I think arming 12 and 13 years olds is a GREAT idea!

Like I told "Sunshine", in high school, I knew a girl whose father beat her unconscious and shaved her head because he heard a rumor she had sex. He put her in Juvie until her hair grew out and the bruises faded. He didn't replace the tooth he knocked out. I knew her for many years. In those days, children were pretty much property. There weren't the child protection laws that exist today.

So tell us. How would you protect that girl from a father who would do such things? What did you say? You wouldn't? That she would get what what deserved? Do you feel she should kill herself instead? How? Shot to the head? She could hang herself. Cut her wrists. Or tell her father and give him the pleasure.

Go ahead. Tell us how you would counsel her. Would you tell her to let dad kill her or should she kill herself. We know she couldn't run away. They would just bring her back and hand her over to her father.

Come on you turds. Tell us what you would do.

I would not make up a story like that and post it on a message board. Do you realize that you have just implicated yourself as an accessory to a crime.

45 years ago, it was considered "discipline" and not a crime.

But look at what you said you disgusting turd:

Knock up all the teens you can. Kill all the babies you want. He's a disgusting piece of shit. I would like to get to vote on a referendum to abort grown able bodied pieces of shit like him who won't turn a hand, but lives every day of his miserable little life off the taxpayers.

and in your very next post:

One of the big problems in this country is the post war creation of the 'American Teenager.' There is absolutely no use whatsoever for a teenager in this society. In my grandmother's day they were marrying, working the farms, caring for family members, and being useful members of society. Now they are 'children' with no skills, no motivation, and nothing but time on their hands. Some use that time to develop themselves into productive citizens, but you and your kind are nothing but lazy worthless slugs who become gangs on the streets or on message boards and live off the ones who put effort into becoming someone.,
_________

You are dirty. A terrible person. If there is a crime here, it's having to share air with lowlife such as yourself. And your kind calls me a "hater". Ha!

You claim to have witnessed a crime and done nothing about it. That makes YOU the terrible person. 55 years ago my parents and some neighbors reported other neighbors to the police for doing just what you describe. Some people are decent. You are not one of them. You will just sit on your ass listening to a crime in progress, and gossip about it, when all you had to do was pick up the phone. You disgusting piece of shit. There, I accepted what you said as truth. Congratulations you are an accessory to a crime, you stinking piece of filth.

I wonder if rdean has a problem with a 13 year old getting an abortion in a state like say California, where fetal homicide is against the law and has been successfully prosecuted?
Just wondering.

Like I told "Sunshine", in high school, I knew a girl whose father beat her unconscious and shaved her head because he heard a rumor she had sex. He put her in Juvie until her hair grew out and the bruises faded. He didn't replace the tooth he knocked out. I knew her for many years. In those days, children were pretty much property. There weren't the child protection laws that exist today.

So tell us. How would you protect that girl from a father who would do such things? What did you say? You wouldn't? That she would get what what deserved? Do you feel she should kill herself instead? How? Shot to the head? She could hang herself. Cut her wrists. Or tell her father and give him the pleasure.

Go ahead. Tell us how you would counsel her. Would you tell her to let dad kill her or should she kill herself. We know she couldn't run away. They would just bring her back and hand her over to her father.

Had I known something like that, I'd have gone to the police with it. Did you? If not,
What held you back from helping her?

I'm guessing that what held you back is that you just made up a lie to try and prove your point(less). Or maybe you are a coward. Or maybe you didn't care.

Her father was a deputy sheriff. You guys just don't understand how the country has changed in the last 50 years. You don't see how it's better because you don't want to. Thank God for liberals. Conservatives would NEVER fight for children's rights.

You seem to think because we have child labor laws and "Children's services", that we always had them. Not true.

So you say, "Well, you should have gone to.......who?" There was no one to go to. Papers would never print such news. Not unless the child was killed in a brutal way and was part of other crimes. No one would put it on one of the three TV stations. And TV didn't even become widespread until the 60's. Papers were local. Anyone with any power could squash any story if it was about their family.

Hilarious the way Republicans complain about government and accept it's protections without a second thought. Not even knowing the history of those protections or where they came from. Course, education was never their strong suit.

Had I known something like that, I'd have gone to the police with it. Did you? If not,

I'm guessing that what held you back is that you just made up a lie to try and prove your point(less). Or maybe you are a coward. Or maybe you didn't care.

