I think Vegas has really changed me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My mom called this evening and said that my brother called her and was very concerned about how callous , unfriendly and unresponsive I have become as a brother.
He said in past years I would text him jokes , science stuff and history.
Now he feels that I am just a stranger and I seem to have zero connection to the world

I think Vegas has really changed me for the worse . I feel like I have zero soul . I will see bad things on tv and I have zero emotions .

Maybe I am on too much drugs but I am lost at sea !!!

It’s not like in my entire life I have ever been outgoing and social . I have always been very reclusive type . I hope my messages don’t come off as bad. ?
I am getting very old and this ship titanic is leaking water in the hull !!

Maybe it is me ??
I am mentally damaged goods as is almost everyone in Vegas lol

toobfreak
I still have my sense of humor and I don’t own any weapons
I just feel like an old Buick in a scrap yard in the middle of Nebraska. Half dead but half alive

My mom called this evening and said that my brother called her and was very concerned about how callous , unfriendly and unresponsive I have become as a brother.
Now he feels that I am just a stranger and I seem to have zero connection to the world

I think Vegas has really changed me for the worse . I feel like I have zero soul . I will see bad things on tv and I have zero emotions .

Don't be too hard on him or yourself. As people mature and pursue the goals they've set for themselves, they can grow apart from the loved ones in their life. In fact sometimes one may have to distance themself from friends and family members in order to fully focus on the goal(s) at hand and things like sending jokes or cute cat videos, other things that people sometimes do can began to seem like an expenditure of valuable time that can no longer be afforded.

This sometimes happens to people who go back to school while they're working and simply do not have the extra time to spend socializing or doing some of the things they used to, including keeping in close touch with others.

On the other hand, if you truly feel that your medications are adversely affecting your mental/emotional health then schedule an appointment with your doctor and let him/her know how you've been feeling.

You might also want to try a doctor who utilizes natural remedies if you want to cut back on your medications but only due so under your doctor's supervision.

Could be your meds and I agree wholeheartedly with Mariyam. Make an appt with your dr and share what you have here exactly. You shouldn't feel "emotionless".

It’s not like in my entire life I have ever been outgoing and social . I have always been very reclusive type . I hope my messages don’t come off as bad. ?
I am getting very old and this ship titanic is leaking water in the hull !!

Maybe it is me ??
I am mentally damaged goods as is almost everyone in Vegas lol
why dont you take personal responsibility for your faults instead of blaming it on Vegas.....you are a fucking loser,and that aint the cities fault,its yours...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

First off go see a head doctor and get a second and third opinion because it look like whatever medication you are on is making you weird.

Second, call your family and ask for help because you need a support system.

Finally, if you have any suicidal thoughts or thoughts of mass murder then revert to one and two and get help that includes hospitalization!

Soon you won’t have quasar to kick around

Nobody can match my self hating humor

Soon you won’t have quasar to kick around

Nobody can match my self hating humor
First off any thoughts of suicide is the moment you must pick the phone up and dial 911 and get real help before it is to late.

Next, as much as I give you shit I truly want you to get help and sometimes medications we take can react to each other causing issues, so again see a few doctors.

Finally, remember your family is trying to extend their hands to save you, so grab their hands and let them save you.

Forum List

Back