I think Trump is going to lose

I am a big supporter of T
When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

October 1917..here we come
It’s check mate
The Dems are far smarter than the RNC dummies
Lots of psycho Leftist thought that cray-cray bullshit in 2016 ....

How'd it work out for them.

The thing that has me thinking the op just might be correct is I saw a story not too long ago about some college professor who every sense 1984 has correctly predicted each president since 1984 so that kinda has me wondering.

When you have the entire Goebbels media against you., tens of millions of peasants from chain migration voting and illegal scum along with mail in vote that will be very fraudulent.
I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
Agreed, T should have no chance of winning but not for any of those reasons you listed. The responsibility for his up coming loss is on his shoulders. But we all know he never owns up to anything so he will point blame at everything he can and a handful of idiots with back up the nonesense he spews, but at least his reign will be over and we can get back to some normalcy
I disagree, there isn't anything that Trump has done that hasn't been in the best interest of Americans and no one is more jaded than I am about this banana republic.
I truely don’t think he even thinks about the best interest of Americans. I think he only considers himself and what keeps him appearing as a winner. Granted for his supporters I’m sure they love how he champions things they agree with and don’t mind the dirty tactics. I get it. But I’m big on a persons character, that always comes first in my book. I do care about how a person wins, not just in winning. And Trump stands for all I try not to be as a human. Sad to say but for me in this case personality trumps policy

It depends on what one believes is in the best of the country and thus far Trump has delivered by far over my expectations. I still don't trust any of them until they come out and admit that what we believe is a legitimate governmental body is actually a "for profit corporate entity looking to profit by providing the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter via the Act of 1871. I am still waiting for Trump to audit and dissolve the central bank that is foreign owned. I notice that Jesuit Joe the perv hasn't spoken a peep about this parasitic entity.
Same here,I don’t trust Trump or any of them either unless it’s Ron Paul and he won’t ever be running again.thats the reason I don’t trust trump because the fed and the CIA are why the world is in the mess it is and he said he would get rid of them yet has not lifted a hand to do so only telling people what they want to hear on that,but your right,the alternative in Biden who went along with everything traiter Obama committed against the people is even worse same as hitlery would have been much worse so me had you are left with the only choice of rooting for him since the alternative is much worse same again.

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere

Or.... TrumpO and his supporters are idiots and the majority of Americans don’t want idiots running the country anymore. And they actually vote them out.

Its so easy to spot TrumpO’s idiots these days when they publicly admit they know their TRUMPo will lose when they foretell that his perfect upcoming win will be eradicated only because massive loads of fraudulent mail-in Biden/Harris ballots will appear from nowhere and there will be absolutely nothing American conservatives can do about it. Except cry how life is so unfair to White people these days.
Got news for you then,if you don’t want idiots to be in office,then you won’t get your wish if biden gets in,he would be even worse than trump.lol so that’s being a major hypocrite if you are indeed cheering on biden.lol comedy gold.

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere. Dems can’t afford to lose this election, they are betting everything on it.
and ballots from conservative areas will disappear
They election is rigged

You're an idiot, there is no proof of there every being "rigged" voting with mail in ballots, it has been around for decades, yet you believe the moron in the White House because, well, you're a moron too.
Amazing isn't it. The only thing I can think of is that 80% of these posts claiming mail-in voting is rigged is coming from Russian bots

I really think Russian bots are much smarter than Trump supporters.

I think T has no chance

It’s check mate
Lots of psycho Leftist thought that cray-cray bullshit in 2016 ....

How'd it work out for them.

Strange election cycle this time around, seems like both sides are trying to lose. I can't get worked up about it; any country that lacks the will to protect kids from nasty mentally ill sexual deviants should collapse, and quickly. It will be fun watching all the insane Burb Brat 'radicals' get murdered by those hood rats they worship, and the stunned zombie looks on the faces of black people when they realize Democrats lied to them about all the free stuff they're supposed to get, and watch all those criminal illegal aliens swarm in and take over their Hoodz.

The thing that has me thinking the op just might be correct is I saw a story not too long ago about some college professor who every sense 1984 has correctly predicted each president since 1984 so that kinda has me wondering.
Every single poll has his down 4-5 points in every key state

Got news for you then,

Obama/Biden took a Republican’s 10% unemployment when taking office and cranked it down to 4% with seven years of positive economic growth. TrumpO/Pence took a Democrat’s 4% Unemployment and cranked it up to over 10% in 3.5 years.

And you say Biden is the idiot ....

how stupid can you get.
The black demon had zero economic growth in 8 yrs . All he did was flood USA with tens of millions of more peasants and debt

There will be massive voter fraud on election night. Truck loads of “mail-in ballots” will appear from nowhere

Or.... TrumpO and his supporters are idiots and the majority of Americans don’t want idiots running the country anymore. And they actually vote them out.

Its so easy to spot TrumpO’s idiots these days when they publicly admit they know their TRUMPo will lose when they foretell that his perfect upcoming win will be eradicated only because massive loads of fraudulent mail-in Biden/Harris ballots will appear from nowhere and there will be absolutely nothing American conservatives can do about it. Except cry how life is so unfair to White people these days.
Americans are the biggest dolts in the World and you’re the “Useful moron “ to vote Harris

Got news for you then,if you don’t want idiots to be in office,then you won’t get your wish if biden gets in,he would be even worse than trump.lol so that’s being a major hypocrite if you are indeed cheering on biden.lol comedy gold.
Harris a ( far left femi-Nazi ) will be in charge and white history and culture will disappear

forgot to mention in this post that he says he thinks biden will win,he has been right every sense 1984 so that has me worried sense as i said,i am only a trump supporter because the ALTERNATIVE is much worse in Biden.

Got news for you then,

Obama/Biden took a Republican’s 10% unemployment when taking office and cranked it down to 4% with seven years of positive economic growth. TrumpO/Pence took a Democrat’s 4% Unemployment and cranked it up to over 10% in 3.5 years.

how stupid can you get.
comedy gold.lol

Got news for you then,

how stupid can you get.
The black demon had zero economic growth in 8 yrs . All he did was flood USA with tens of millions of more peasants and debt
you so much took him to school.lol

This thread should be titled: "The Thread of Lowered Expectations" or "Fear of the Dark".

The black demon had zero economic growth in 8 yrs .

Liars, both of you.

2EA2D57A-5CD6-4C4F-9047-2129E823EAD0.jpeg

I can’t wait to see TrumpO’s 2020 GDP putrid economic growth to finish out his putrid time in office.

I only agree with left on guns
They need to be “ reign in “
Here's my question for you, Quasar...if you agree with the left on guns and taking them out of the hands of American citizens...how are we to defend our homes, businesses and loved ones when the left defunds the Police?

The black demon had zero economic growth in 8 yrs .

Liars, both of you.

View attachment 375564

I can’t wait to see TrumpO’s 2020 GDP putrid economic growth to finish out his putrid time in office.
You're rooting for that...aren't you? Even though it will probably mean the bankruptcy of tens of thousands of Americans?
I'm hoping we can get businesses open and going again but hey...I actually care about people...not agendas!

You're rooting for that...aren't you? Even though it will probably mean the bankruptcy of tens of thousands of Americans?

I’m not rooting for an outcome that’s already baked in. The Trump RECESSION with 10.2 percent Americans unemployed is a done
Deal.

I’m rooting for the numbers to be published so all can see what a shitty president Your TrumpO truly has been.

Forum List

Back