Her father was a deputy sheriff. You guys just don't understand how the country has changed in the last 50 years. You don't see how it's better because you don't want to. Thank God for liberals. Conservatives would NEVER fight for children's rights.

You seem to think because we have child labor laws and "Children's services", that we always had them. Not true.

So you say, "Well, you should have gone to.......who?" There was no one to go to. Papers would never print such news. Not unless the child was killed in a brutal way and was part of other crimes. No one would put it on one of the three TV stations. And TV didn't even become widespread until the 60's. Papers were local. Anyone with any power could squash any story if it was about their family.

Hilarious the way Republicans complain about government and accept it's protections without a second thought. Not even knowing the history of those protections or where they came from. Course, education was never their strong suit.

Your story gets larger I see. Make it up as you go. Father was sheriff? (Bullshit) Call federal marshals. You are a shithead, and self confessed accessory to crime.

I would not make up a story like that and post it on a message board. Do you realize that you have just implicated yourself as an accessory to a crime.

45 years ago, it was considered "discipline" and not a crime.

But look at what you said you disgusting turd:

Knock up all the teens you can. Kill all the babies you want. He's a disgusting piece of shit. I would like to get to vote on a referendum to abort grown able bodied pieces of shit like him who won't turn a hand, but lives every day of his miserable little life off the taxpayers.

and in your very next post:

One of the big problems in this country is the post war creation of the 'American Teenager.' There is absolutely no use whatsoever for a teenager in this society. In my grandmother's day they were marrying, working the farms, caring for family members, and being useful members of society. Now they are 'children' with no skills, no motivation, and nothing but time on their hands. Some use that time to develop themselves into productive citizens, but you and your kind are nothing but lazy worthless slugs who become gangs on the streets or on message boards and live off the ones who put effort into becoming someone.,
_________

You are dirty. A terrible person. If there is a crime here, it's having to share air with lowlife such as yourself. And your kind calls me a "hater". Ha!

You claim to have witnessed a crime and done nothing about it. That makes YOU the terrible person. 55 years ago my parents and some neighbors reported other neighbors to the police for doing just what you describe. Some people are decent. You are not one of them. You will just sit on your ass listening to a crime in progress, and gossip about it, when all you had to do was pick up the phone. You disgusting piece of shit. There, I accepted what you said as truth. Congratulations you are an accessory to a crime, you stinking piece of filth.

Now you're the one who is making up a lie. People didn't get involved with parents disciplining their children. What we call a crime now, back then, it was called discipline. I remember when any adult could spank a child not theirs and no one thought anything of it. Today, that would be called "assault".

But you really are dirty scum. No really.

This looks like a good candidate for a signature line: Sunshine: Knock up all the teens you can. Kill all the babies you want. He's a disgusting piece of shit. I would like to get to vote on a referendum to abort grown able bodied pieces of shit like him who won't turn a hand, but lives every day of his miserable little life off the taxpayers.

Your story gets larger I see. Make it up as you go. Father was sheriff? (Bullshit) Call federal marshals. You are a shithead, and self confessed accessory to crime.

Deputy sheriff. At least get it right. What are you? About 14 or 15? Cuz you don't seem to know very much.

What is more hilarious is how your story keeps evolving (making more shit up) in an attempt to support your lies.
FYI, the police and the sheriff office are different entities.
So evolve (make up) your story even better and now announce that her mother worked for the police (or FBI or CIA), so you didn't have that option.

Last edited:

The State of Whereeveryousprouted is not her Daddy or Mommy.. UNLESS she wants to TELL THEM about the abuse. And something sucks about your UNDERSTANDING of the story. (or mine).. Because even back in WhenEverYouGrewUp (if you have), no "juvy" would have taken in a battered kid for physical rehab without charging the parents.

Are you fleeing the thread or just trying to make folks sad???

Bull fucking shit. That shows how much you know.

50 years ago, there weren't the laws protecting children. Child services was almost unheard of. It wasn't that long ago labor unions were able to pass child labor laws. When right wingers see what we have today, they don't connect it to what liberals have done in the past. When you see laws protecting children, minorities, women, gays or whoever, it was NEVER conservatives who worked to pass those laws. I could even see conservatives throwing helpless mentally ill people right out into the street.

