I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Yet when Trump provided a Navy hospital and the world's largest field hospital to New York City because Andrew Cuomo said they were "overwhelmed"...neither was used. That was a Federal level response by Trump. The screw up was at the local level!
Want to know why neither was used?
Because Cuomo put the state on lockdown, and the number of COVID cases slowed dramatically, so the facilities weren't needed.

If you stop pouring gasoline on the fire, you don't need as much water to put it out.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
1711457473142.png

Any child that has died in Gaza during this offensive by Israel has died because Hamas uses civilians as human shields. You want to place the blame for children dying? Look no further than Hamas, Joey! They are cowards that hide behind women and children, under schools and hospitals, with innocent hostages that they've kidnapped!
Bullshit.

Gaza has 2 million people packed into an area smaller than Chicago, there's no way you can do military operations in there without killing civilians.

The Zionists knew this, they just didn't care. They had an excuse to genocide Palestinians, and they took it.

Except the whole world is seeing them for what they are, and it's not pretty.

It's like saying people were forced to get abortions.

Pre pandemic I had bought tickets for two concerts. They were postponed because of Covid. When things started opening back up I was told by Governor Mike DeWine that I could not attend these concerts unless I was vaccinated and could prove that.

That's pretty close to being forced to get the vaccination.

It's what happened from Jan 21st 2017 to March 2020 that people remember about Trump.

The Covid thing was the exception to the rule. Dems plan on introducing another Covid strain during Trump 2.0? Things were ROCKING under Trump 1.0 until dems introduced Covid and shut the country down. They knew Trump was WELL on his way to a 2nd term. Gotta give 'em credit though, they did a great job of causing a panic and then blaming Trump.

ANYONE can be President when things are going well. It's how you handle the crises that determines whether you're a good President or not.

Trump completely botched every single problem you faced. Opioid death??? More than doubled under Trump. Trump declared a National Emergency and did NOTHING.

The Southern Border - went from a 50 year low in illegal crossings in 2017 to a "National Emergency" in 2019.

The Trade Deficit - which Trump was going to eliminate with his trade wars - went from $735 billion in 2016, to $901 billion in 2020. Trump was supposed to stop all of these nations from screwing you over.

Trump was going to eliminate the budget deficit and he INCREASED it.

Trump fucked up everything he touched, and you worship him.

We shouldn't have done lockdowns because they only postponed the spread. What we should have done was have sick or at risk people stay home and have healthy people continue to go to work! One would hope that we've learned from the past but posts from the left here would seem to question if that's the case!
Because those healthy people will spread it to their locked down counterparts.

Poor teabaggers, just like their dear leader, blame everyone and everything but Trump.

Trump Blames Obama for Protests, Leaks

View attachment 922488
U.S. News & World Report
https://www.usnews.com › ... › Ken Walsh's Washington
Feb 28, 2017 — Former President Barack Obama is being blamed for leaks plaguing the current administration. President Donald Trump is blaming his predecessor ...

Trump's favorite fall guy: Barack Obama

View attachment 922489
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2017/05/08 › trump...
May 8, 2017 — The president has blamed his predecessor for many of his administration's woes — from the botched raid in Yemen to the Flynn scandal.

Trump attempts to blame Obama for coronavirus test kit ...

View attachment 922486
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › world › mar › donald-tr...
Mar 4, 2020 — President vaguely attacks Obama administration 'decision' amid slow rollout of testing for virus.

Trump again blames Obama for leaving behind 'empty ...

View attachment 922487
The Week
https://theweek.com › Politics
Mar 30, 2020 — President Trump has once again blamed former President Barack Obama for a problem he had a few years to sort out.

Trump blames White House air conditioning on Obama

View attachment 922485
AP News
https://apnews.com › ...
Jul 26, 2019 — In President Donald Trump's view, even the inadequate air conditioning at the White House is Barack Obama's fault.

'I don't take responsibility at all': Trump deflects blame for ...

View attachment 922491
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/03/13 › trump...
Mar 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration's lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, ...
Blaming something on your predecessor? Never heard of that before.

Trump is the best leader since Jesus Christ. Just ask him or read his tweets comparing himself to Jesus. Sure would be nice if he knew who was currently governor of New York though. I bet Jesus would know. I dont think Jesus would want to bring back the crime to law and order though.

Team Biden Roasts 'Feeble, Confused, Tired' Trump After Unhinged Presser

Trump addressed all of his legal woes in the press conference. He made a few gaffes as he ranted, confusing the election and his trial and promising to “bring crime back to law and order.” Trump also said he didn’t see much of a problem with having foreign governments help him pay for his bond despite his candidacy for president.

Trump’s latest gaffe saw him forgetting New York Governor in rambling speech

In remarks made after the hearing, Mr Trump described Ms James as “vicious” and compared her legal action against him to that taken against former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

However, when describing Mr Cuomo, he referred to him as “the current governor”, who is, in fact, Kathy Hochul.

Donald Compares Himself to Jesus

In a brazen post on Truth Social, Trump wrote, "Received this morning—Beautiful, thank you!" and then a message supposedly sent by one of his supporters, which read, "It’s ironic that Christ walked through His greatest persecution the very week they are trying to steal your property from you. But have you seen this verse…?"

when you alienate people who were leaning towards you,then because of your big mouth and what you say about them, now they are going the other way ....thats what i am talking about....the Post Office was a prime example....
Want some good advice, Harry? It doesn't matter what people SAY...what matters is what they DO!

We shouldn't have done lockdowns because they only postponed the spread. What we should have done was have sick or at risk people stay home and have healthy people continue to go to work!
Yeah but by the time people knew they were infected, via symptoms, they infected more people.
One would hope that we've learned from the past but posts from the left here would seem to question if that's the case!
I don't disagree.
It's going to be difficult, what to listen to, when the next pandemic comes along.

I live in Florida, Postman. We handled Covid better than most States and the policies of DeSantis was part of that. Sorry but that narrative doesn't hold up.
Numbers don't lie.

Florida killed off more of it's people than New York, and in much higher numbers.
New York 83.9 21675
Florida 111.7 34557

ANYONE can be President when things are going well. It's how you handle the crises that determines whether you're a good President or not.

Trump completely botched every single problem you faced. Opioid death??? More than doubled under Trump. Trump declared a National Emergency and did NOTHING.

The Southern Border - went from a 50 year low in illegal crossings in 2017 to a "National Emergency" in 2019.

The Trade Deficit - which Trump was going to eliminate with his trade wars - went from $735 billion in 2016, to $901 billion in 2020. Trump was supposed to stop all of these nations from screwing you over.

Trump was going to eliminate the budget deficit and he INCREASED it.

Trump fucked up everything he touched, and you worship him.

Increasing the budget deficit is failure in leadership?

Forum List

Back