I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Here's an example.
Schools didn't CLOSE.
The Building itself CLOSED, but the Education
Yes, schools actually did close.
stayed open.
You can argue the effectiveness of such 'remote schooling' but you can't say that schools shut down completely. Because they didn't.

So which specific BUSINESS was forced to shut down completely (besides movie theaters and bowling alleys)?

Heck, after a few months Trump said we need to open up the economy, be like Sweden which didn't shut down.
Democrats never checked countries who were like Sweden since their nature is to be strict authoritarians. I wish they admitted it but they enjoy lying way too much. Sweden was a very good example of a country that did not shut things down.

I'm not seeing you name a specific business that had to "Close Down"
You said everything that wasn't considered essential.
Can you name one......oh, besides movie theaters.
Restaurants

Gee, Sealy...sounds like your bosses viewed you as expendable! :)
At first they did. When I asked my boss who's going to do my job he said "I am". After 2 days they lost $15K in sales where we make $7K on those deals. 20 working days in a 4 week month so $150,000 a month where we make $70K profit.

That boss said if it weren't for me my company wouldn't have survived covid. For 2 reasons. No one was buying our machines because of the economy AND because of Trump's tariffs on our Chinese import.

I sell aftermarket. Instead of new machines, people were fixing up their old machines. And I sold like a pandemic wasn't happening. The people who buy from me, worked all throughout the pandemic. Manufacturers. Companies like Boeing. They never closed.

Democrats never checked countries who were like Sweden since their nature is to be strict authoritarians. I wish they admitted it but they enjoy lying way too much. Sweden was a very good example of a country that did not shut things down.
By early July 2020, Sweden had not suffered the 82,000 deaths that the models had assumed, but 5,455—less than 7 percent of what was predicted. But eventually the virus spread rapidly through the population. At times during the spring of 2020 Sweden had some of the highest COVID-19 death rates in Europe.

At first they did. When I asked my boss who's going to do my job he said "I am". After 2 days they lost $15K in sales where we make $7K on those deals. 20 working days in a 4 week month so $150,000 a month where we make $70K profit.

That boss said if it weren't for me my company wouldn't have survived covid. For 2 reasons. No one was buying our machines because of the economy AND because of Trump's tariffs on our Chinese import.

I sell aftermarket. Instead of new machines, people were fixing up their old machines. And I sold like a pandemic wasn't happening. The people who buy from me, worked all throughout the pandemic. Manufacturers. Companies like Boeing. They never closed.
I'm always so impressed when people on the internet regale me with how unbelievable they are, Sealy! I mean it's...ah...what's the word I'm looking for? Oh, that's right...it's UNBELIEVABLE!

It's also a fact that you claimed:

"Trump told them to take hydroxychlotoquine, and ivermectin, instead of the COVID-19 shot."

You can't/won't source your claim, therefore it's null and void.
Trump got Corvid, & got the Worlds best treatment possible.
And lived.
Treatment beyond any healing us ordinary people got.

Yes. I knew three people who died:

1) an elderly woman in her late 80s
2) an elderly man in his late 80s with cancer
3) a 40-year-old woman with stage 4 breast cancer

In the last case, this unfortunate woman had been admitted to the hospital as she neared the end, and caught COVID there. She died shortly thereafter, and she counted as a COVID death - when in truth she was just weeks, or less, away from death by breast cancer.
I have not researched this that much but recently a roommate told me and my son that he quit his job in Idaho and he moved to Georgia where he has family. He got to GA and the company told him they had to check him completely out. He went to GA believing he would immediately be hired. When he wasn't, he went to other companies seeking a job. He worked for firms that sold liquor to the stores and did it for some years. He was found in Florida in bed, half in and half out, dead. He was recently 38. It shocked we who knew him. I would bet he would be counted as death due to CV19 if Trump was president but the autopsy said he died due to a brain aneurysm. My son told me yesterday that when he lived with us, he had awful headaches and consumed my son's pain pills like eating candy. I was not aware he had severe headaches.

Bro I bought groceries yesterday, $130 for about 1/4 of a cart and there weren't any stakes or expensive meats in my cart. Thanks Joe you dickhead!
Sorry you cant afford food. don't like prices any more than you do.
Sorry but the truth is presidents DO NOT SET FOOD PRICES.

Trump was the only ex-president not to be in their public service commercial for vaccination.

That's just a fact.
What disease is Biden in right now? Don't forget that as a percentage who got CV19 just less than 1 percent actually died from the disease.

I do not see Democrats raising hell over Biden actually causing the importation of a deadly drug called Fentanyl. Seems those massive deaths are fine with Democrats.

Here's an example.
Schools didn't CLOSE.
The Building itself CLOSED, but the Education stayed open.
You can argue the effectiveness of such 'remote schooling' but you can't say that schools shut down completely. Because they didn't.

So which specific BUSINESS was forced to shut down completely (besides movie theaters and bowling alleys)?
Hilarious

And then more died under Biden the next year. Thread closed for abject stupidity.
What I find interesting is you campaigned very heavily that the death and illness from the virus were over counted.
now that we have a different president you campaign that there under counted.

It didn't matter who took office January 2021, we were going to have a lot of inflation as a result of what we did as a country in 2020 to deal with COV. Trying to blame Biden for creating inflation is partisan hackery.

Where did you get the idea that it's "starting to rise again"?
Biden never cured CV19, but Trump got the vaccines for it to us very very fast. He slashed many years off it being approved as a vaccine. Janet Yellen was taking action to create more currency prior to her job at Treasury. The Federal Reserve orders the currency. The Treasury prints it when ordered.

The Federal Reserve Board places an order for currency from the U.S. Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing every year.

Journey to Circulation | U.S. Currency Education Program​

Here's an example.
Schools didn't CLOSE.
The Building itself CLOSED, but the Education stayed open.

Dance monkey dance! Taking kids out of schools was absolutely horrible for the kids!

Forum List

Back