Ronald Reagan and the Commitment of the Mentally Ill: <br>Capital, Interest Groups, and the Eclipse of Social Policy

Critics of Community Mental Health charged that in the rush to shrink the state hospital population, many patients were released prematurely (Robitscher, 1976; Yarvis et al, 1978). Some patients went off their medications after being released into the community. The criteria of "dangerousness" for civil commitment also meant that some patients who needed treatment but were not a danger could not be committed. As a result, patients whose behavior was considered odd by the community in which they lived were increasingly arrested for bothersome and minor infractions such as vagrancy. These individuals were thus detained in the criminal justice system rather than the mental health system (Abramson, 1972; Conrad and Schneider, 1980).

Even today:

Former judge sentenced to prison for kids for cash scheme | Reuters

There are two types of Republicans. The scum of the earth we will fuck you over type and the sheeple who put them into office.

50 years ago kids weren't bringing guns to school either and blowing other kids away. come to think of it there weren't restrictive liberal gun laws either. man you libs have really fucked up this country

What is more hilarious is how your story keeps evolving (making more shit up) in an attempt to support your lies.
FYI, the police and the sheriff office are different entities.
So evolve (make up) your story even better and now announce that her mother worked for the police (or FBI or CIA), so you didn't have that option.

that's why they call it spin. rdean is a master spin doctor. rdean spins so much he has his own gravitational force

"there was no one to go to" back then in the Jurasssic Era.. In your tale, the Father put the girl into Juvenile Detention.. Which means that she legally was in the CUSTODY of the government. What was their interest in doing this? Was it to help her grow her hair back? Maybe save her the embarassment of going to school with bruises? Was this a standard practice for abusive parents to drop off battered children for the State to nurse back to health no questions asked?

And WHY in the WORLD couldn't folks like you go to the "juvy" system and SUGGEST that they question the father? I can't understand how juvenile detention ever became a baby-sitting, nursemaid for abusive parents. Did she commit a crime? Was she examined by a doctor? What judge would lock a battered young girl into detention without a charge?

You are confusing ELIGIBLE BUYERS with children here. It's a different issue. Spare me the emotional fluffing..

In my eyes, a 12 or 13 year old IS a "child".

Well FYI, that 'child' is old enough to bag a nice deer for the family freezer if he is a good shot. Go clean out your little pink panties. That's just one more family not standing in the food stamp line with you.

You mean with you?
Some people don't want to arm their teenagers. That doesn't translate to being on welfare, you bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Puts things in perspective. He cant buy a lottery ticket legally but he can buy a device that can kill someone and do it legally.

No he can not. Again for the slow and stupid, Federal law bars anyone under 18 from buying a rifle or shotgun from a licensed dealer.

But he can use it legally, which was his point. Are you slow and stupid?
I could really care less if people arm their children, I just hope they are smart enough to teach them gun safety.

Puts things in perspective. He cant buy a lottery ticket legally but he can buy a device that can kill someone and do it legally.

No he can not. Again for the slow and stupid, Federal law bars anyone under 18 from buying a rifle or shotgun from a licensed dealer.

I could really care less if people arm their children, I just hope they are smart enough to teach them gun safety.

Thats quite rational of you.. State laws vary about juvy possession and ownership. And the seemingling subtle difference about who OWNS a particular gun in the family cabinet is important to the firearms training that you mentioned.. Nobody takes ANYTHING out the cabinet unless its theirs. And giving "ownership" is one of the most important milestones in the firearms safety training. THIS is the job of the parent or the trainer, NOT a collective judgement.....

"there was no one to go to" back then in the Jurasssic Era.. In your tale, the Father put the girl into Juvenile Detention.. Which means that she legally was in the CUSTODY of the government. What was their interest in doing this? Was it to help her grow her hair back? Maybe save her the embarassment of going to school with bruises? Was this a standard practice for abusive parents to drop off battered children for the State to nurse back to health no questions asked?

And WHY in the WORLD couldn't folks like you go to the "juvy" system and SUGGEST that they question the father? I can't understand how juvenile detention ever became a baby-sitting, nursemaid for abusive parents. Did she commit a crime? Was she examined by a doctor? What judge would lock a battered young girl into detention without a charge?
rdean is liar. If you're a liar, bullshit like this works in yer mind, even though it is bullshit.

Bull fucking shit. That shows how much you know.

50 years ago, there weren't the laws protecting children. Child services was almost unheard of. It wasn't that long ago labor unions were able to pass child labor laws. When right wingers see what we have today, they don't connect it to what liberals have done in the past. When you see laws protecting children, minorities, women, gays or whoever, it was NEVER conservatives who worked to pass those laws. I could even see conservatives throwing helpless mentally ill people right out into the street.

