Teen Sues Parents for Cash and College Tuition. Does She Have a Case?

The parents did a bad job raising this piece of shit now they are paying the price. If the girl is to be saved at all she needs a reality beat down which she will surely get. If there is one thing you can count on it's that this little turd in a dress will do to everyone what she did to her parents.

After all of the bullshit thrown around by both sides its hard to say what has happened at this point. They should have spanked the little twit and drawn some lines early on.

CaféAuLait;8747365 said:
And her NEW demands are just making things worse:

She is now arguing that because she is obligated to be supported by her parents they had NO RIGHT to put conditions on her such as having a curfew or any other house hold rules.

“This means that they can NOT put conditions on me being at home, which they did. They can’t get out of this,” the post continues.

https://www.facebook.com/educationforrachel

Public School Rachel.... your parents paid for it through taxes ( which means they were paying twice for education) and you are more than welcome to enroll there.

A sad state of affairs for those encouraging this IMO.

She's doubling down on a bad draw.

CaféAuLait;8747365 said:

She is now arguing that because she is obligated to be supported by her parents they had NO RIGHT to put conditions on her such as having a curfew or any other house hold rules.

“This means that they can NOT put conditions on me being at home, which they did. They can’t get out of this,” the post continues.

Public School Rachel.... your parents paid for it through taxes ( which means they were paying twice for education) and you are more than welcome to enroll there.

This isn't even nearly a landmark case. 20 some years ago my mother's cleaning lady went through the same shit with her daughter, under much more sympathetic circumstances. Never made the news. Go figure.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8747365 said:

This isn't even nearly a landmark case. 20 some years ago my mother's cleaning lady went through the same shit with her daughter, under much more sympathetic circumstances. Never made the news. Go figure.

and you point with this vague and generalized reference is?

The point is that this is only "news" because she's rich, white, and stepping beyond what society overwhelmingly considers to be her "bounds."

buuuurn the witch.

The point is that this is only "news" because she's rich, white, and stepping beyond what society overwhelmingly considers to be her "bounds."

buuuurn the witch.

No burning necessary. All she needs is a quick dose of "get a fucking job" and "support your own damn life"

buuuurn the witch.

No burning necessary. All she needs is a quick dose of "get a fucking job" and "support your own damn life"

So Barb is saying her mother's cleaning lady's daughter tried to sue her mother (the cleaning lady) for private school tuition, child support and daily living expenses after walking out on her at the age of 18?

Everyone who believes that, please show your hands...

Last edited:

buuuurn the witch.

It's only news because it went viral on the Net.

buuuurn the witch.

So Barb is saying her mother's cleaning lady's daughter tried to sue her mother (the cleaning lady) for private school tuition, child support and daily living expenses after walking out on her at the age of 18?

Everyone who believes that, please show your hands...

She sued her for support, and she was 17. She left home and wanted her own place. I DO believe I said outright it was much more sympathetic circumstances (towards the mom).

You've become quite the bitch.

Maybe that's why my parents married me off at 15. They skipped the rebellious part.

This is a god thing. She, with the cheering on of people like Barb ( who is quite the bossy bitch:))made some very destructive and ill thought out moves.

Now, back with her family, wounds can begin to heal.

"The New Jersey teenager who sued her parents for not paying her college tuition moved back into their home – but still hasn’t dropped the lawsuit, a lawyer for her parents said on Wednesday.

Rachel Canning, 18, returned to her parents’ house in Lincoln Park on Tuesday night, said attorney Angelo Sarno, who represents Sean and Elizabeth Canning.

“I’m not here to comment on what the motivation is for this event. She’s just a kid and she’s home,....”
Teen suing parents returns home | New York Post

Like I said, she has no case. She just went back home to her parents, even after she accused them of abusing her. She's mental.

Rachel Canning Goes Home to Her Parents - Fox Nation

It won't be long before someone starts to say she is suffering from "Stockholm syndrome" and thus the reason for her return home to this terribly abusive family. :eusa_boohoo:

Of note, the Cannings have hired a new firm of attorneys today, a pretty big firm while retaining the lawyer from their daughters case. I wonder if they are going to sue the lawyer Rachel was living with?

Like I said, she has no case. She just went back home to her parents, even after she accused them of abusing her. She's mental.

Rachel Canning Goes Home to Her Parents - Fox Nation

When she lost the suit, the people where she is staying did what they should have done in the first place, they sent her home. My guess is they thought they were going to get some money out of the situation.

Exactly, not to mention the ex-politician lawyer multi-millionaire she was living with probably wanted to make a name for himself.

The sad thing is, this may have ruined her relationship with her best friend, who was the daughter of the lawyer who pushed her and financed her to sue her own parents. :(

N.J. student who sued parents drops suit, reconciles

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-student-who-sued-parents-drops-suit/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back