be a "comfort" pet as well.

At school, doctor's note asking a student to be excused from anything were scarce and hard to come by. Now, general excuses are printed out all the time. Parents give their children pre-signed papers where the child can write an excuse for anything and they are fine with whatever their child decides from which to excuse him/herself.

As a society, we are no longer holding ourselves, or each other, to the highest standards. Should we even bother with high standards any more when people simply ignore them?

View attachment 342906
Racism is thinking black parents can't read.
Racism is assuming that blacks aren't able to get proper I.D.
Racism is assuming that blacks will vote nearly every time for a black VP
Racism is using the media to create a national protest and knowing it will turn to violence...and not give a damn.

View attachment 342906

Destroying cities before an arrest or verdict has been made kinda brings out the hate.
I'm not supporting the rioting, just pointing out that the root cause of the violence is alive and well right here at USMB.

View attachment 342906
Racism is thinking black parents can't read.
Racism is assuming that blacks aren't able to get proper I.D.
Racism is assuming that blacks will vote nearly every time for a black VP
Racism is using the media to create a national protest and knowing it will turn to violence...and not give a damn.
You obviously don't understand what racism is.

The only thing you even got close on was #1, "racism is thinking black parent can't read". If you had said "racism is thinking black parents can't read because they are black" that would have been a racist statement.

I hope this helps.

View attachment 342906

I'm not supporting the rioting, just pointing out that the root cause of the violence is alive and well right here at USMB.

The cop is going to get whats coming to him,what he did was dispicable.
But this is always the reaction from blacks when something like this happens deserved or not.
THAT ratchet ups the anger from the other side.
They burned 170 businesses to the ground and for what?
Those people had nothing to do with the guys death and didnt know him from Adam.
If a black guy shot and killed a buddy while robbing him,which happens way more frequently,does that give me the right to go around shooting every black person I see?

Perhaps we should consider how meaningless things such as "Handicap Parking" and "Comfort Animals" have become. Some given the Handicap Parking Permits are perfectly able to walk at least one minute into a store or place of business--and I am speaking of people of all ages, both genders and all races. Honest--or at least observant--people will have noted this.

Once people (of any age or race) see enough people hop out of their vehicles and walk unencumbered to their destination, why wouldn't they think, "Then why not me?" If people claim they need their comfort pets to go into stores and on mass transportation, then why can't my pet be a "comfort" pet as well.

At school, doctor's note asking a student to be excused from anything were scarce and hard to come by. Now, general excuses are printed out all the time. Parents give their children pre-signed papers where the child can write an excuse for anything and they are fine with whatever their child decides from which to excuse him/herself.

As a society, we are no longer holding ourselves, or each other, to the highest standards. Should we even bother with high standards any more when people simply ignore them?

When I go to Trader Joe's, I notice not a few people will bring in their pets. The employees will usually ignore this flouting of the rule, but if one asks, "Is that a service dog?," the offender will blithely answer "Yes." And, of course, I regularly see people of all ages and genders and ethnicities cross the street against a "Don't Walk" sign. Then if they get hit, they no doubt will blame the driver. Let's face it: there are few standards left in 2020. (I am 83 years old.)

View attachment 342906

But this is always the reaction from blacks when something like this happens deserved or not.
Those people had nothing to do with the guys death and didnt know him from Adam.
If a black guy shot and killed a buddy while robbing him,which happens way more frequently,does that give me the right to go around shooting every black person I see?
Did you miss the part where I said "I'm not supporting the rioting"?

View attachment 342906

Did you miss the part where I said "I'm not supporting the rioting"?

No,I missed the part where you denounced it.
Besides,blacks kill whites at a far higher rate than cops kill blacks.
Maybe we should be the ones rioting and burning down black neighborhoods.

View attachment 342906
Every time I go to Walmart ... Somebody explain to me what I'm doing wrong here.
at walmart those are white trash with blackface, get a job and try target be sure and wear a pair of shoes if you go inside.

View attachment 342906

That is for sure! Those of my religion do not have any racial or nationalistic prejudice - we are all united under one government - the kingdom of God with Jesus Christ as anointed King.

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love.+

I have noticed one consistency with people who park in handicapped spots. It's not race, sex, age, or socioeconomic demographics ... it's the excuse.

When confronted, they all say the same thing... in order of frequency.

1. It's OK, I'll just be a minute.

2. It's OK, I'm waiting for someone.

3. But, I couldn't find anywhere else to park.

It's almost amusing just how predictable the response will be.

Those of my religion do not have any racial or nationalistic prejudice - we are all united under one government - the kingdom of God with Jesus Christ as anointed King.

Historically, that hasn't always been the case.

Those of my religion do not have any racial or nationalistic prejudice - we are all united under one government - the kingdom of God with Jesus Christ as anointed King.

True of those of Christendom and other religions.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses - we do not go to war nor do we pledge allegiance to any human government. We did not heil Hitler nor join his armies nor espouse his racism - many of us died in concentration camps for our loyalty to Jesus Christ who taught us to love our enemies - Matthew 5:44

It is counterfeit Christians (Christendom) who have the most violent history of any group. They heiled Hitler, joined the Nazi party and Hitler's army and prayed to God for victory over those of the same religion on the other side of World War II.

True of those of Christendom and other religions.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses - we do not go to war nor do we pledge allegiance to any human government. We did not heil Hitler nor join his armies nor espouse his racism - many of us died in concentration camps for our loyalty to Jesus Christ who taught us to love our enemies - Matthew 5:44

It is counterfeit Christians (Christendom) who have the most violent history of any group. They heiled Hitler, joined the Nazi party and Hitler's army and prayed to God for victory over those of the same religion on the other side of World War II.

There are over 30,000 groups, sects, and denominations in this world professing to be xtian.

Forum List

Back