Ronald Reagan and the Commitment of the Mentally Ill: <br>Capital, Interest Groups, and the Eclipse of Social Policy

Critics of Community Mental Health charged that in the rush to shrink the state hospital population, many patients were released prematurely (Robitscher, 1976; Yarvis et al, 1978). Some patients went off their medications after being released into the community. The criteria of "dangerousness" for civil commitment also meant that some patients who needed treatment but were not a danger could not be committed. As a result, patients whose behavior was considered odd by the community in which they lived were increasingly arrested for bothersome and minor infractions such as vagrancy. These individuals were thus detained in the criminal justice system rather than the mental health system (Abramson, 1972; Conrad and Schneider, 1980).

Even today:

Former judge sentenced to prison for kids for cash scheme | Reuters

There are two types of Republicans. The scum of the earth we will fuck you over type and the sheeple who put them into office.
Bar of soap for your naughty mouth, rdean.

And I want to examine this pants-on-fire minorities claim you made above about how you Democrats are heroes and Republicans are 'enemies.'

Who won passage the antislavery Constitutional Amendment, Republicans or Democrats?

Members of the Republican Party:

• Viewed the Civil War as a crusade against the institution of slavery and supported immediate emancipation.
  • They advocated enlistment of black soldiers.
  • They led the fight for ratification of the 13th Amendment.
Democrats:

• Fought for slave ownership
  • Opposed using black soldiers on the battlefield
  • Fought the 13th Amendment tooth and nail
Who started the Ku Klux Klan? Answer: Democrats.

Who opposed the KKK? Answer: Republicans.

Republicans in the early 1870s urged Ulysses Grant to take action against the Ku Klux Klan.
U.S. History

Who pushed for citizenship rights for blacks (Amendment 14)? Answer again Republicans, yea; Democrats, nay.

Who pushed for blacks the right to vote? (Amendment 15)? Answer: Republicans, yea; Democrats, nay.

And who got fed up with Democrat tail-dragging on black rights all the way up to post WWII? Yep! Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower, who fought bitter democrats to hell and back to get the Civil Rights Act of 1957 passed, although Democrats severely thwarted its impact by passing nullifying amendments to the act. :evil:

Don't you ever lie to this board again about civil rights being the sole bailiwick of Democrats. Just the opposite is true. The only thing that changed them, and I do mean the only thing, is the power they perceived they would have to push communism on the masses by fooling black people into thinking only they were responsible for today's situation of pandering to convenience and expedience at the expense of Republicans.

Naughty, naughty.

Probably RDean has been wracked with guilt over this for decades. We'll never know what role he played in this mind opera.. Hopefully tho-- our little intervention here saved him some couch time and allows him to get on with his life... Minor rights ARE an important issue.. Especially since the LARGEST threat to their rights comes from the hideous Progressive correctness instituted in our schools. Where they now have LESS rights and freedom than State pen inmates..

I was watching a video of a kid who just turned 13 try to buy beer, lottery tickets, girlie magazines, and cigarettes. Of course, every time he was turned away as too young.

Then he went to a gun show and in a couple of minutes walked out with the rifle of his choice.

I think he could have bought those items if he bought the rifle first, don't you?

Hey we let those little hooligans run around with baseball bats and shit. We all know that more people are killed with blunt objects like bats than they are with rifles so letting a kid have a rifle is statistically safer than letting him have a baseball bat.

Thats quite rational of you.. State laws vary about juvy possession and ownership. And the seemingling subtle difference about who OWNS a particular gun in the family cabinet is important to the firearms training that you mentioned.. Nobody takes ANYTHING out the cabinet unless its theirs. And giving "ownership" is one of the most important milestones in the firearms safety training. THIS is the job of the parent or the trainer, NOT a collective judgement.....

Your point? I don't think I stated anything differently.

I got my first rifle when I was 12. A 30.30 Winchester, lever-action, deer rifle. I hunted with it for several years before I sold it. I took a hands-on safety course before I ever used it. I now only have 13 firearms but am thinking of getting a couple of more. I likes 'em a lot ... a whole lot.

This is why I am fine with arming your children.
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1703614#bmb=1

This young girl also had a tag to shoot a cougar. If you want a cougar come to Washington right now.( not a pick up line)
My brothers grew up on a ranch and had guns from a young age. Guns and gun training is very important in some people's lives. My son has actually shot a gun at the ranch my brother runs.
I do love it when right wingers think I am anti gun. I do agree with background checks and being licensed.

Forum List

Back