I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Biden is being run by Obama, who never made a secret that he stands with Muslims - and hates the Jewish country.

My fear is that Biden is going to import hundreds of thousands of more Jew-haters into this country, as if the Left isn’t doing enough to spread antisemitism.
Obama's father was Muslim I believe and he loved Muslims. As to him hating the Jews, I am in the dark about that. Biden clearly will import Jew haters here. HE hates this country.

Not in WA State.
So where did they close, like 'close....meaning no REMOTE learning'.

I didn't miss a single day of school, we were open through Online Platforms like Google Classrooms and Google Meets.

Restaurants were needing to adapt to delivery, take-out and outdoor dining.
If they were mismanaged and couldn't function like the rest of the world, then that's on them.
Online is not school for children. School closed

Sorry you cant afford food. don't like prices any more than you do.
Sorry but the truth is presidents DO NOT SET FOOD PRICES.
Your post is ignorant. God you Dem Biden cult members can never admit that Biden's policies have had a direct impact on food prices. Morons! We document them and you just CULT ignore the facts.

Obama's father was Muslim I believe and he loved Muslims. As to him hating the Jews, I am in the dark about that. Biden clearly will import Jew haters here. HE hates this country.
Obama spent a portion of his childhood in a Muslim country, and he attended school there. No surprise he hates Jews.

Biden will continue to destroy the country, agreed.

Obama spent a portion of his childhood in a Muslim country, and he attended school there. No surprise he hates Jews.

Biden will continue to destroy the country, agreed.
Thanks for reminding me of what Obama did in Indonesia.

What 2008 recession? Seriously?

The day Joe Biden was elected, oil prices began skyrocketing due to his campaign promises. They further increased when he signed 94 Executive Orders reversing the policies that were working and put in place by President Trump.

Causes%20of%20Inflation%202022.jpg
I have been through some very serious recessions. 2008 was a blip.

The reason prices of fuel can rocket into the heaven, inflation is that Biden brags he caused more oil to be produced and the Treasury ordered more currency be created.
The real damage from Biden's war on fossil fuels has yet to arrive. His policies are putting the industry a decade behind demand in development and infrastructure. Biden and Dems know exactly how to kill fossil fuels.

Biden is being run by Obama, who never made a secret that he stands with Muslims - and hates the Jewish country.

My fear is that Biden is going to import hundreds of thousands of more Jew-haters into this country, as if the Left isn’t doing enough to spread antisemitism.
Biden is giving the Zionist Entity everything they want and running cover for them in the UN. If not for Biden vetoing things in the UN, the whole world would have voted to sanction the Zionist entity.

Not in WA State.
So where did they close, like 'close....meaning no REMOTE learning'.

I didn't miss a single day of school, we were open through Online Platforms like Google Classrooms and Google Meets.

Restaurants were needing to adapt to delivery, take-out and outdoor dining.
If they were mismanaged and couldn't function like the rest of the world, then that's on them.

No, they were shut down. Outdoor dining is not feasible when it's 40 degrees and rains every other day. My neighbor tried take-out and delivery...gave up after a week or so, he was LOSING money. (He was also sitting on 6 figures worth of booze he couldn't sell and couldn't return.)

This is how myths are created. By posts such as yours being passed around over and over.

Not myths. LIES. Joey is a disciple of Goebbels: he likes The Big Lie. Make it big, keep it simply, and just keep repeating it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over until it is accepted as fact.

lower gas ,electric , insurance , rent , mortgage rates, and food costs ... yeah we remember what it was like .
It was not like that and if Trump was presudent now it would not be like that. If Trump is elected it won't be like that. If things were that great during his presidency, he would still be in office.

It was not like that and if Trump was presudent now it would not be like that. If Trump is elected it won't be like that. If things were that great during his presidency, he would still be in office.
You know the internet says differently

Um, yes it was like that

🤦‍♂️

That's all? Sweet! I would have thought much more.

Only 1 person was killed at the insurrection. It should have been more.

Did you hear the Shaman is running for office?
You’d have been pissed if those 12 killed were tranny’s though.

Forum List

Back