I think the Dems are desperately looking for new VP before they force Biden out

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
They know that if Harris, who is totally inept and only in that position due to affirmative action, were to become president, her total incompetence would be on display daily, and she would run the risk of being 25th once the Republicans have Congress, thus ensuring #3 - who would then be a Republican SOH - would become president.

So I believe they will offer some high-level post to Harris, who can save face by saying she thinks she can play a more substantial role there, and then replace her with the person they think can beat Trump in 2024. Look for this to happen after the midterms.

No link - just my opinion.

Biden is the worst, but he has great insurance with Harris and Pelosi on deck. It's impossible for one party to assemble three more useless people at the top than this, which leads me to conclude that Democrats must hate our country.
That’s obvious by their actions. How else can you explain how hard they are fighting to bring in millions more illegals, many with COVID, and in the midst of basic food shortages - like baby formula - and a massive problem with fentanyl?

The only thing that makes sense is that they are deliberately trying to bring down this country.

I don’t get it. Wouldn‘t Mitch be a better tie-breaker than Harris?
McConnell hates Trump with a passion. And he'll do anything he can behind the scenes to get rid of that vile jerkoff once & for all.

90% of GOP Senators & House members hate Trump's guts but they don't have the balls to admit it because Trump is a psychopath.

Wise up.

McConnell hates Trump with a passion. And he'll do anything he can behind the scenes to get rid of that vile jerkoff once & for all.
90% of GOP Senators & House members hate Trump's guts but they don't have the balls to admit it because Trump is a psychopath.
Yeah. One of the myriad fascinating elements of this bizarre period is the way the Republican elites have had to play ball to save their cushy gubmit jobs. They know what Trump is, they know what Trumpism is, but they have to dance the dance for the rank & file. And to illustrate, look at the contrast between them and a couple of the rank & file who slipped in to Congress, Boebert & MTG. The elites must be both humiliated and petrified.

Biden's not going anywhere, but looking to 2024, I think the Dems need to find an all-new person from the outside. Right now the most popular Dem governor in the county is Beshear in Kentucky, for example.

Wise up.
Trump is a gazillion times better than the disaster we have now. Wise up.

Yeah. One of the myriad fascinating elements of this bizarre period is the way the Republican elites have had to play ball to save their cushy gubmit jobs. They know what Trump is, they know what Trumpism is, but they have to dance the dance for the rank & file. And to illustrate, look at the contrast between them and a couple of the rank & file who slipped in to Congress, Boebert & MTG. The elites must be both humiliated and petrified.

Biden's not going anywhere, but looking to 2024, I think the Dems need to find an all-new person from the outside. Right now the most popular Dem governor in the county is Beshear in Kentucky, for example.
Trump isn’t president, and he’s more than two years away from that possibility.

In the meantime, we have a demented man acting as president, and being controlled by Obama as he goes about completing his “transformation” of the America he hates.

And the voters see it.

They know that if Harris, who is totally inept and only in that position due to affirmative action, were to become president, her total incompetence would be on display daily, and she would run the risk of being 25th once the Republicans have Congress, thus ensuring #3 - who would then be a Republican SOH - would become president.

So I believe they will offer some high-level post to Harris, who can save face by saying she thinks she can play a more substantial role there, and then replace her with the person they think can beat Trump in 2024. Look for this to happen after the midterms.

No link - just my opinion.

Tell us how totally not racist you are, Lisa, that never gets old.

If Biden choses not to run for a second term due to his age, then Harris will be a contender... but more likely the Democrats will go with a proven governor like Newsom or Pritzker.

Trump isn’t president, and he’s more than two years away from that possibility.

In the meantime, we have a demented man acting as president, and being controlled by Obama as he goes about completing his “transformation” of the America he hates.

And the voters see it.
I don't know that Obama is controlling him. Biden kind of reminds me of the old MASH TV show in which Colonel Henry Blake was the commanding officer, but Corporal Walter "Radar" O'Reilly ran the place because Henry would sign any paper Radar put in front of him.

I don't know that Obama is controlling him. Biden kind of reminds me of the old MASH TV show in which Colonel Henry Blake was the commanding officer, but Corporal Walter "Radar" O'Reilly ran the place because Henry would sign any paper Radar put in front of him.
Well, SOMEONE is controlling him. The guy couldn‘t even find his way out of a paper bag.

Wise up.
the DC establishment (both parties) are scared shitless of Trump because they know that in a second term he would expose their corruption and treason. THAT is why they hate him-----------because they FEAR him.

Forum List

Back