I think this criminal , that's a God to the right , will now get the light of day,

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I will give my personal guaranty that the day that his tax returns are shown , you will start to see how his political decision are made totally for his own benefits and you will be able to connect the dots on his criminal world that he is the leader of. He would destroy this country and constitution for one dollar. The mans a pig.

tantrum.gif

I will give my personal guaranty that the day that his tax returns are shown , you will start to see how his political decision are made totally for his own benefits and you will be able to connect the dots on his criminal world that he is the leader of. He would destroy this country and constitution for one dollar. The mans a pig.
I do not like Orange Man. I don't like him here or there. I don't like him anywhere. But the fact that he's very likely part of laundering Russia's dirty money doesn't really have any connection to thinking the US is getting screwed with Trade, Nato and open borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back