I think the Dems are desperately looking for new VP before they force Biden out

Tell us how totally not racist you are, Lisa, that never gets old.

If Biden choses not to run for a second term due to his age, then Harris will be a contender... but more likely the Democrats will go with a proven governor like Newsom or Pritzker.

I doubt that. The D's will be pressured to nominate another black chick if they knock off Harris.

Look at Stacy Abrams, Lori Lightfoot or perhaps that broad in Congress from Florida that wears the glittery cowboy hats?

Another white, putatively straight, guys like Pritzker or Newsom doesn't stand a chance of a snowball in you know wear.

I doubt that. The D's will be pressured to nominate another black chick if they knock off Harris.

Look at Stacy Abrams, Lori Lightfoot or perhaps that broad in Congress from Florida that wears the glittery cowboy hats?

Another white, putatively straight, guys like Pritzker or Newsom doesn't stand a chance of a snowball in you know wear.

Again, any one of them would have to win primaries.. and Lightfoot is a dead woman walking.

Abrams will lose again, and frankly, there's only so much traction you can get as a two time loser. (Frankly, I don't know why they keep trying to make Abrams a things. They even had her do a guest spot on the new Star Trek show as a future senator, because apparently they can't fix huge gaps in your teeth in the 32nd Century.)

You think they’d risk choosing another unqualified VP because she’s a black female, and double down on demonstrating how prioritizing skin color and gender over competence and intelligence leads to disaster?

if they were smart, they’d pick Tulsi Gabbard. An argument could be made that she’s not white - hence, they’re not selecting from the enemy group - and she’s smart and capable.

You think they’d risk choosing another unqualified VP because she’s a black female, and double down on demonstrating how prioritizing skin color and gender over competence and intelligence leads to disaster?

if they were smart, they’d pick Tulsi Gabbard. An argument could be made that she’s not white - hence, they’re not selecting from the enemy group - and she’s smart and capable.
Tulsi may switch parties, she is much more in line with the GOP than the dems. I could see her as DHS under a Trump/DeSantis ticket.

Tulsi may switch parties, she is much more in line with the GOP than the dems. I could see her as DHS under a Trump/DeSantis ticket.
She actually has quite a few liberal positions. The difference between her and other liberals is that loves the country.

Again, any one of them would have to win primaries.. and Lightfoot is a dead woman walking.

Abrams will lose again, and frankly, there's only so much traction you can get as a two time loser. (Frankly, I don't know why they keep trying to make Abrams a things. They even had her do a guest spot on the new Star Trek show as a future senator, because apparently they can't fix huge gaps in your teeth in the 32nd Century.)

Lightfoot just looks like a walking corpse, she's still popular with Democrats as she is a lesbian and a woman as well as black. That checks off a lot of boxes for Democrat voters. Remember she won with over 2/3 of the vote in 2019, if she can win reelection, I'd say she stands a good chance.

Lightfoot just looks like a walking corpse, she's still popular with Democrats as she is a lesbian and a woman as well as black. That checks off a lot of boxes for Democrat voters. Remember she won with over 2/3 of the vote in 2019, if she can win reelection, I'd say she stands a good chance.
She won as Chicago mayor because Chicago is full of leftists who are soft-on-crime, and Chicago is 30% black.

But a lowlife, racist black lesbian who screams profanities at a Supreme Court justice and won’t give interviews to white reporters because….whiteness bad!….would never win a nationwide primary for president, let alone the election itself.

That said, I’d love if they put in one of the angry black racist women - Lightfoot or Abrams - and watch us win every state in the country, except CA, NY, and VT. Neither one would even win their own states!

We must trust but verify with Gabbard and Crenshaw and others. We keep getting lied to. Ryan and Cantor and Boehner are examples of quite a few and McCarthy may be the same.

They know that if Harris, who is totally inept and only in that position due to affirmative action, were to become president, her total incompetence would be on display daily, and she would run the risk of being 25th once the Republicans have Congress, thus ensuring #3 - who would then be a Republican SOH - would become president.

So I believe they will offer some high-level post to Harris, who can save face by saying she thinks she can play a more substantial role there, and then replace her with the person they think can beat Trump in 2024. Look for this to happen after the midterms.

No link - just my opinion.
Legally she would have to resign, impeached, or croak( keep mouth shut).....No?

They know that if Harris, who is totally inept and only in that position due to affirmative action, were to become president, her total incompetence would be on display daily, and she would run the risk of being 25th once the Republicans have Congress, thus ensuring #3 - who would then be a Republican SOH - would become president.

So I believe they will offer some high-level post to Harris, who can save face by saying she thinks she can play a more substantial role there, and then replace her with the person they think can beat Trump in 2024. Look for this to happen after the midterms.

No link - just my opinion.
Surprise ! So, that was obvious. Biden was only chosen to run because he could easily beat Trump. He did. His usefulness is over.
If repugs run someone else, they need a different candidate. His VP choice was a black vote getter. She does poorly in the primary. So yes, they will look for someone else.

Surprise, that’s how politics works.

Forum List

Back