I think Trump is going to lose

You’re the problem and why T will lose

Hey, thanks! I never realized I was that important! Wait til my wife hears the news! I may get a sheet all to myself for once!
Apparently not that bright either. Here I will explain. It’s not that you alone are that important but the mindset you express when applied to a multitude of people creates the problems that Quasar is speaking to. It’s absurd that I even needed to explain that.

Gop has obliterated the entire American wildlife
You can kill bears and cubs as they hibernate.
Trump has zero love for any wildlife

Bears smell really bad and they kill people over baloney sandwiches. Kill them all; the world is better off without them.
Bears are magnificent animals
Far better than most humans

I am a big supporter of T
When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

October 1917..here we come
It’s check mate
The Dems are far smarter than the RNC dummies
Careful what you wish for! Trump has RUSSIA!!! And, he has the POSTAL SERVICE under his thumb. What more does he need?

Bears smell really bad and they kill people over baloney sandwiches. Kill them all; the world is better off without them.
I know many people who smell bad and have killed millions over imaginary friends. Should we kill all of them as well? I swear you people don’t have a lick of sense

Don't swear, it just makes you look cheap.

So have a few over for dinner. Let the kids play with them.

So have a few over for dinner. Let the kids play with them.
What T did to allow psychopaths to kill them for fun is utterly disgusting

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere

Or.... TrumpO and his supporters are idiots and the majority of Americans don’t want idiots running the country anymore. And they actually vote them out.

Its so easy to spot TrumpO’s idiots these days when they publicly admit they know their TRUMPo will lose when they foretell that his perfect upcoming win will be eradicated only because massive loads of fraudulent mail-in Biden/Harris ballots will appear from nowhere and there will be absolutely nothing American conservatives can do about it. Except cry how life is so unfair to White people these days.

I am a big supporter of T
When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

October 1917..here we come
It’s check mate
The Dems are far smarter than the RNC dummies
Agreed, T should have no chance of winning but not for any of those reasons you listed. The responsibility for his up coming loss is on his shoulders. But we all know he never owns up to anything so he will point blame at everything he can and a handful of idiots with back up the nonesense he spews, but at least his reign will be over and we can get back to some normalcy
With the new team : the entire nation will be the NY/California cartel
You as a white guy will be discriminated and made extinct
No, I think I’ll be just fine

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere. Dems can’t afford to lose this election, they are betting everything on it.
Haha, that’s quite the proclamation... you sound very afraid

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere. Dems can’t afford to lose this election, they are betting everything on it.
and ballots from conservative areas will disappear
They election is rigged

You're an idiot, there is no proof of there every being "rigged" voting with mail in ballots, it has been around for decades, yet you believe the moron in the White House because, well, you're a moron too.

and ballots from conservative areas will disappear
They election is rigged

You're an idiot, there is no proof of there every being "rigged" voting with mail in ballots, it has been around for decades, yet you believe the moron in the White House because, well, you're a moron too.
Amazing isn't it. The only thing I can think of is that 80% of these posts claiming mail-in voting is rigged is coming from Russian bots

That I’m afraid is true but he would have that going for him by the electorate.

Forum List

Back