I think the Dems are desperately looking for new VP before they force Biden out

What do you cite? Yourself?

Do you propose I just belive whatever some ignnorant rightwinger like yourself asserts?
I don't care what you believe, your beliefs are of zero value or meaning to me. You belong to a small minority that is getting smaller with every stupid Biden move and every stupid dem/lib move or statement. The majority will prevail, it always does.

OK…so who?
I think it's Hillary Rodham. Her college thesis was a replacement of religion with the Alinsky method of taking over a society, applying Marxism to it, and winding up with another control freak communist country where only the party she belongs to has any sayso whatever. That leaves a world of pisanos in the infected former home of the brave democracy to change freedom into slavery for the masses who must practically worship the oligarches in power who answer to ohmmmmmmm Hillary Rodham. :rolleyes-41: It's so easy to get rich quick and gorge oneself on power mongering uber alles when one gets totalitarian power through constant grubbing.

I think it's Hillary Rodham. Her college thesis was a replacement of religion with the Alinsky method of taking over a society, applying Marxism to it, and winding up with another control freak communist country where only the party she belongs to has any sayso whatever. That leaves a world of pisanos in the infected former home of the brave democracy to change freedom into slavery for the masses who must practically worship the oligarches in power who answer to ohmmmmmmm Hillary Rodham. :rolleyes-41: It's so easy to get rich quick and gorge oneself on power mongering uber alles when one gets totalitarian power through constant grubbing.
Oh wow….I think you’re right.

Hillary Rodham was also offered a job by Alinsky, but she turned down because she felt she could do more damage….oops, have more of an effect….by working in establishment jobs.

She is evil. There are only two people she cares about in the world, herself and the daughter she had with Hubble.

I don't care what you believe, your beliefs are of zero value or meaning to me. You belong to a small minority that is getting smaller with every stupid Biden move and every stupid dem/lib move or statement. The majority will prevail, it always does.
Sure, go ahead and post your baseless half-baked bullshit. I already proved thats exactly what it is here and if you are fine leaving it there, then thats just fine by me. Run along.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back