Okay, Okay I Finally Admit It The New Disney Has Gone Woke

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That is at least some of the new Disney. I just watched the new Lady and The Tramp on Disney Plus. It was cute so that's the only reason I gave it a six out of ten. However, as a diehard fan of the original I do not like that they changed Jock into a girl and got rid of Si and Am and the Siamese cat song. Also, WTF is up with Darling and Aunt Sarah being black? It's not as bad as the 2014 Annie and the new Annie Live casting a colored girl for the lead since they don't have a specific look about them, but this movie took place in a time where mixed marriages were illegal. Umm yeah, as the old saying goes,.. if it's not broke don't fix it.

That is at least some of the new Disney. I just watched the new Lady and The Tramp on Disney Plus. It was cute so that's the only reason I gave it a six out of ten. However, as a diehard fan of the original I do not like that they changed Jock into a girl and got rid of Si and Am and the Siamese cat song. Also, WTF is up with Darling and Aunt Sarah being black? It's not as bad as the 2014 Annie and the new Annie Live casting a colored girl for the lead since they don't have a specific look about them, but this movie took place in a time where mixed marriages were illegal. Umm yeah, as the old saying goes,.. if it's not broke don't fix it.

That scene is essential for the plot of the movie.

That is at least some of the new Disney. I just watched the new Lady and The Tramp on Disney Plus. It was cute so that's the only reason I gave it a six out of ten.

Screw Disney. It is an insult they even use Walt's name. Not only won't I watch any of their new socially engineered CRAP, but if I watch any of the old stuff, it will be on media created from when Disney was still a great non-PC entertainment company.

I wonder when Hollyweird will redo the movie SHAFT and put a white guy in as the main character? Shall we hold our breaths? Nah.

Disney is Pedo Land.

I don't think Walt was a pedo. Hell, he had strict rules for anyone working for him, including Annette Funicello. She would/could NOT show her navel when wearing a swim suit or she would be fired. That was a huge no no. Walt had other rules too the girls and boys both working for or at Disney. Then again..maybe he was and hid it well. All I know is....Disneyland/World is a haven for pedos and homosexuals. Makes one wonder why and if Walts death brought forth the "wonder" of what his goal was.

Disney used to be good, but that time has past. Ever since they've gone woke by catering to the left's agenda they suck. :cuckoo:

The last time Disney was good was in the 90s.

Now they just churn out mind numbing garbage that has been so sanitized that it has no personality. They are so desperate to appeal to everyone that they have made everything bland, generic and sterile to the point no one can relate to any of it.

All of their movies are so by the numbers that they all feel exactly the same. Like they have one template for every movie.

Fuck Disney too.
1636326967463.png

:cool:

Fuck Disney too.
I was going to basically say the same thing but you said it more eloquently than I could.

I think Walt would turn over in his grave if he knew what was going on with his creation.

I once was pleased about making a lot of money off Disney stock back in the 1980s early 1990s. I wish now I never invested.

Forum List

Back