I think pictures darken my eyes not always but often

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I just took two pictures and one video of my eyes. In the two pictures I think my eyes look darker then in the video. In the two pictures, they look black. But in the video they look strongly brown or reddish.

Nevermind I just rewatched my video, and after the upload they look darker then what I saw while I took the video. Maybe it is because of YouTube. But at 0.17 they are strongly brown, how I saw them while I took the video. Stop at 0.17 thats how I see my eyes usually.

I just took two pictures and one video of my eyes. In the two pictures I think my eyes look darker then in the video. In the two pictures, they look black. But in the video they look strongly brown or reddish.

Nevermind I just rewatched my video, and after the upload they look darker then what I saw while I took the video. Maybe it is because of YouTube. But at 0.17 they are strongly brown, how I saw them while I took the video. Stop at 0.17 thats how I see my eyes usually.

Goodjob, now the government knows exactly who you are. :D

Goodjob, now the government knows exactly who you are. :D

And when society starts use retina recognition locks we can all get into Mortimer's house to take his stuff.

Forum List

Back