I Think I'm In Love...

With EZ, Eve, Luissa, Si Modo (who at first I thought was a male - its kinda like the opposite of the Crying Game), chanel, Sarah G, jillian, Ravi, Newby, renoite, Annie, Zoom-boing, strolling bones, politicalchick, and many of the other ladies on USMB (if I didn't mention you, its because its just too painful to my heart). There's a reason why I started this thread in the FLAME Zone.

What a collection of funny, witty, tough as nails, charming, "smooove" women in this forum! From their posts I can only imagine that they are all just as beatiful as they are smart.

Whether they are conservative or liberal or in between, I want to marry or get a civil union with all of'em, any of'em.

Here's to you, beautiful ladies!

cheers.jpg

Glad I could be the Inspiration for this Thread...

You "Smoooove"...

:)

peace...

I can't live like this anymore, Annie, you're too possessive! I swear I wasn't PM'ing anyone else! I mean it, baby. C'mon, you know I ain't lying...

Oh, now she's "baby"? What the ...

I thought there was something special, CMM. I gave you my rep and you threw it away like a bag of moldy tangerines. :evil:

"Players only love you when they're playing..."

women they will come and they will go ....

Last edited:
So you don't want to kick my arse then?

I not only want to kick your arse, I want to knock that green beret off your head in ways you've only dreamed of! :eusa_drool:

Well it's about time woman! :)

I've been playing hard to get with you, but since I've got a new job teaching over in Afghanistan, I figure it's time you and I hook up! Meet me at the Casbah baby! I'll buy the first round of Camel Juice and Jager!

I not only want to kick your arse, I want to knock that green beret off your head in ways you've only dreamed of! :eusa_drool:

I've been playing hard to get with you, but since I've got a new job teaching over in Afghanistan, I figure it's time you and I hook up! Meet me at the Casbah baby! I'll buy the first round of Camel Juice and Jager!

Play hard to get as much as you like. Royal Marines always get their woman!

Well, as long as you have vegetarian sea rations and send me flowers in the morning, I'm yours babe! ;)

Well, as long as you have vegetarian sea rations and send me flowers in the morning, I'm yours babe! ;)

:iagree:

With EZ, Eve, Luissa, Si Modo (who at first I thought was a male - its kinda like the opposite of the Crying Game), chanel, Sarah G, jillian, Ravi, Newby, renoite, Annie, Zoom-boing, strolling bones, politicalchick, and many of the other ladies on USMB (if I didn't mention you, its because its just too painful to my heart). There's a reason why I started this thread in the FLAME Zone.

What a collection of funny, witty, tough as nails, charming, "smooove" women in this forum! From their posts I can only imagine that they are all just as beatiful as they are smart.

Whether they are conservative or liberal or in between, I want to marry or get a civil union with all of'em, any of'em.

Post in the nude while "touching" yourself often?

I bet he doesn't do it as much as you do!

I think some are getting hot.

I bet he doesn't do it as much as you do!

And another buzz kill from my sister.

Forum List

Back