I think the Dems are desperately looking for new VP before they force Biden out

the DC establishment (both parties) are scared shitless of Trump because they know that in a second term he would expose their corruption and treason. THAT is why they hate him-----------because they FEAR him.
Uh no. It is Trump who is corrupt & probably committed treason among other things such as blackmail. Trump is feared because he's a malignant psychopath. Btw, the swamp that you & Trump rant & rave about are the ones who let him off the hook twice & looked the other way on his mental derangement & his worse instincts.

Uh no. It is Trump who is corrupt & probably committed treason among other things such as blackmail. Trump is feared because he's a malignant psychopath. Btw, the swamp that you & Trump rant & rave about are the ones who let him off the hook twice & looked the other way on his mental derangement & his worse instincts.
you are the perfect liberal-------------stupid and brainwashed. You are a waste of my time.

Tell us how totally not racist you are, Lisa, that never gets old.

If Biden choses not to run for a second term due to his age, then Harris will be a contender... but more likely the Democrats will go with a proven governor like Newsom or Pritzker.
Democrats will not dump a black woman for a white man. That would be racist. There is only one possible candidate who has the hefty gravitas to be president, who is attuned to her own authenticity. That candidate is Senator Tiara Mack.

They know that if Harris, who is totally inept and only in that position due to affirmative action, were to become president, her total incompetence would be on display daily, and she would run the risk of being 25th once the Republicans have Congress, thus ensuring #3 - who would then be a Republican SOH - would become president.

So I believe they will offer some high-level post to Harris, who can save face by saying she thinks she can play a more substantial role there, and then replace her with the person they think can beat Trump in 2024. Look for this to happen after the midterms.

No link - just my opinion.
Who knows. The Dems are an unorganized mess lacking a coherent message or plan of action (chicken with it‘s head cut off) and the Pubs have taken a hard right turn into fascism and populist rhetoric.

We are well and truly f’d as a nation.

Last edited:
Trump isn’t president, and he’s more than two years away from that possibility.

In the meantime, we have a demented man acting as president, and being controlled by Obama as he goes about completing his “transformation” of the America he hates.

And the voters see it.
We had a demented narcissist for four years and finally fired him in 2020. We are still cleaning up the mess, but landmines are hard to defuse.

You think they’d risk choosing another unqualified VP because she’s a black female, and double down on demonstrating how prioritizing skin color and gender over competence and intelligence leads to disaster?

if they were smart, they’d pick Tulsi Gabbard. An argument could be made that she’s not white - hence, they’re not selecting from the enemy group - and she’s smart and capable.

The only people Moscow Tulsi appeals to are right wingers...

She got less than 1% of the vote and didn't even run again in Hawaii when people realized how nuts she is.

And this is the problem with House Electionsl... only 37% of Americans can even NAME their member of Congress, much less pay attention to the crazy stuff they get up to.

She won as Chicago mayor because Chicago is full of leftists who are soft-on-crime, and Chicago is 30% black.

No, Lisa, she won because a Thug Cop pumped 16 rounds into a black teenager, and her predecessor tried to cover it up.

But a lowlife, racist black lesbian who screams profanities at a Supreme Court justice and won’t give interviews to white reporters because….whiteness bad!….would never win a nationwide primary for president, let alone the election itself.

Lightfoot gives plenty of interviews to our vapid white media in this city. The quote that has your panties in a twist was for her first anniversary, she wanted to do interviews with the minority media instead.

Now, all that said, I honestly hope Lightfoot doesn't run for a second term. She seems in way over her head in dealing with the Teacher and Police unions.

That said, I’d love if they put in one of the angry black racist women - Lightfoot or Abrams - and watch us win every state in the country, except CA, NY, and VT. Neither one would even win their own states!

Works on the assumption most Americans are rabidly racist as you are. You are still flabergasted Obama won, aren't you?

McConnell hates Trump with a passion. And he'll do anything he can behind the scenes to get rid of that vile jerkoff once & for all.

90% of GOP Senators & House members hate Trump's guts but they don't have the balls to admit it because Trump is a psychopath.

Wise up.
I suggest that you take some of your own advice and "wake up".

Lightfoot just looks like a walking corpse, she's still popular with Democrats as she is a lesbian and a woman as well as black. That checks off a lot of boxes for Democrat voters. Remember she won with over 2/3 of the vote in 2019, if she can win reelection, I'd say she stands a good chance.

I love how people who are completely ignorant of Chicago want to comment on our politics.

She only got 19% of the vote in the open primary and her only other opponent in the general was also a black woman, Toni Prekwinkle.

The main reason why she won was because the city was STILL reeling over the Laquan McDonald shooting. The officer involved in that shooting was on trial while the primaries were going on. This is why Rahm Emmanuel didn't seek a third term, because during his campaign for a second term, he had done his level best to cover up the shooting and pay off the family.

So when it got down to brass tacks, it was Perwinkle, who was a product of the Cook County Machine, vs. Lightfoot, who had gotten a very good reputation advocating for police reform for years when Police reform was at the front of everyone's mind.

I don't have to prove something that is common knowledge to 90% of the world's population

I accept your surrender.

But hey, I will give you one more chance....prove that 90% of the world's population even knows who Obama and Soros are

They know that if Harris, who is totally inept and only in that position due to affirmative action, were to become president, her total incompetence would be on display daily, and she would run the risk of being 25th once the Republicans have Congress, thus ensuring #3 - who would then be a Republican SOH - would become president.

So I believe they will offer some high-level post to Harris, who can save face by saying she thinks she can play a more substantial role there, and then replace her with the person they think can beat Trump in 2024. Look for this to happen after the midterms.

No link - just my opinion.
WTF does that mean?

Yeah. One of the myriad fascinating elements of this bizarre period is the way the Republican elites have had to play ball to save their cushy gubmit jobs. They know what Trump is, they know what Trumpism is, but they have to dance the dance for the rank & file. And to illustrate, look at the contrast between them and a couple of the rank & file who slipped in to Congress, Boebert & MTG. The elites must be both humiliated and petrified.

Biden's not going anywhere, but looking to 2024, I think the Dems need to find an all-new person from the outside. Right now the most popular Dem governor in the county is Beshear in Kentucky, for example.

OMG, he is despised, hated, and is constantly being smacked down by the courts for illegal acts. Where did you get that load of horse shit?

Daniel Cameron, the Attorney General will make short work of him in the next election in 2023.

I now live in Tennessee so I have no dog in that fight!

Last edited:
I doubt that. The D's will be pressured to nominate another black chick if they knock off Harris.

Look at Stacy Abrams, Lori Lightfoot or perhaps that broad in Congress from Florida that wears the glittery cowboy hats?

Another white, putatively straight, guys like Pritzker or Newsom doesn't stand a chance of a snowball in you know wear.
Wear what?

Forum List

Back