I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

A lot of things caused a rise in inflation BEFOR Biden became president. GO BACK AND CHECK.
No one with a brain actually thinks that the day a president steps into office( that you don't like,)
is the day everything go's wrong.
And out side influences factor into every situation. NO PERFECT HUMANS, SO NO PERFECT PRESIDENTS.

While absolutely true it also has to be noted that Biden supported most all of those things.

We’ve gone through this before and you lost.

So, how do you stop a respiratory virus that spreads like wildfire when it’s already on the loose? And a virus that the vast majority of people never even know they have? Draconian Lock downs?

Ok, if that were the answer, then why didn’t Joe Biden do it on day one of his administration and end the thing?

Go ahead and answer?

I’m all ears.
He can say what he wants, he’s simply incorrect. His problem

Your side was using the wuflu to bully people into giving you control over our lives

And without positive personal examples that Covid WAS NOT a death sentence you might have succeeded
Wuhan was a dud

We’ve gone through this before and you lost.

So, how do you stop a respiratory virus that spreads like wildfire when it’s already on the loose? And a virus that the vast majority of people never even know they have? Draconian Lock downs?

Ok, if that were the answer, then why didn’t Joe Biden do it on day one of his administration and end the thing?

Go ahead and answer?

I’m all ears.
Well #1

A). Was this a China Virus that eventually went global
Or
B). Was this a plot to release a virus, by the (D), in an effort to harm trump.

You have to answer A or B first.

It was not like that and if Trump was presudent now it would not be like that. If Trump is elected it won't be like that. If things were that great during his presidency, he would still be in office.
Biden's career is pulling a Joe Lieberman. Recall your claims when he is not the president next year.

Your numbers are incorrect. How are you calculating their benefit? Are you plugging it into the SS algorithm? Again, this is assuming zero interest earned. Just imagine if said person could earn a very modest and completely safe interest of 2% compounded over 44 years.

Provide your numbers.
You are calculating at 6.2%. The rate is 12.4%. You are assuming an employer is paying the other half but what about the self-employed? Your numbers are doubled and even more so when compounding interest.

Why do you insist the schools closed?
By closed do you mean.
1). The building didn't allow students in, but education continued through remote learning.
2). The building didn't allow students in, and there was NO interaction with students for an extended period.

I'm telling you that in WA, it was 1). Education continued.
Students learned and did their work from home through remote learning, including visual interactions through Google Meets or Zoom, and HW assigned and turned in through Google Classroom.
Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

If you have any self-respect, you know that the online classes were an unmitigated disaster. Do you know that suicides among youth went up during this time? Do you care?

If you have any self-respect, you know that the online classes were an unmitigated disaster. Do you know that suicides among youth went up during this time? Do you care?
I clearly understand what I did with my students during COVID.
I can't help that other students around the Nation, who are not in my control, did poorly.

We, as a school district, were well prepared for COVID.
We anticipated the Schools moving to Online "Remote" learning.

We had the students set up for this before they left the classroom.
We as a Distict had success.

I'm sorry you can't or won't accept this.

Well #1

Or

B

Well #1

Or

I could care less about if it were either, chump.

Answer or admit your a fraud and a member of a cult.

Forum List

Back